Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady (32810 Views)

Son Burns Down His Father's House In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia / Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by Englishgold: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
That will not stop the kongination

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by AreaFada2: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
Na nyansh she gather.

Instead to let belle shoot out.

The guy was tired of shooting blank after 3 years. grin

Wait o, what if the lady he brought home was impregnated by another man outside. shocked shocked

Even Sarah in the Bible later resented Haggai. Despite Sarah suggesting her to Abraham in the first place. Women nor dey joke with such.
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by Ayotemide(f): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
prodigyhenry:
This is so wrong just because he impregnated another woman she decided to kill both the man the woman and the unborn child. It is because of her evil heart that that nature refused to bless her with a child.

If I were the woman I won't burn that house, I will just electrocute the bed where the bastard and his new wife are sleeping so that they can roast to death.

You are not the woman, let her do as she seems fit; your first paragraph is a tasteless joke.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by contigiency(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
GudluckIBB:
Nigerian women still better pass
Na Tap them go just open and everywhere go soak grin

You self grin grin grin
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ayotemide:

You should try cheating on a spouse and bringing the evidence home to know how your partner would react for starters!
She should leave and save herself the stress of destroying any of my property......

PS: I can't be the one
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by prodigyhenry: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ayotemide:

You are not the woman, let her do as she seems fit; your first paragraph is a tasteless joke.
You probably need to work on your taste bud
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by miredia(m): 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ayotemide:
Cheating on your spouse should never be normal! Her Anger is very justified; in courts she would call it a crime of passion.. don't mock a woman trying to conceive and tell her 'she can leave or stay'

She left with all 'fiery Majesty'! cheesy grin grin
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by pheonixdld2(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
And now she will be cgarged with arson, intent to harm, intent to curse body harm and murder,destruction of property. And may bag 3-5 years imprisonment.
Ayotemide:
Cheating on your spouse should never be normal! Her Anger is very justified; in courts she would call it a crime of passion.. don't mock a woman trying to conceive and tell her 'she can leave or stay'

She left with all 'fiery Majesty'! cheesy grin grin
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by JoanOluchi(f): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
She did not even burn the house...
Just 3 years.... And the man would expect her to be patient if he were the one at fault....
#SMH
Please madam if you want to burn house, do it properly ..
But without the people inside pls ..

1 Like

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by teniolav: 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Like it or not me I go marry 7 women,anyone wey no wan play again or wey done tire me I go bench am.... tongue
make women no go bench you later oo .. Think am very well.
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by Aboks(m): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
newproject:
Burn Fire

embarassed
Na mountain of fire be her church
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by neonly: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ayotemide:

You should try cheating on a spouse and bringing the evidence home to know how your partner would react for starters!

But if yur spouse denial you of sex ND love ND you go ND get out is it justifiable
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by uuzba(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
This is the meaning of burning down the house.

That one she did was burning beans on the cooker.

Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by Burnavick(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
If I no marry from ZAMBIA wetin I gain
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by dingbang(m): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hell hath no fury my foot. She better run if she sees me
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by goodnewscliff(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
best advice...... dont ever get married.....hoeing around with caution iz better!!!!
how about that guys grin grin grin
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by Noblefirstlady: 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
How can someone be so heartless. how could he do that and expect the woman to keep calm.
But she shouldn't have burnt the house. She should have left the house quietly and let God judge them. And for the husband snatcher he will still cheat on her one-day. Even if she gives birth to dozen children for him.

If it is the woman that got impregnated by another man now we will not hear word again o. Selfish bunch
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by ElsonMorali: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
If that's the wife's picture then I wonder what else the man was looking for in the side chicken. undecided
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by lilianofentse(f): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
IamD18:
Rubbish talk!

Every woman knows the kind of man she's dealing with.

She can't do this to all kind of men without thinking twice.
donstan18 is behind this moniker. Public take note
Re: Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady by Anonymous4: 12:38am On Mar 27, 2019
see as she pose for picture sef.. like secondary girl wey teacher wan Flog... Heartless being

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State / Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected ‘Yahoo-Yahoo Boys’ in Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.