Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west (21955 Views)

It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south — PANDEF / Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation / PDP Governors Vote To Zone Chairmanship To The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by ChristianNorth: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2019
That is the problem with Yorubas, celebrating before the battle.

The position was zoned to a region not to an individual, Goje just declared his intention to run and that is our candidate and for those that doesn't know how the NASS works, PDP needs 36 Senators to elect an SP from among themselves.

If PDP are traitors, they would have re-elected David Mark as SP because they have the numbers.

Tambuwal single-handedly made Dogara Speaker against the wish of Tinubu and with Dogara having one strategic state from the NE, it will not be an easy ride for Gbaja. All we need is just one Northern to show interest in contesting for the Speaker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by Seyeblessed: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2019
in the spirit of fairness and in recognition of the inroads made into SS and SE regions, I think APC should adopt the following zoning formula:

SP = NE
DSP = SS
Speaker = SE
Deputy Speaker = NC

Femi Gbajabiamila can retain the majority leader position.

Midday slump happening at 9:00 am... crazy day ahead

Anything to avoid the emails
Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by Oblang(m): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2019
Martartins:
Like the South East cares. What has those positions ever brought to the region. It is just another merry go round, make e no be like say we no dey there.

But it is funny that when PDP was in power, the Presidency, Vice and senate President are usually rotated among the big three ethnic groups.

Posterity will judge APC though.....

None of those regions malign PDP then like the SE is doing to APC now. They all have reasonable number of PDP politician they elected unlike the SE that automatically hate any of their politician associated with APC in their region..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by Emylyk(m): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2019
[quote author=Yomboy4ever post=76991658]Awon yiiibo nko? They will go an collect slot from Atikulooted You pass them why laughing at them?
Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by cocaineaddict(m): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2019
Frankbaro:

Where's this nonsense coming from?
Yes, I'm a Catholic and believe in them, and so what? Practice ur beliefs and let others practice theirs. What makes you think, yours is the right one. Or are you God. Nonsense.
U better change ur doctrine and denomination so u don’t burn in hell on the last day
Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by Ziggylady(f): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Yomboy4ever:
Awon yiiibo nko? They will go an collect slot from Atikulooted

Ngige,Ubah,OrjiUzor Kalu and other useless Igbo politicians in APC...see how afonjas are laughing at you all..We warned you lots about APC but you were all beclouded by extreme iberiberism..

You lots will help APC rig for votes in the SE,when thiefnubbu,buhari and co are done with y'all,they fling you all under the bus while their hungry, dis-oriented minions mock and laugh at you on SOcial-Media

Ngige and co,the earlier you clowns leave APC for afonjas to roll in the mud in the better for you all....2023 will soon be here and as we speak,the Northerners are subtlely moving to PDP in droves

Do not be left out.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by shekauvsbuhari: 10:03am On Mar 26, 2019
VERY GOOD RUBBISHING FOR ALL THESE S/E & S/S ASSLICKING POLITICIANS. APC IS A PARTY WITH A SECTIONAL AGENDA. THEY CARE NOTHING ABOUT THOSE OUTSIDE THE INTEREST OF THE CABAL. S/E & S/S ARE NOT PART OF THEIR PRIORITY. LET IT SINK IN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2019
Ziggylady:

Ngige,Ubah,OrjiUzor Kalu and other useless Igbo politicians in APC...see how afonjas are laughing at you all..We warned you lots about APC but you were all beclouded by extreme iberibesm..

You lots will help APC rig for votes in the SE,when thiefnubbu,buhari and co are done with y'all,they fling you all under the bus while their hungry dis-oriented minions mock and laugh at y"all in SOcial-Media

Ngige and co,the earlier you clowns leave APC for afonjas to roll in the mud in the better for you all....2023 will soon be here and as we speak,the Northerners are subtlely moving to PDP in droves

Do not be left out.

Sorry Na, ordinary joke you wan get BP.. Shey Na me say make una miscalculated politically?
We are waiting for Biafra call after may 29 and una go swim inside bigger Olympic dirty water if u try Rubish

3 Likes

Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2019
Seyeblessed:
in the undecided spirit of fairness and in recognition of the inroads made into SS and SE regions, I think APC should adopt the following zoning formula:

SP = NE
DSP = SS
Speaker = SE
Deputy Speaker = NC

Femi Gbajabiamila can retain the majority leader position.

Midday slump happening at 9:00 am... crazy day ahead

Anything to avoid the emails

I like it as well but if u just see the way dis people think and reason at times, I bet you dey don't deserve anything.
But In fairness to all I think dis is best..
Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by NaMeAboki: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2019
The spoils of war going to those who earned; you cannot reap what you didn't sow; APC should reward the regions and ppl that worked towards its victory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by Ttipsy(f): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2019
bettercreature:
Lol You want to eat where you didnt soweth
oh bcuz you think SE n ss didn't vote massively for Buhari, that why they won't be included in the cabinet??

Nigeria can't move foreward while we hv sentimental citizens like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by Ttipsy(f): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2019
yemmight:

IPOB are now clamoring for Senate Presidency after frustrating the government and what is the SE's contribution to Buhari's re-election?
what did you contributed yourself?? pple like you don't even hv PVC. In Nigeria we tribalise politics. that the biggest challenge to our development efforts

1 Like

Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by RTSC: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2019
I have no problem with the politics of winners takes all as long as it is consistent.

I have a problem when some people now expects those that didn't get anything to support those that got everything and call them hateful for not supporting.

Or when the tables inevitably turn and they now expect those that didn't get anything to now share.
Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by kikake: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2019
Yomboy4ever:
Awon yiiibo nko? They will go an collect slot from Atikulooted
You collect crude oil revenues from Oyibo who still keep dysfunctional one Nigeria intact for you.
Not by your strength.

Before long, Oyibo hands go weak, your APC conspiracy party can't defend one Nigeria going on.
Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by Ziggylady(f): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2019
NaMeAboki:
The spoils of war going to those who earned; you cannot reap what you didn't sow; APC should reward the regions and ppl that worked towards its victory.

I am glad you think elections in Nigeria hitherto meant to serve the people and country is akin to "war"..Little wonder it is a cess-pit and a shame to the black-race.

Nigeria will therefore keep fighting internal war against her citizens in the name of politics until she finally collapses..

As i type,it is already happening.

3 Likes

Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by kikake: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2019
Yomboy4ever:

Sorry Na, ordinary joke you wan get BP.. Shey Na me say make una miscalculated politically?
We are waiting for Biafra call after may 29 and una go swim inside bigger Olympic dirty water if u try Rubish
Mugu.

Remove Oyibo and thirst for crude oil in the Niger delta, you can't do much to keep your eldorado one Nigeria going on after a few month's fight.
Bubu is cultivating your future poverty, because Oyibo can't keep sentry forever to keep a most hate-filled country for you.

You plough oil revenues from the SS and SE to build modern devt infrastructures in the SW and north up to Niger Republic, but leave the SS and SE barren. That's all about your APC conspiracy.
Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by NaMeAboki: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2019
Ziggylady:

I am glad you think elections in Nigeria hitherto meant to serve the people and country is akin to "war"..Little wonder it is a cess-pit and a shame to the black-race.

Nigeria will therefore keep fighting internal war against her citizens in the name of politics until she finally collapses..

As i type,it is already happening.

Ever heard of figure of speech?
Trust ppl like you to take it literally - bad belle and bitterness can kill.

1 Like

Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by Zoemicah(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2019
Oh middle belt my beloved geo political zone, what have done yo deserved this from APC as a party? When it comes to politics we are northern but when it comes to sharing formula we will be sidelined. We are not north central .
Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
kareemkamil:
Our brother's IPOB BIAFRA can wait till 2080 to get ordinary speaker of the house of assembly. Slavery IPOB BIAFRA people.

Mooron, jaja nwachuku was Nigeria's first speaker of the house of representatives. Stop bragging.
Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by Ziggylady(f): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
NaMeAboki:

Ever heard of figure of speech?
Trust ppl like you to take it literally - bad belle and bitterness can kill.

Figure of speech indeed..You must think everyone is a zombie like APC supporters...You have no idea what you are talking about dude so zip it.

It is like someone telling you you should "look before you leap" if you were hit by a speeding vehicle while crossing the road..

Myopia has clearly blocked your thinking faculty.

1 Like

Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by NaMeAboki: 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ziggylady:

Figure of speech indeed..You must think everyone is a zombie like APC supporters...You have no idea what you are talking about dude so zip it.

It is like someone telling you you should "look before you leap" if you were hit by a speeding vehicle while crossing the road..

Myopia has clearly blocked your thinking faculty.

Summary of what you are afflicted with.

Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by Martartins(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
Oblang:

None of those regions malign PDP then like the SE is doing to APC now. They all have reasonable number of PDP politician they elected unlike the SE that automatically hate any of their politician associated with APC in their region..

Yeah. Because the APC structure maligned the South East. There is no arrow ahead in the South East that can be linked to APC as a party.
Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by Oblang(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
Martartins:

Yeah. Because the APC structure maligned the South East. There is no arrow ahead in the South East that can be linked to APC as a party.

No u are the ones that malign Igbo leaders in APC.
Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by Martartins(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
Oblang:

who are the people you are talking about? Please don't call Ngige or Okorocha
Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by Martartins(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
Oblang:

Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by deomelo: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
I really don't care who they pick and from where as long as they stay vigilant and freeze out anything PDP related or any pseudo PDP scumbag.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by Oblang(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
Martartins:

Nw tell me how it is APC fault that u decide to hate igbos belonging to them. It rather justify the fact that u are the ones that hate APC and not the other way round...afterall APC have candidates in every elected positions in the SE in this election..

1 Like

Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by Seyeblessed: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
Yomboy4ever:

I like it as well but if u just see the way dis people think and reason at times, I bet you dey don't deserve anything.
But In fairness to all I think dis is best..

I think it is. APC should consolidate on the gains in both region and if you ask me, I will like to see them give the ticket to Dave Umahi (he is APC at heart), but I am not sure the ticket can go to a defector because of a certain Baba Oloye.
Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by Martartins(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
Oblang:

Nw tell me how it is APC fault that u decide to hate igbos belonging to them. It rather justify the fact that u are the ones that hate APC and not the other way round...afterall APC have candidates in every elected positions in the SE in this election..

My broda, are they founding members of APC? We are talking about the foundation here, you are talking about two independent cases.

We don't hate APC for your information. Otherwise Rochas wouldn't have been reelected in IMO State.

We just felt since the Hausa and the Yoruba decided to go to bed without us, we will continue on our path like we have always done.
Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by searchlight: 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
amamahdaniel:
My brother from the East right now
he who expect nothing shall never be disappointed. easterners never expected anything good from APC and given the third chance we will still vote against Buhari and APC even knowimg fully well that he will win. that's our own little way if washing our hands off the calamity which come with buhari and APC. Igbo's will still be better than you and your lots
Re: APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west by searchlight: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
bettercreature:
Lol You want to eat where you didnt soweth
were you the ones that sowed the oil in SS and SE which you are reaping ? sorry I forgot you are a zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Target Was President Buhari: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kogi Bomb Blast / Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered / FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.