Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos (5036 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney / Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans / Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by 247naijamedia: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2019
Bobrisky has finally admitted to getting work done on his butt. The crossdresser filmed himself having a session at the spa. He was naked as a professional scrubbed his butt with a whitening scrub.

Showing off his large butt, Bobrisky gushed about his asset and thanked his doctor for the cosmetic surgery that gave him such a huge butt.

He said: "That ass is big. Thanks to my doctor for doing a wonderful job."

He added in the caption: "Lastly I wanna say thank you to my doctor for doing a good job on my ass."

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Bobrisky-Shows-Off-His-Unclad-Butt-As-He-Thanks-His-Doctor.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by JoanOluchi(f): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by happybee: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2019
Shaking my head vigorously..
Wasted sperm.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2019
It is finished. So what happened to the 14yrs imprisonment law for being gay that was passed some years ago? Abi bobrisky is above the law ni?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by SEGLIZ: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2019
mad creature.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by Raydos: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
I swear this Boy is a very stupid girl!

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Absolute garbage

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Kastonkastroll:
It is finished. So what happened to the 14yrs imprisonment law for being gay that was passed some years ago? Abi bobrisky is above the law ni?

undecided
gay marriage and association is what d law targets. How do u proof someone is gay in court Cross dresing nd nudity is not even illegal as there is no law against it

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by banquetking: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
That's just it by Nigerian Law you're innocent until caught in the act, so by all standards bobrisky hasn't broken any law either by cross dressing or acting all feminine. Till he's been caught in the act or proven to belong to a gay association, bobrisky is a free confused persona.
Joromi12:
gay marriage and association is what d law targets. How do u proof someone is gay in court Cross dresing nd nudity is not even illegal as there is no law against it

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by Baddiezz(f): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
Raydos:
I swear this Boy is a very stupid girl!
He remains a boy

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by Tundemuttee: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by dreamwords: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Afonja man

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by Tundemuttee: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin grin grin angry
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by Texman21: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
dreamwords:
Afonja man
i thought he was ibo amaka
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by dreamwords: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Texman21:
i thought he was ibo amaka
Are u not in Nigeria to know about bobrisky, ohh maybe u r from Brown roof republic

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by tstx(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
BOBRISKY THE RISKY BOB

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web... See mY signature.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by Satan66(m): 12:04am On Mar 27, 2019
Afonjas have being disgracing Nigerians since birth!
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by lilmarley: 3:09am On Mar 27, 2019
my greatest fear is pronouncing "HUAWEI" in public cry cry
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by nedubest(m): 4:24am On Mar 27, 2019
Kastonkastroll:

undecided

i dont understand anymore oo
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His Unclad Butt As He Thanks His Doctor - Photos by DRPAIT123(m): 4:43am On Mar 27, 2019
The Devil has hijacked this fellow's destiny since time immemorial

(1) (Reply)

D'prince Displays Sexy Six Packs Abs / Sasha P: Tying Wrapper To Rap / Davido Falls In Love With "Emanyra" - Shares Pics With Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.