Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Denrele Edun Goofs Around Patience Jonathan As He Paid Her A Visit In Bayelsa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun Goofs Around Patience Jonathan As He Paid Her A Visit In Bayelsa (727 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back / Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) / Denrele Edun At His Matriculation In UNILAG In 1998: Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Denrele Edun Goofs Around Patience Jonathan As He Paid Her A Visit In Bayelsa by Griezwoman: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2019
TV Host and Cross-dresser, Denrele Edun was filmed goofing around with former first lady of Nigeria, Patience Jonathan.

Dr Patience and Denrele were in good spirits in the video as Denrele showed her his shoes and they spoke about other topics.

Denrele Edun on sharing the epic video on his page, wrote;

VAN-DA-LI-ZATION!
And that’s the current Keyword for Dr Dame Chief (Mrs) Patience Goodluck Jonathan!
And can I just add; She’s the most HILARIOUS being ever!
Sharp thinker, Hard worker (doesn’t sleep until 4am and is up at 7am prompt) plus forever blesses you with a smile that can light up Nigeria after dark!
“According to THEM…..No be only me waka come…. But there is GOD o!
I STAN!!!!!!!!!!!
?
Something MAJOR is cooking!

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/denrele-edun-goofs-around-patience-jonathan-as-he-paid-her-a-visit-in-bayelsa/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Denrele Edun Goofs Around Patience Jonathan As He Paid Her A Visit In Bayelsa by Griezwoman: 9:08am On Mar 26, 2019
cry

Re: Denrele Edun Goofs Around Patience Jonathan As He Paid Her A Visit In Bayelsa by itspzpics(m): 9:23am On Mar 26, 2019
wink
Re: Denrele Edun Goofs Around Patience Jonathan As He Paid Her A Visit In Bayelsa by dominique(f): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2019
See a person that just lost N2.4 billion naira and she's in a such cheerful mode. If I lose 0.0001% of that money, my chest will still be doing me somehow
Re: Denrele Edun Goofs Around Patience Jonathan As He Paid Her A Visit In Bayelsa by Fathertony: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2019
dominique:
See a person that just lost N2.4 billion naira and she's in a such cheerful mode. If I lose 0.0001% of that money, my chest will still be doing me somehow
there is more where that came from
Re: Denrele Edun Goofs Around Patience Jonathan As He Paid Her A Visit In Bayelsa by lalasticlala(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2019

(1)

Nollywood Actor Mr Ibu Speaks On Him Being Down With Stroke [photo] / Watch Celebrities That Attend Ini Edo’s Birthday Dinner / Esut Student Caught While Trying To Seduce His Fellow Course Mate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.