Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding (38346 Views)

Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Attempted To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter's W / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Yomzzyblog: 7:54am On Mar 25, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele and her hubby, JJC Skillz were pictured together as they stepped out in style to Media mogul and Ebonylife CEO, Mo Abudu's daughter, Temidayo who walked down the aisle yesterday.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/actress-funke-akindele-and-her-husband.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Yomzzyblog: 7:54am On Mar 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by tohyorsih(f): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2019
good to see them happy cool

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by decatalyst(m): 8:04am On Mar 25, 2019
I love the second picture.

Lesson learnt from these two: never allow anyone, no matter how highly placed they are in the society, to talk you down or kill your dream.

Beware of prophets of doom.

Lovely couple.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Nlstudent97(m): 8:08am On Mar 25, 2019
good morning to every one on this platform
i don't know how to begin.
please i know you guys must have come across some post like this in the past or recently but please mine is a at a delicate state right now.
i took this as a last result.
i am a student of dspg and i have been having issues raising my school fees for this year, i did not want to do this but my exams will be starting on Monday
and my school came up with the rule stating that no fees no exam.
please i want beg
whatever please support to help me raise my fees. it an online payment process so i have from now till Sunday 24/03/2019 to pay up so that my name can be registered in the school exams database.
my school fees is #49000.
please any help i can get will be deeply appreciated.
please anybody who is willing to help me can contact me on 08054527705
thank you
God bless

please,i still have some hours left

https://www.nairaland.com/5091977/please-guys-need

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Evablizin(f): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2019
Fine and happy couple.
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by olagbola45(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2019
tohyorsih:
good to see them happy cool

Babe
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by itspzpics(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2019
Nice one
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by partnerbizz4: 10:14am On Mar 25, 2019
Okay

Good!

I will soon quit social media cos of these useleew posts
Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Eprolist: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2019
Wow
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Houseofglam7(f): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2019
Nlstudent97:
good morning to every one on this platform
i don't know how to begin.
please i know you guys must have come across some post like this in the past or recently but please mine is a at a delicate state right now.
i took this as a last result.
i am a student of dspg and i have been having issues raising my school fees for this year, i did not want to do this but my exams will be starting on Monday
and my school came up with the rule stating that no fees no exam.
please i want beg
whatever please support to help me raise my fees. it an online payment process so i have from now till Sunday 24/03/2019 to pay up so that my name can be registered in the school exams database.
my school fees is #49000.
please any help i can get will be deeply appreciated.
please anybody who is willing to help me can contact me on 08054527705
thank you
God bless

please,i still have some hours left

https://www.nairaland.com/5091977/please-guys-need
Get a fuqin job!
Some nairalanders need help too....but they ain't rubbing it in people's faces like faeces
Dude,please undecided
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Houseofglam7(f): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2019
They look good
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by iswallker(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2019
whats his source of income... undecided
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by yuanexchanger: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2019
Happy for them HBD mo.We sell chinese rmb.contact for rate
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Realtord43: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2019
So to attend wedding na news?
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Denikayan: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2019
That guy baby mamas will be remotely swearing for him now
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Malawian(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2019
That prophet of doom nko? is he saying JJC did gateman for funke at some point?

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by GoldChick(f): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wedding on a Monday morning.. Act of stinginess.. Iya ati baba ibeji toh dope.. Love u guys
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by crazygod(m): 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
I love their attire. Simple yet classy. I love this couple. Funke Akindele's story is not by how fast you get married but marry your soul mate.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Better people
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Mobileowowa: 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Indomie001: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
partnerbizz4:
Okay

Good!

I will soon quit social media cos of these useleew posts
Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
No one ll notice your absence.
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by enemyofprogress: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ugliest couple ever liveth

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Chomy101: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
How ds 1 take b headline
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Sadiyaene(f): 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
It is because u are not in his shoes that y u are talking like that sadmay God help him oo
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Immarocks(f): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=yuanexchanger post=76967027]Happy for them HBD mo.We sell chinese rmb.contact for rate[/quote

lolsss.... it's "daughter's wedding" bro did u use Chinese glasses to read?....
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Ezi1993(f): 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Get a fuqin job!
Some nairalanders need help too....but they ain't rubbing it in people's faces like faeces
Dude,please undecided
If you can't assist why not you just keep shut.
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Houseofglam7(f): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ezi1993:

If you can't assist why not you just keep shut.
Another broke ass undecided
Please swerve.
All y'all online beggars.
FYI,I ain't responding to any more garbage from you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz / Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) / Korede Bello's Outfit To Yaw's Shalanga Concert In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.