Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life (17976 Views)

Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life / Rivers State Collation Officer, Prof Adias alleges threat to life, family / Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 26, 2019
Seetto:
Wiked is just killing people up and down because of position..

You don't mean it. Only Wike? Think small. Maybe you will remember a few others

1 Like

Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by Westtimeline: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2019
You dine with a betrayer. He has betrayed you.
Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by Made1414(m): 6:42am On Mar 26, 2019
Seetto:

See how stupid you just sounded trying to defend evil....Have you ever been to River State before to know who is killing who?
Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by autonomous22: 6:48am On Mar 26, 2019
Seetto:

you are mad... Amaechi dat is killing ppl wit soldiers are u not seeing him
Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by DabuIIIT: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2019
Gforce2019:
I know this wike will die one day.
And if it's true that he's the one responsible for killings in River State, he should also prepare for miserable things in offings.
Kindly shut up, thank you.
Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by ridbell01(m): 7:08am On Mar 26, 2019
Kingspin:
Imagine APGA claiming they won the presidential election under INEC Yakubu.

This is exactly scenario in Rivers.
Who know about AAC in Rivers State. Some say they are hearing the name for the first time.

How AAC claim to have won Rivers state is one of the seven wonders.

Ameachi, INEC and the dumb president are three idiots.

The same Amaechi that held INEC officer hostaged.

This country looks dead on arrival.

the AAC guy also won on inec server like your mumu Atiku
Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by Seetto: 7:28am On Mar 26, 2019
autonomous22:

you are mad... Amaechi dat is killing ppl wit soldiers are u not seeing him

"Their trademark" that doesn't justify the reason why you should think wike should not be condemn for promoting violence in rivers.

You are now comparing evil to evil because of your political perceptions instead of coming out rightly to condemn any form of political violence, be it ameachi or wike..

It is a pity.

1 Like

Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by Seetto: 7:35am On Mar 26, 2019
Made1414:

See how stupid you just sounded trying to defend evil....Have you ever been to River State before to know who is killing who?

From my statement I am sure I am condemning wike , I am not supporting what he is doing, it is obvious you are the one supporting evil for siding wike blood thirsty political ambition, if you think I am on the side of anybody you got it absolutely wrong bro, you are not seeing beyond your political prejudices.

With people like you, Nigeria is in great soup.
Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by Seetto: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2019
destinie2019:

You don't mean it. Only Wike? Think small. Maybe you will remember a few others
Wike name is mentioned here and no any other person, if you think I will not condemn wike , because somebody else is doing what he is doing, then killings will never stop in Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by Kingspin(m): 7:44am On Mar 26, 2019
ridbell01:
the AAC guy also won on inec server like your mumu Atiku
CHECK other MUMUs first
Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by Gloriagee(f): 8:01am On Mar 26, 2019
Biko y quote the whole write up? Ogini?

Progress62:

Wike also stated that all leaders of Rivers, irrespective of their political affiliations, must work in unity to develop the state.

He said:
Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by egojeny1(f): 8:09am On Mar 26, 2019
Kingspin:

Who know about AAC in Rivers State. Some say they are hearing the name for the first time.

APGA is even good cos it's a known party, but this AAC is not known @ all and they want to take over a whole rivers state. How possible can that be?
Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2019
I really do not know how rational minded humans think sometimes. How do you drag Wike into a fight in a political atmosphere where a party does not have a candidate? What is Amaechi’s interest if his party doesn’t have a candidate? The AAC candidate also doesn’t care about the people, if he does, he will be a good judge just like King Solomon, instead of allowing your people to die unjustly for an election you know you didn’t campaign for or even prepared for, why not let the sleeping dog lie instead of to be allowed to be used as a tool to maim the people of rivers state?
Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by orisa37: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2019
Amaechi must die. Buraitai should be sacked.
Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by deavicky(m): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2019
Seetto:
how do u mean? Should he just seat and watch Ameachi use soldiers and others to unseat him for someone nobody knows about? Have u taken ur time to sample the opinion of Rivers people? And for yr information many death in Rivers State today are caused by Ameachi and his boys. U may want to know why I'm saying this, I was kidnapped on the 14th February 2019 and kept in the bush for 5nites. I listened to the conversation of those kidnappers. Set by set that were watching over me how they claim they are backed by Ameachi being a member or supporter of their cult"Iceland". On the eve to the presidential election someone from APC had brought money for the to disrupt the election. Thanks it was postponed cos they where fully ready unleash terror that day.
Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by ikennamadu1(m): 9:45am On Mar 26, 2019
Seetto:

See why u no get sense... one single sense u no get
Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by Gforce2019: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Kindly shut up, thank you.

I know you are one of the wike the wicked man tout
Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by toolovely(m): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2019
Kingspin:

the funniest part is that he said he won the election and still ran to to court to stop INEC from declaring the election results. you can see how confused he is
Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by Finnese001: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
Wikedest
Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by ridbell01(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
Kingspin:
CHECK other MUMUs first
tell me one other person who is winning on inec server
Re: Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life by FearGodinall: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
same way they couldn't afford to lose Kano, they had to forcefully rigged Kano.

Is not all about winning or loosing your perceived strong hold because we are humans and not robot that are remote controled but depending on the larger instrest of the majority.Mark my words,Bayelsa might be lost to apc if they can get their act right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch / Militants Bomb Oil Pipeline In Warri / Dogara Plans To Shock APC, Femi Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.