Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

How Can I Be Rich With 10 Million As A Start Up? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Be Rich With 10 Million As A Start Up? (1232 Views)

How Can I Be Saving My Money In US Dollars (or Other Foreign Currencies) / ODAP: Get Rich With Just 200# / One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be Rich With 10 Million As A Start Up? by Binikingdowm: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2019
I want to be worth at least 100 million in the next 5 years. I need good business ideas.

Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: How Can I Be Rich With 10 Million As A Start Up? by keneryhark(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: How Can I Be Rich With 10 Million As A Start Up? by DivinePips123: 4:06am On Mar 28, 2019
Binikingdowm:
I want to be worth at least 100 million in the next 5 years. I need good business ideas.

Lalasticlala mynd44

Hi hi binikingdowm,
Kindly check out our offering and money success story here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing.
Cheers.
Re: How Can I Be Rich With 10 Million As A Start Up? by Amysynod(f): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Add more 5million and buy Payloader...... Boom! You are in business

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Rich With 10 Million As A Start Up? by naijajobx: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
Many ways
Re: How Can I Be Rich With 10 Million As A Start Up? by nel4k(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Venture into LPG business. If interested contact me at nelson4nnanna@yahoo.com
I have a business plan for you.
Re: How Can I Be Rich With 10 Million As A Start Up? by Gforce2019: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
Start looking for ladies pants....

Sure way to become a millionaire
Re: How Can I Be Rich With 10 Million As A Start Up? by akenzua74: 3:49am On Mar 29, 2019
Binikingdowm:

Lalasticlala mynd44
.Go into contracts buying and execution. Better if you reside in Abuja. Warning, not every MDA&GOVT AGENCY pls. MDGS, PRIMARY HEALTH &UBEC are recommended at this stage. Reasons they have cash on ground before a contract is awarded. Sorry I forget to mention TETFUND (TERRETIARY EDUCATION FUND). Not a get rich biz but very lucrative a sure wealth grower strategy when you master the biz. You must be trustworthy because you will be dealing with top govt Civil servants. Stay away if you are the greedy type. You must be ready to travel as most contracts job are not domicile in one place. Am presently in Zamfara State. You will must be really patient at Initial stage as most of these Top Civil servants rarely deal with unknown trusted people. Beware don't just deal with everybody else you fall into scam, that's all I can say for now, wish you good success and God guide you to invest wisely but remember no quick way to breakthrough.
Re: How Can I Be Rich With 10 Million As A Start Up? by Fxmanager(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2019
Binikingdowm:

Lalasticlala mynd44
Go through our thread link below to know how:

https://www.nairaland.com/5104286/pamm-currency-trading-journal-avg

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need 100k Loan / Free Cash For Opening Account With A Bank / What's Your Take On Hybitrage Arbitrage Exchange?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.