Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out (26937 Views)

Reno Omokri Alleges That Tinubu Urinated On Himself and Posted Online (Pictures) / Ladi Adebutu Flees Nigeria, Alleges Threat To Life / Rivers State Collation Officer, Prof Adias alleges threat to life, family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by naptu2: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
See previous threads here: Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate

Tinubu's Certificate: "Rufai Oseni Has Apologised To Me" - Reno Omokri

Reno Omokri @renoomokri

A certain broadcast journalist, who has turned himself to a mouthpiece of Peter Obi made the mistake of calling someone to threaten to โ€œtake me outโ€ after I exposed him as a liar. Unknown to him, the entire conversation was recorded. Such a threat is criminal!

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1599091414809255936

Reno Omokri @renoomokri

I am wondering if this threat to take me out was done on behalf of the @PeterObi campaign, or if the broadcast journalist was acting on his own. Why would anyone even say that? If it was not recorded, they would deny it. Take me out for what? For exposing a liar?

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1599129192620167169

Ben Murray-Bruce @benmurraybruce

Young Rufai Oseni, @ruffydfire, would you be so good as to clarify what you meant in the call in which you threatened to โ€œtake outโ€ Reno Omokri? As a media proprietor, I am shocked at such a threat coming from a journalist. That is unacceptable!

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1599113000878686209

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by naptu2: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by naptu2: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
End

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Cristhy: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by ShaqFu: 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Scream(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2022

All the people he has been insulting have not taken him out ...if he feels so strongly about what he said, he should go to a police station to report. The one without commonsense has amplified it quickly...

175 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by GoooodHardDick: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
I really Pity the people giving this clown attention. Starve this foolish man attention and watch him become extremely irrelevant

262 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by dollytino4real(f): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
Dis gaot pikin omokri is attention driven man!! Take u out say u be presidential aspirant or wat?

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by yudee233: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
So Obi instructed Rufia to take Reno out. Maybe they should take him out for a drink

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
The problem with dealing with cowards like Reno is that they know that nothing can happen to them even if they're found culpable, because they're on exile. For that reason, they can accuse whomever they wish to, and malign whoever they want to, without fear of consequences. I don't blame him, when this forum keeps making him popular, what do you expect? People like Reno are best ignored, but nairaland has said NO! Nairaland has vowed to continue to promote this guy and his foolishness as long as it negatively impacts Peter Obi.

How many of Reno's tweets about Thiefnubuu and his dementia made it to FP? What about tweets addressing his blunders? None of them makes it to FP! But as far as Nairaland is concerned, if you didn't know Reno Omokri outside this forum, you may think that he's Thiefnubuu's spokesperson due to the alarming amount of times nairaland mods have moved threads about what seemingly looks like Reno's defence of Thiefnubuu's oluwole-chicago University Certificate to FP. You'd almost never guess that this man is a media aide to Atiku's campaign!

191 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Beebah321(f): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
Maybe na Reno dey plan everything sef grin
Omokri and cruise dey like 5&6 grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by LibertyRep: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
Since Ben Bruce has intervened, I believe there's some level of credibility in Reno's claim.

Regardless of Reno's political leanings, this is a grave 'misyarn' that shouldn't be glossed over.

It could be anyone's turn tomorrow.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Franzinni: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Take him out of the edit ... That is what he means .. they should remove where Reno was talking like a pregnant cow !

It's an editor lingo... Eg " that guy dey mis yarn for the cassette, we need to take him out"

Kai I sabi form scope Sha! I am getting even better than lai Mohamed and Femi adesina combined !

Abeg grade my scope ... A1 or F9?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Penguin2: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
Renoโ€™s stupidity has made him to be afraid of even his shadow.

Small thing he will be screaming they are threatening his life but the same fool has consistently been spilling vile against Obi and Igbos.

Mad man!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Tochi3(m): 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2022
O mockery the shameless homeless Cashtivist Atiku lackey...

Why is this hungry dog crying... you have detroyed yourself with lies & propaganda against othet candidates...you insult at will..when same dosage is melted out to you .... You start lamenting and gnashing.. what type of fool are you o mockery... you are the table shaker... forgotten ?..

Small table shake 4 Ur useless skull... you dey shout cheesy grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Corrinthians(m): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
I really don't care about Reno or whatever shitstorm he invites his way, but you see this Rufai guy, ever since his infamous traffic violation palava, he's transformed into another Simon Ekpa.

Dude now talks like an IPOB goon and acts in such an eratic manner you'd think he's totally lost it upstairs.

What exactly is his endgame?

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
Corrinthians:
I really don't care about Reno or whatever shitstorm he invites his way, but you see this Rufai guy, ever since his infamous traffic violation palava, he's transformed into another Simon Ekpa.

Dude now talks like an IPOB goon and acts in such an eratic manner you'd think he's totally lost it upstairs.

What exactly is his endgame?

Yea, as long as he won't let y'all make him your bitch, he must be an IPOB goon. How thoughtful of you.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by joshjc(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
Even though I'm supporting obi,I think Mr oseni and some other's are too political and too egoistic

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by meobizy(f): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
He's a troll. What else should one expect. Only Nairaland and Twitter get him time; platforms for bored children.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by FreeStuffsNG: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
Hmmm.
Ruffy may have changed a lot from his endtime Sunday Sunday Apostolic meek motivational personality in his 92.3 Inspiration Fm days to a seemingly voluble, arrogant and proud person now but even if this allegation is true; I still do not see him as a killer.

That anyone could even have suggested and accused him as one intending to kill someone else shows how negatively his personality has been polluted.

That is why the wise saying that success is a magnifying glass becomes apt.

Inspiration Fm ,working under Sunny Irabor, kept him in a humble, godly christian frame of mind but now it is good to say that all that then na wash.

160 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by TheChameleon: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
grin

Even after FFK mercilessly pounded Bianca...

When Wike was called "Wicked Wike" when abusing Buhari, ...not knowing they were predicting Obigbo Sanitation cheesy

When Reno was " table shaking" .. they cheered.

They worshipped them religiously and licked their buttocks.

So what changed? Why don't IPOB love him anymore? grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Corrinthians(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
You see that "Emmanuel Ogbuehi" saying he shouldn't have apologised. Those are the people that stand by the sidelines and push people to their death.

The worst thing that ever happened to Obi is his alliance with IPOB. These guys ruin everything they touch with their hostile approach to issues and their intolerance. It is becoming all too clear to them their candidate stands no chance, and that has made them evermore hostile and desperately aggressive.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Nwaezeudo: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
This small he goat again grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by nairanaira12: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
Anytime Reno's mental emptiness us exposed, he claims someone is after his life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Umunze1stSon(m): 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
This charlatan and noise maker should rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by datola: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
Reno and Rufai. Two supposed Pastors

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
Lol
Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by naptu2: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by Cantonese: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
A Muntula who uses Obi to stay relevant and make some money. Atiku cannot give him what he needs to stay relevant.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by gozmok1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
both Reno and teifnibu URCHINs
are m@d

The issue is not IGBOS vs Yorubas, or Hausas. No matter how you try to tribalize this election, you will fail.

The issue is APC fielded a very old, frail, sick Hard Drug Lord and Baron, who faked everything about himself; from birth through education to health, social and financial life. He has a doggy life style.
He is contesting against much more responsible, mature, more educated, younger, straightforward, uncontaminated, verifiable more modern, people's candidate.

There are far better candidates APC should have presented, but they want to continue in their failed style of leadership

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out by rontolo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
I am largely a PDP supporter (compared to APC), but must say this Reno is a desperate, attention seeking nuisance of a boy

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, First Presidential Candidate To Be Rejected By His Party โ€“ Ortom / Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubuโ€™s Endorsement In Ondo / My Husband Became President Because He Never Gave Up โ€“ Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.