Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,913 members, 7,952,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection (32617 Views)

Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by ZIAZI(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:
He will decamp but not now or he will lose his seat unless YPP fails to go to court which I know Moghalu would do.

He is a fool. He moved from Labour to PDP then to APC, from where he went to APGA and then to YPP and he is considering APC again.

APC can never win Anambra election, so he should know that.

I support d PDP, but it is necessary that d truth b told... I watched a documentary pertaining d humiliation of Ifeanyi Uba by the PDP on AIT. The Anambra PDP Guber primaries was clearly rigged on camera in favour of one Obazie ( don't know if I got d speling). During d counting of d votes, d person loudly said "615" and then shockingly said 656. Uba observed this and tried to address d issue after d whole process, but was assaulted by a security aide attached to the Ebonyi State Governor who forcefully recovered d microphone from Ifeanyi Uba. The umpire immediately pronounced Obazie winner of d primaries and left d scene. Do not forget that Uba created TAN (Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria) to foster Jonathan's Presidential quest in 2015 and during a political meeting in Anambra, Jonathan recommended Uba for governor. Ifeanyi Uba left for YPP so he could secure d senate slot. We all know YPP isn't carried to sustain him politically, so he has to port. Not to PDP this time, but certainly APC.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by olajizz01(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Just like yoruba moslems
Even the North you people detested to high heaven and called illiterates are now wise 100% politically than you hate filled rebels.

Bloody ipob terrorist.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by ChristianNorth: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
ZIAZI:

I support d PDP, but it is necessary that d truth b told... I watched a documentary pertaining d humiliation of Ifeanyi Uba by the PDP on AIT. The Anambra PDP Guber primaries was clearly rigged on camera in favour of one Obazie ( don't know if I got d speling). During d counting of d votes, d person loudly said "615" and then shockingly said 656. Uba observed this and tried to address d issue after d whole process, but was assaulted by a security aide attached to the Ebonyi State Governor who forcefully recovered d microphone from Ifeanyi Uba. The umpire immediately pronounced Obazie winner of d primaries and left d scene. Do not forget that Uba created TAN (Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria) to foster Jonathan's Presidential quest in 2015 and during a political meeting in Anambra, Jonathan recommended Uba for governor. Ifeanyi Uba left for YPP so he could secure d senate slot. We all know YPP isn't carried to sustain him politically, so he has to port. Not to PDP this time, but certainly APC.
He is too arrogant to be Governor of Anambra. He founded TAN for PDP, he founded Nkea bu Ke anyi that swept Obiano into power yet people always deny him ticket, why?

He needs an introspection to do. Even powerful Ngige cannot win Anambra election with APC and I am sure the wise man will try again in 2022 when Buhari has one year to leave and he is picking APC ticket.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Okoroawusa: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
I don't see this as an issue. If he had said that he is "caucusing"(I want to borrow his words) with PDP will that be okay with u guys?

As an igboman who has lived all his life in Lagos n 80% of his worth is based in Lagos. Shouldn't he know where his bread is more buttered?

Others have defected n heaven didn't fall.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by nana06: 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
Oga is looking for power... A senatorial seat does not automatically translate to power.... U can ask BRed for confirmation ��
Zansu007:
What exactly his he looking for moving from one party to other, tommorow those hailing you will call you political prostitute.

Why can't he stay and build a structure, look at Tinubu doing great for himself, cos he didn't decamp just because the opposition party is in the center and control almost all the state then, rather he stayed back and build his structure.

Why can't some of this guys learn from the past
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by ChristianNorth: 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
olajizz01:
Even the North you people detested to high heaven and called illiterates are now wise 100% politically than you hate filled rebels.

Bloody ipob terrorist.
Your ewedu media is driving you naught. Igbos have more robust working relationship with the Hausas than with yorubas and vice versa.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Darrex4rel: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
HE CUT A DEAL WITH TINUNBU WHEN HE CAME TO CAMPAIGN FOR SANWO OLU. SO WE SAW IT COMING ITS NOTHING NEW

ngoziclara:
Senator Ifeanyi Ubah has once again reacted to the comments about his defection to the All Progressives Congress (APC). In his recent reaction, he made it clear that he attended the meeting President Buhari and APC caucus had with the Senator elects of APC.

However, according to Ubah, “APC Chairman introduced me as a potential APC incoming Senator.”

The Senator elect also used the opportunity to explain the length he went at seeking solution to the problems Igbo traders are having in Lagos.

Read his speech below

Yesterday I was in Lagos with the Leadership of the Senate and over 20 other senator elect to brief the press. After the briefing, I invited by our trader brothers from Tradefair Bba to meet the senators over the tussles our brothers are having with BPE over their assets and the rumors of privatizing the market.

Luckily, Senate Leader and by God’s grace the incoming Senate President was the chairman that resolved BBA issues in 2011 with BPE( bureau of public enterprise) and made the recommendations that they are enjoying till date and he promised to swing into action immediately to resolve their current issues again and we left Lagos to Abuja for a dinner with Mr President and APC Senators and their caucus.

In the dinner, the APC Chairman introduced me as a potential APC incoming Senator. This was his quote and his view of which he’s doing well in marketing me but I know my mission and has not changed from my last statement of last week.

The most important thing is that I’m caucusing with the ruling party and presently has a more value as a YPP senator.

https://www.expressiveinfo.com/just-in-ifeanyi-ubah-explains-story-of-his-defection/
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by olajizz01(m): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Your ewedu media is driving you naught. Igbos have more robust working relationship with the Hausas than with yorubas and vice versa.
Hahahahahahaha.................... .............

Your delusion and hallucinations are legendary.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by gamaliel9: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
Englishgold:
This is the reason why igbos are not ready for presidency. Not trustworthy

So Tambuwal who defected to APC was not trustworthy and back to PDP,AND ALL THOSE POLITICIANS ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY ICLUDING AJIMOBI THAT WAS IN PDP,LADOJA,ALAO-AKALA,FOLARIN,etc?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
ainas247:
smiley Please is this same man that owns the Ifeanyi ubah football club?

Do you have a website, business, product or service?
rank your business to Google Page one
100% Guaranteed result... check my profile to see result
. He's a boy not a man
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection by aalangel(f): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
I don't trust this man...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu / Security Arrests Uyo Journalist, Flies Him To Abuja Over Dana Crash Post / Dino Melaye At Pius Adesanmi Candle Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.