Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney (37297 Views)

Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by omoenoma: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Renowned Nigerian rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem, has appreciated his wife, Yetunde for donating her kidney to him following his successful kidney transplant.

The musician made this known through a post on his verified Instagram account on Wednesday adding that he will always love, cherish and adore her.

Recall that Lakreem Entertainment Inc, Abdulkareem’s record label has given an update on the health status of the singer on Monday.

His management, in a statement issued by Hon. Myke Pam, said that the singer has successfully undergone kidney transplant surgery.

Speaking on it himself, Abdulkareem also thanked God and all the people involved in making the surgery a successful operation.

The rap artiste wrote, “Thank You God. I am specifically giving thanks and praise to the Almighty God for my successful kidney transplant surgery over the weekend. May His holy name be glorified forever and forever.

"Words cannot express my love, devotion and commitment to my adorable, loving, supportive and compassionate wife, Yetunde, with whom God Has made my life complete…baby, I will always love, cherish and adore you forever."

"My awesome, lovely children, God Has harkened to your fervent prayers. Daddy and mummy will be coming home hale and hearty soon.

“To my extended family, recording company Lakreem Entertainment, my crew, friends, fans and well-wishers, I say God has done it for us again, and I will be seeing you guys soon.

"I am dropping this first note in appreciation of God’s love and infinite blessings."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/eedris-abdulkareem-thanks-wife-for-donating-kidney/amp/

91 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
here is the possible future dilemma: if they eventually divorce, should she get her kidney back?!?!?

IMHO, just like you share everything after divorce (house etc), the kidney will be part of the settlement for the husband. lol

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by godliman: 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
This is what I call true love. Not the gold digger type asking if she can marry a man earning a 100 thousand naira. Financial Women every where, very shameful!

429 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by ask4double(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2022
She has done more than what Buhari did since 2015... She is a hero! If only Buhari and his cohorts could make these sorts of sacrifices.

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Enumerator(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2022
You got it
godliman:
This is what I call true love. Not the gold digger type asking if she can marry a man earning a 100 thousand naira. Financial Women every where, very shameful!

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Honourable1901(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2022
God bless that woman

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by buygala(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
She tried sha...

In situations like these, it's better to seek external organ donors..Even if it's a paid donation.

They still have young kids.. And now both of them are on a tight health rope walking around with single kidneys sad....

Not a very wise decision in my opinion.. . The death of one parent, however sad it might be, is better than the death of both...

Idris for carry him cross jejely and leave Yetunde to be there for their kids... That's if he couldn't get an external donor.

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Pidginwhisper: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Nigerian Women wey fit do this no pass 100. Infact dem go still wan make you give them the remaining one make dem save for kidney bank incase one of theirs stops working since

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by OgaDeyVex: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
How Many Nigerian Ladies Can Donate Their Kidney To Their Husband when the need arises, I doubt Many Will Not Do Such Thing.

That's The Reason Why Oga Just Dey Vex

15 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Sourvewa: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
How many Naija girls can do this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by ecolime(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
She is one of the few good women remaining in Nigeria. Her type isn't common.

God bless you Yetunde. May you not regret this decision.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by princepee: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
That's true love!
Many slay Queen will leave you when you are down,
Meanwhile Idris stay away from weeds.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by iFESTAC680(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Love in practice!!!

Congratulations man you got a wife

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by codesport(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Good woman! Don't just love her, love yourself more by quitting smoking.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Romanoff(f): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Na husband wey do well them dey go far and beyond for.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Tourvew: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Vote Peter Obi

17 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Idris that year with his feygedemegede kinkinkin raps.
The guy use our head that year.. quick recovery sir

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by omofranyoung(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
That is a woman.....Pls always appreciate her. She is God sent to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by abumeinben(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
A wife she is.

MrBrownJay1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24
here is the possible future dilemma: if they eventually divorce, should she get her kidney back?!?!?

IMHO, just like you share everything after divorce (house etc), the kidney will be part of the settlement for the husband. lol

It costs you nothing to celebrate a life saved. We are so toned with dark thoughts. angry

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by crafteck(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2022
Nigerians generally know how to take and take... Give.. Mba.. Not just wives but friends should be able to do this
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2022
This is what we call good woman. Women answer this question, how many of you can do this?

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by IvarDboneless: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2022
This kind of woman and wife is rare at this time in the world where Nigerian devilish feminist are busy initiating innocent women into a stupid world of wokeness. Waow....always cherish that woman eedris.. She's one of a kind

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2022
Awwwnnn cry cry cry
True love does exists in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Starships4u(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2022
I hope he gets better quickly....
And the kidney sits well with him.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by Lexusgs430: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2022
Ike or his wife, could not donate to/for their daughter........ grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by malkomchris: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2022
Better not like the other man in London

10 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by nuban07(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2022
She is a rare breed. May God bless her richly

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney by MarveworldG: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2022
Lovely

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seyi Law Kisses Kate Henshaw On Stage At AY Live 2016 - Video / Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show / Samuel Ajibola 1997 Throwback Photo As Child Actor Award Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.