Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day (24811 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by jericco1(m): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2019
stupid girl
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2019
Let them keep lying and exposing themselves, I sat in cloth shop one day for almost 6 hours, nobody even try what's going on here and the same person will be claiming he earn 100k daily. Nigeria with business and doing something else behind. She own a shop good and the office selling most are between his legs.
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by saar1: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2019
Linus IFuenada
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by mimilogistics: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by kingBenedict: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2019
Not surprised... everything follow for fame....lies, charade, drugs, sex, adultery, fornication, murder blah blah blah....FAME...
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by doncarson(m): 9:15am On Mar 26, 2019
Lia lia muhameed has passed on his mantel of lieingship...
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by abbeyty(m): 9:18am On Mar 26, 2019
Tax men should run after her, she must pay her tax from that 5m she makes daily
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by altereg0: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2019
But…who's she?
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by NickDamani: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2019
In my field we don't call that a lie, but a power shooting marketing strategy. The statement brought a whole lot of attention. Then she used the attention gotten from the statement to make more people know about her products.

Right here in South Africa, a company I market for has just asked me to reach out to her because they are now interested in her products.

Sometimes it takes an unbelievable statement or action to get you the right customers for your products.

For her now we can nickname her the 5million daily haircare products.

Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by girl4rmspace(f): 9:52am On Mar 26, 2019
Ibcrown:
Even the richest celeb in nigeria don't make 5M a day

I don't know about weekdays but Fridays Saturdays and Sundays 2face's club rumors should fetch that amount
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by seborrhic: 9:53am On Mar 26, 2019
RAGGA40:
Cheap lies indeed 5million in a day, what an unrealistic lie.
It's because people believe such obvious lies,you still have wannabe stars like that come up with superfluous claims.
In her very good business day,at most she will be making 10k from d sales of her so called beauty products.On average 2-5k on other business days,then many days no single sale.
If she makes 100k per month amidst the array of well established other beauty products,then she is a very successful one.
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by Lovelife433(m): 9:58am On Mar 26, 2019
werey Eleribu omo igbo. Awon drug diller.

Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by Psoul(m): 10:02am On Mar 26, 2019
grandstar:
It takes strength of character to admit you lied. For that , my hat to her.

My brother, not in this kind. They kept lying everyday. In this one, she took her lies to a risky level. She don go home come reason the lie she come tell herself say dis my lie too much ooo make I go amend am b4 these boys go come hijack me from here ooo.

She didn't admit it out of remorse. She did it cos she knows no one will beliv her and it may affect her business and personality.
So, she earned no respect for that.

I was liking her before she come blow that big lie, even Ebuka was shocked and she even insisted that she was sure when Ebuka expressed his shock.
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by bigiyaro(m): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2019
LoL, confess keh? who believe you in the first place? actress like you!
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by bigiyaro(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2019
LoL, confess keh? who believed you in the first place? actress like you!
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by Youngstar76(m): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2019
I doubt if she's even making up to 30k in a day.
I mean with the level if desperation she's displaying.
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by MisterDin(m): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2019
She even wants to start GNLD business...ndi mmadu sef
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by Ugee12: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2019
Even you Ifueneda......na wa oh......so you are all fake?? Not as if I watched their Big brother show or follow any of them on soçial media. Only jobless people who have nothing better to do in life, do that.
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by dotedote: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2019
Even Balotelli no make dat kain money
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by grandstar(m): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2019
Psoul:

My brother, not in this kind. They kept lying everyday. In this one, she took her lies to a risky level. She don go home come reason the lie she come tell herself say dis my lie too much ooo make I go amend am b4 these boys go come hijack me from here ooo.

She did admit it out of remorse. She did it cos she knows no one will beliv her and it may affect her business and personality.
So, she earned no respect for that.

I was liking her before she come blow that big lie, even Ebuka was shocked and she even insisted that she was sure when Ebuka expressed his shock.

So lie get levels like Next Levels? It's okay

Some people lie even when there's no need for it
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by naijajobx: 10:28am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2019
Stupid girl who lied about being raped at 16 and infected with an STD can lie about any other thing.
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by olamilarks(m): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2019
Same way she lied about being celibate and she leaves a man's house to go home by 4am.
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by deb(m): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2019
grandstar:
It takes strength of character to admit you lied. For that , my hat to her.

She's hoping to make $1m in sales this year. That's 1m per day in sales this year!!

She can get there.

One sensible comment found

Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by DrTee1(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2019
NickDamani:
In my field we don't call that a lie, but a power shooting marketing strategy. The statement brought a whole lot of attention. Then she used the attention gotten from the statement to make more people know about her products.

Right here in South Africa, a company I market for has just asked me to reach out to her because they are now interested in her products.

Sometimes it takes an unbelievable statement or action to get you the right customers for your products.

For her now we can nickname her the 5million daily haircare products.

Are you sure you are not Ifu Enada posting under NL anonymity?

Come, have you heard the Yoruba adage "Ilé tí a bá fitó mo, ìrì ni ó wo" ?

In simple English, it means, "everything built on deceit, no matter how tall, would easily collapse."

Ifu lied - and it is shameful. It would take her nowhere far.

Ever heard of Captain Strasser of Sierra Leone? Or any perenially successful deceptionist? It always come crashing.

So it doesn't matter if the interest is from Mars and Venus, and not simply South Africa, that lie has robbed her of an essential virtue she needs in business: Trust.
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by NickDamani: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2019
DrTee1:

Are you sure you are not Ifu Enada posting under NL anonymity?

Come, have you heard the Yoruba adage "Ilé tí a bá fitó mo, ìrì ni ó wo" ?

In simple English, it means, "everything built on deceit, no matter how tall, would easily collapse."

Ifu lied - and it is shameful. It would take her nowhere far.

Ever heard of Captain Strasser of Sierra Leone? Or any perenially successful deceptionist? It always come crashing.

So it doesn't matter if the interest is from Mars and Venus, and not simply South Africa, that lie has robbed her of an essential virtue she needs in business: Trust.

You are speaking your own opinion which is very nice and there is freedom for that. There is nothing deceitful about it because she didn't stand by the statement. She came out openly to say its not true but just her future projection. Whether deceit or not, she has a product to sell. If you choose not to buy her product because of the statement, you are just going to be minus one from the millions that will end up using her products. We Nigerians like taking very normal stuffs too seriously and many people need to change that sort of mentally. They only sew the picture of something from one angle and never bother to see it from different other angles which is very very bad.
Re: Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day by DrTee1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
NickDamani:

You are speaking your own opinion which is very nice and there is freedom for that. There is nothing deceitful about it because she didn't stand by the statement. She came out openly to say its not true but just her future projection. Whether deceit or not, she has a product to sell. If you choose not to buy her product because of the statement, you are just going to be minus one from the millions that will end up using her products. We Nigerians like taking very normal stuffs too seriously and many people need to change that sort of mentally. They only sew the picture of something from one angle and never bother to see it from different other angles which is very very bad.

Thank you.

Ifu didn't stand by what? She didn't assert what? The lady who kept repeating "I'm not lying to you" before the cameras!

Her Instagram comment is damage control. Live before the cameras, she lied and even after Ebuka and everyone chuckled, she asserted her falsehood. It was aired only yesterday.

For her to put up an Instagram post today, long after she told the lie. as the programme is pretty-recorded, and the plain face with which she eviscerated those lies (for those who watched it) means she is an artful con star - and shouldn't be trusted.

The key to business, add the success of same, is Trust. Anything divergent from that is akin to fraud: intellectual or actual.

Indeed, if 'millions' were buying the product, she wouldn't have had to lie. That many do not know whatever product it is at all is the reason the lie was identified in the first place.

The first thing children should learn is honesty. The childhood rhyme is:

Wherever you go
Wherever you be
Do not say YES
When you mean
To say NO

In Proverbs 14:34, we read, “Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people".

I am one person.
Ifu is one person.
You are one person.

None of us has two heads.

We are all regular people, ordinary single identities before our Creator, who would come in the fullness of time to review our lives.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvclAIoAqn-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7kb3fxbcb2nu

Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother, Indianpicolo On Her Birthday Today (Photos) / Felicia Boco Bags Summit Group Endorsement Deal / I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold