Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How To Download Past Questions And Answers For All Examinations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Download Past Questions And Answers For All Examinations (656 Views)

Questions And Answers To All Examinations In Nigeria And Abroad / Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations / Current Affairs Questions And Answers For 1960 Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Past Questions And Answers For All Examinations by afrimag(m): 2:09am On Mar 26, 2019
Welcome to Afrimag,
today, we want to know how to download past question and answers of all types of examination online.
Research has shown that past questions and answers is a great place to start when reading for any examination. I dont need to explain to you how much you need a past question before you understand the importance of past questions. A passionate blogger has discovered the need to create an online platform where students can be able to download past questions and answers of different examination.
Many people have realized the importance of past questions while a good number of others still dont know the use of past questions in the preparatory stage of an examination, in this section, i will highlight the need for a past question irrespective of the examination you are writing.
To know the examiner: According to a book by Akindiya, he says using past questions inpreparing for examination helps you to know the mind of the examiner, it helps you to know which topic always comes out every year and so on. According to him, during his SSCE examination, due to the use of past question, he was able to know that Taxation, deman and supply etc. always comes out in economics every year and he read those topics well and luckily they came out. That's a real life testimony of the importance of past questions.
Avoid procrastination: by the time you solve a past question and fail 40 out of 50, if you were to sleep that night, you will not dare it again. Past questions revive the urge in you to pass. It has happened to me too before, i thought i know it but i dont and not until i carried a JAMB past question and answers, i never knew i was lagging seriously behind.

At least, now you know the importance of past question and answers.

About myPastQuestion.com
myPastQuestion.com is the largest past question bank online. There you can download various types of exam past questions ranging from waec, neco, gce, post utme, scholarships, job interview past questions and more.
We also have all the past questions in computer based test software that you can use on your phone or computer. There, you can download your jamb cbt software with full activation code.
With these past questions, it becomes very easy to prepare for any exam you have. Research has shown that candidates who practice exam past questions have a better chance of passing the main exam. The reason this is true is that past questions help candidates to know the nature of the exam before the real exam day.
Read more here. https://www.afrimag.com.ng/2019/03/how-to-download-all-types-of-past.html

Re: How To Download Past Questions And Answers For All Examinations by networkrecharg: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
Do u have someone dat can help..

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of A Medical Student!! / Can Praying Really Solve A Problem? / NURSS NATIONAL PRESIDENT Comr. Levi Zachariah George, Talks on School Reopening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.