Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,618 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich (15691 Views)

The Be Rich Project� / Be an independent marketer and be RICH / Be Smart With Your Phone. Are You Earning Or Doing Anything With Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
Every human being, whether rich or poor, weak or strong, hardworking or lazy, CEO or janitor, has this most precious resource that make them who
they are.

This resource is more valuable than money. if you trade it well you will be successful in your chosen career.

The rich and the poor use it differently.
And this has made all the difference.

I didn't have a clear picture of how people waste their precious resource until I see people in their old age struggling with the basic of life.

These people have never been lazy but what have realized is that they have engaged themselves doing things things that have low economic value.

So sad!

This video explained the most precious resource you should must not play with if you really want to be successful financially.

What you should stop doing, and what you can do instead that can make you more productive and eventually get out of poverty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzGUpH77g3w#searching

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by facenglish: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
this is great! I love it
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
facenglish:
this is great! I love it
thanks
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by facenglish: 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
uprof:
thanks
I have questions on this post mr prof
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
facenglish:
I have questions on this post mr prof

Go ahead with your questions
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by Distinct123: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
I really love this one! it is a life transforming information
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 6:38am On Mar 04, 2020
Distinct123:
I really love this one! it is a life transforming information
thanks bros!
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 9:51am On Mar 04, 2020
uprof:
thanks bros!
I really love your commendation
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by facenglish: 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
uprof:
thanks bros!
I hope you don't have questions on this one
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
uprof:
I really love your commendation
I hope you have no question on this
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by facenglish: 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
uprof:
I hope you have no question on this
I have a lot of questions to ask mr prof
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by Distinct123: 7:10am On Mar 06, 2020
facenglish:

go ahead and ask your questions
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 7:34am On Mar 06, 2020
facenglish:

go ahead and ask your question
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by facenglish: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
uprof:
go ahead and ask your question
how can I stop wasting my time on less productive jobs
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 7:36am On Mar 07, 2020
facenglish:
how can I stop wasting my time on less productive jobs
it is very easy if you are ready to go through the training
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by facenglish: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2020
uprof:
it is very easy if you are ready to go through the training
I am ready to go through the training

1 Like

Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by Distinct123: 8:05am On Mar 07, 2020
facenglish:
I am ready to go through the training
who will take me through the training
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by facenglish: 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Distinct123:
who will take me through the training
i can take you through if you wish
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
facenglish:
i can take you through if you wish
. Yes I can
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by facenglish: 8:14am On Mar 08, 2020
uprof:
. Yes I can
I'm ready take me through
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2020
uprof:
. Yes I can
mr FAC are you ready for the training?
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by facenglish: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
uprof:
mr FAC are you ready for the training?
who will do that for me?
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by facenglish: 7:03am On Mar 09, 2020
facenglish:
who will do that for me?
I will do that if you want
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by Distinct123: 7:31am On Mar 09, 2020
facenglish:
I will do that if you want
thanks go ahead
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by facenglish: 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Distinct123:
thanks go ahead
ok! I will get back yo you when I have the time
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by Distinct123: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
facenglish:
ok! I will get back yo you when I have the time
OK you mean you are busy right now!
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by facenglish: 7:12am On Mar 10, 2020
Distinct123:
OK you mean you are busy right now!
yes I'm busy
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by facenglish: 7:34am On Mar 11, 2020
facenglish:
yes I'm busy
when you are less busy let me know
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by lizshow: 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
Rosabon Tenor Note (RTN) This is a fixed deposit account that guarantee higher interest rate and a flexible investment plan .Attractive interest rate guaranteed. No BVN required to access this fixed deposit account.

Let me introduce a short term investment that can give you as high as 12% on your return investment ,keeping your money in the bank wont increase your account balance and you can even take your upfront interest if you wish .

ABOUT US
Rosabon Financial Services is a subsidiary of the concept group- is one of Nigeria's. leading Financial intermediary and Equipment Leasing Firm .Licensed by CBN on April 22,1993 ,we have build a reputation for passionately ad professionally delivering innovative and superior Financial Services of our growing clientele.

For enquiry please conatact Elizabeth on e.awoniyi@rosabon-finance.net
or call /chat Elizabeth on 0 8 1 6 3 1 5 1 0 5 5
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by uprof(m): 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
lizshow:
Rosabon Tenor Note (RTN) This is a fixed deposit account that guarantee higher interest rate and a flexible investment plan .Attractive interest rate guaranteed. No BVN required to access this fixed deposit account.

Let me introduce a short term investment that can give you as high as 12% on your return investment ,keeping your money in the bank wont increase your account balance and you can even take your upfront interest if you wish .

ABOUT US
Rosabon Financial Services is a subsidiary of the concept group- is one of Nigeria's. leading Financial intermediary and Equipment Leasing Firm .Licensed by CBN on April 22,1993 ,we have build a reputation for passionately ad professionally delivering innovative and superior Financial Services of our growing clientele.

For enquiry please conatact Elizabeth on e.awoniyi@rosabon-finance.net
or call /chat Elizabeth on 0 8 1 6 3 1 5 1 0 5 5
mr marketer well done sir!

2 Likes

Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by facenglish: 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
facenglish:
when you are less busy let me know
can you be online tomorrow?
Re: One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich by Distinct123: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
facenglish:
can you be online tomorrow?
yes now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Web.jiont2.com Legit Or Scam? Find Out / Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business] / NFT Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.