Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy (19796 Views)

First University In Onitsha Has Been Approved By Federal Government Yesterday(ph / UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17 / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by bluefilm: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
This same nonsense ozumba wey dey pay half salary for unn don come again o!

Anyway Sha, congrats to unn.
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by Lucrevestng(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nice innovations from UNN

Meanwhile, check my signature if you need help building any electrical devices device for homes, offices and including students project device
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by Meti99(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
uf
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by Obynopositive: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
9ice one...... my alma mater.... grin grin
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by Fhemmmy: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ha ha ha ha ha
What other choice do they have in a nation of darkness?
Only school that are loaded with fools will not adopt same looking at the cost of running a generator because with all these people parading as leaders, light aint coming to Nigeria anytime soon
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by emy9(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
My Alma Mata.
Wonderful development. I hope to see this prestigious institution soar like it's destined to.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by noisy45(m): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
Afonja won't like this thread

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by contigiency(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
When I tell my friends that I am a super lion they say that I brag too much, but I do forgive them because they do not understand.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
bluefilm:
This same nonsense ozumba wey dey pay half salary for unn don come again o!

Anyway Sha, congrats to unn.

Pay salaries to university employed ad-hoc staff or federal government employed lecturers/staff??... Because me and you know that UNN no be private varsity.

Please explain more
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by Gloriouspa(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
Bills2307:
Cool. That was my project then in 2015-16 in the same school. Microbial fuel cell using Cow dungs and human feaces (small scale)

That's cool. Were you able to convert it to personal use after school project?

I am looking for a way to generate energy in my house for personal use.
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by Maxi3k(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
LIONS
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by bluefilm: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Pay salaries to university employed ad-hoc staff or federal government employed lecturers/staff??... Because me and you know that UNN no be private varsity.

Please explain more

Bia okpansukka abi wetin you dey call yasef.

I hope you no be ozumba agent?

So you wan tell me say you never hear say ozumba still dey owe part of last month salary for unn?

Agaba.
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by Bills2307(m): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gloriouspa:

That's cool. Were you able to convert it to personal use after school project?

I am looking for a way to generate energy in my house for personal use.
The current generated was too small that it can only charge a rechargeable lantern, after school I even forgot I did project. Naija hardship came striking. some hotels use it like I heard, in large scale. So you can browse about it. It’s cheaper
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by pussyAvenger: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
contigiency:
When I tell my friends that I am a super lion they say that I brag too much, but I do forgive them because they do not understand.
bros dey can never understand...

na when dey read that entrepreneurship textbook... na body go tell them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by Eke40seven(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
"Renewable Energy"..

Hydro Electric power, HEPs e.g Kainji Dam is a type of renewable energy..

So technically, they are not the first to use.. Renewable Energy, but "Bioenergy" which is also a type of renewable energy.
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by RealityShot: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
Instead of those small things..

BUILD ONE 50MW coal-fired power plant.

Enugu is COAL CITY for heavens sake!

maximize your resources jaare...
london and USA are still using Coal power plants till tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by SeriouslySense(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
wow, keep it up, lets light up Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by qanda: 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by Adeinfo: 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
Richdad50:
I have studied Renewable Energy for my years, its benefit and tremendous impact on the climate. However, i will advice Africa and Nigeria in particular never to adopt Renewable Energy in its totality. See, It will slow down our industrialization and impede our growth. The West and China grew their economy on Fossil Fuel. Africa should be allowed to grow.

We can maximize our Fossil energy while introducing R.E in parts and phases over decades. If we toll the part of the larger Europe and Liberal America with the hoax of climate change, we will be doomed economically and industrially.

Richdad
You're correct, however most people don't know when they are not in tune with global policies across the world. Doanld Trump recognizes this, that's why he said climate change policy is rubbish hence his protectionism method of ruling USA
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by velocity25(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
Richdad50:
I have studied Renewable Energy for my years, its benefit and tremendous impact on the climate. However, i will advice Africa and Nigeria in particular never to adopt Renewable Energy in its totality. See, It will slow down our industrialization and impede our growth. The West and China grew their economy on Fossil Fuel. Africa should be allowed to grow.

We can maximize our Fossil energy while introducing R.E in parts and phases over decades. If we toll the part of the larger Europe and Liberal America with the hoax of climate change, we will be doomed economically and industrially.

Richdad
Climate change mantra is a scam by The west to slow down emerging economies
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by chiizworld(f): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
Noble are thy works n thy ideas
And great arth thou
In science n in art
In all thy realms of learning
Thou are arth sublime

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by calebsmile(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
UNN is the best! UNN to the world joooooor or! Gbe body eh!
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by okan1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
Why is there no pictures
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
bluefilm:

Bia okpansukka abi wetin you dey call yasef.

I hope you no be ozumba agent?

So you wan tell me say you never hear say ozumba still dey owe part of last month salary for unn?

Agaba.

You didn't answer my question
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by atakamus: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Aboki amaka.
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by SirLakes: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
emilfischer:
Pictures
Or idonblilvit grin
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by engrchykae(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
it can only be in the east
if the black race will ever assert themselves and take their rightful place in this world,they must look to the east
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by Burnavick(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
University of zaria made world class bombs but weren't applauded
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by Halezis(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
Proud Lion! cool

Ozumba dey owe staffs salaries sha. He's just doing these ones make e no be like say e chop all the money without doing anything. But that one dey sha
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by mechanics(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Wow, that's a great achievement, I think I need one o, he's a confirm engineer, congrats to him.
Re: University Of Nigeria Becomes First University To Adopt Renewable Energy by otokx(m): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pictures or you know what

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest / JAMB Adds 40 Marks For 2016 Candidates – Recheck / Which Is Correct 'elder Brother' Or 'senior Brother' Or 'older Brother'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.