Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Ogun State Approves 100 Billion Naira Bond And Suspends Speaker! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Approves 100 Billion Naira Bond And Suspends Speaker! (3968 Views)

Delta State Approves Over N5billion Naira For Road Construction / Another APC State Approves Treasury Single Account For All Transactions / Enugu State Approves Paternity Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Approves 100 Billion Naira Bond And Suspends Speaker! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2010
i think the caption should read, buy into ogun state bond at your own peril, but since a precedence has already been established in the case of the jos case, during dariye era, then we should simply fold our hands and watch as the court decides, naija, anything goes, i love this country,
Re: Ogun State Approves 100 Billion Naira Bond And Suspends Speaker! by infinitii(f): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2010
Names are  POWERFUL, New Ogun speaker camp are made of people whose names are questionable and in todays world, a parent will think twice before naming their ward.

For Yorubas and people that understands Yoruba to the core the name Otenaike and Otemolu simply concludes that all the MISCHIEF in Ogun (WAR) State.  ''OTE'' means Mischief, ''COUP PLOTTING'', ''BACKSTABBING'', ''TUMULT'', Nairalanders, the list is endless
Re: Ogun State Approves 100 Billion Naira Bond And Suspends Speaker! by Akanbiedu(m): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2010
One would expect that by now, there will be massive protests on the streets of Abeokuta!
Re: Ogun State Approves 100 Billion Naira Bond And Suspends Speaker! by agitator: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2010
tunde300us:

Ogun state is "jungle republic" how can 9 members impeach 15 ?  shocked and yet they had access to the media.I think channels is being political with this development because they are using one OGD place in lagos as their location that is why they always support all the illegality.

My thoughts exactly.

very funny indeed, who needs to pay to watch reality shows on TV, while it's happening live in 9ja every second, minute, day. . .   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State Approves 100 Billion Naira Bond And Suspends Speaker! by medjai(m): 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2010
I cant believe this is happening to my beloved Ogun state. I spent a large part of my life in Ota. I did all of my schooling there, including my university education.
OGD is a tout. You need to see Ota. No road. It's an eyesore when it rains. He hasnt done jack for the people and what the heck is the N100bn bond for if not another means to siphon money? And then the height of illegality and gross misconduct, 9 impeaching 15 in an assembly that has 25 members. What in Christ's name is happening?
Re: Ogun State Approves 100 Billion Naira Bond And Suspends Speaker! by Teminio: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2010
Why is this guy called Gbenga Daniel so desperate to secure the bond? His latest action simply shows that the guy needs the money to service his own (self) interest rather than the interest of the state.
Re: Ogun State Approves 100 Billion Naira Bond And Suspends Speaker! by Iysayah(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2010
My unc is part of the G15 impeached, his family is not in the country. cheesy cheesy. My sister-in-law and my cousins are safe.So let the action begin. grin As for my unc, i lost the guy a long time ago- we warned him
Re: Ogun State Approves 100 Billion Naira Bond And Suspends Speaker! by tunde300us(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2010
All this bond wey all state govt dey take throughout the states will only lead to bond-age
Re: Ogun State Approves 100 Billion Naira Bond And Suspends Speaker! by olafolarin(m): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2010
The State has been in perpetual bondage since the beginning of OGD's tenure.
À once progressive State is now à pariah all because of OGD- à Bishop Son turned ritualist.
I Hope OBJ will Be happy now for foisting Bad leadership on the People of Ogun State.
Re: Ogun State Approves 100 Billion Naira Bond And Suspends Speaker! by mrjingles(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2010
This one na Papa Ajasco and Co. abeg! How can one elected representative "suspend" another?
Re: Ogun State Approves 100 Billion Naira Bond And Suspends Speaker! by agitator: 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2010
mrjingles:

How can one elected representative "suspend" another?

E be like you just dey pass by 9ja.  Our own no be democracy, we get home grown version wey better pass. na "NAIJACRAZY".

Features of this system:

1. you fit win election without contesting
2. you fit loss primaries and win the main election
3. one selected lawmaker fit suspend two other selected lawmakers.  i.e. the ratio no matter even if na 1:3 no problem.
4. Governor fit sack elected Local Government Chairman no problem.
5. you fit win election to represent a local government at national, state, etc wey nobody know you.
etc, etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEND Denies Plot To Break-Up Nigeria / Buhari And Chartered Planes / David Mark Gets New Leadership Role In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.