Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Is There A Default Setting To Activate Vibration For Neckband Bluetooth??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There A Default Setting To Activate Vibration For Neckband Bluetooth??? (249 Views)

A Bluetooth Neckband With Long Lasting Battery. A Honest Review / The Ios 14 And Ipados 14 Will Allow Users Pick A Default Browser And Email App / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Default Setting To Activate Vibration For Neckband Bluetooth??? by supercent02(m): 1:23am On Mar 26, 2019
I just got a bluetooth wireless neckband, and according to it's features it should vibrate when i have calls....but it doesn't. Plus, i was unable to switch moods i.e btwn bluetooth mood and Tcard. I have to either remove and insert the sd card b4 it changes to tcard mood(The product is Hi-res wireless Typrlite SHB4025)
Re: Is There A Default Setting To Activate Vibration For Neckband Bluetooth??? by Wilfem(m): 3:30am On Mar 26, 2019
Search for the user manual of the particular product.
The instructions should be listed there.
Best of luck,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Posts Missing. / Best All In One Downloaded For Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Tiktok... / Phones Could Stop Working For 'days' If Rapid Huawei Ban Goes Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.