Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

"Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri (22446 Views)

APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) / Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor / Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by noisy45(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
ajumma:

Pls compare Kano to his miserable Bayelsa ...........the Headquarters of kidnappers and militancy

We will teach u people a lesson soon we are stockpiling weapons. U see oil money and ur people will hate to touch it...

1 Like

Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by deomelo: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
noisy45:
It is high time SS and SE stop this oil money getting to south west and North. Stop these cash flow to them they will starve to death. I will start campaigning for that it will resort to war and I am not scared about it

lol @ delusional and comedic ipob..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by deomelo: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
[img]https://bayelsarestorationwatch.files./2012/09/flood-2641.jpg[/img]

Bayelsa..

This is where the twitter clown, crooked pastor and identity thief pastor should really be worried about instead of Kano.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
omega2128:

I've lived in Ibadan almost all my life, I served in north and this gave me opportunity to see other parts of Nigeria.
all this pics put up here are just one side of Ibadan. THAT'S OLD IBADAN, PICS TAKEN FROM MAPO HILL.
every major city all over the world must have ghettoes. pls, don't generalize it.
we in Ibadan call those places in pics - inu Ibadan- interior or ghetto of Ibadan
THIS IS JUST ONE SIDE OF THE STORY
northerners know that they can not compare north to south.
if north is booming, southerners ought to be moving to north, but today despite stagnation in south, northerners are moving in thousands if not millions to south.
northern elites know that oil apart, north is nothing without south.

Its logical t move from desert areas to green areas,but in politcal numbers its the more you look the less you see,soon electronic voting will catch up with them ,even if they continue to reject it for years ,oneday it will change .

1 Like

Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by noisy45(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
deomelo:

lol @ delusional and comedic ipob..

grin grin

If all SS and SE governors wage an oil war against Nigeria army will run. It's high time we started simulations and mobilizing. U will see oil money and reject it
Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
BaaleOko:

The truth hurts man, save yourself the balderdash and accept the hard reality. Igbos have taken over the SW like a tsunami, and the tide of domination isn't ending soon. If you like cry from now till December, but remember to save your hard money salary money to pay your Igbo landlord... Before he ships your broke ass back to your mud walled mansion in Ogbomosho cheesy grin

I hope you will come back and read what you have written after june 12 when the next republic starts?you will dealt with ,when people are allowing you ,you are awakening them to act and it will start soon,i hope you can see the trade fair complex belongs to lagos state now ,more to come ,hospitals,and government land marks will dot all those markets.
Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by MrBONE2(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
deomelo:

Meanwhile, in anambra mediocrity village..

Ganduje delivered more, better and quality projects than all your ipob villages and useless governors combined.

grin grin grin

You hayaaf said all the bitter truth Oups i just wish i can protect you from Wailing missle coming your way grin

Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
musictori:
Reno Omokri, the aide of the former President of Nigeria has come out to state the reason why Kano State is poor, here is what he wrote...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/why-kano-state-is-poor-reno-omokri.html

Now, let’s ask Reno: WHY IS DELTA STATE POOR?

2 Likes

Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by deomelo: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
noisy45:

If all SS and SE governors wage an oil war against Nigeria army will run. It's high time we started simulations and mobilizing. U will see oil money and reject it

I no dey take delusional, ignorant and comedic Igbos serious.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by deomelo: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
MrBONE2:

You hayaaf said all the bitter truth Oups i just wish i can protect you from Wailing missle coming your way grin

A million and one Igbos can touch me.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by Prosperchuks1344(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
akinegba1:
all you are showing an unfounded internet pictures while i am showing you what we snapped on ground in ibadan

guy you wicked o grin
akinegba1:
all you are showing an unfounded internet pictures while i am showing you what we snapped on ground in ibadan

guy you wicked o
Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by bkool7(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
BigIyanga:

STFU. Kano has close to 4m kids on the streets not going to school.. allmost the size of Anambra state??
Anambra state spends 1/4 of what Kano spends on education yet it produces the highest number of students with 5Cs and above in WAEC/NECO while Kano ranks in the bottom of the states with lowest no of students with 5cs. Kano has the highest infant mortality rate in the country, one of the states with the highest poverty rate in the country.. meanwhile it receives the largest federal allocation outside NNDC states. Stop holding brief for kleptocrats like Abacha and Grand$$.. Meanwhile, Grand$$ was in PDP

The kids on the are results of the Alimanjiri culture in the north. It gives them the excuse to have kids they won't cater for.
The issue will overwhelm any govt. If the practice is not cubbed in the north, it may give birth to many vices
Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by deomelo: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
bkool7:

The kids on the are results of the Alimanjiri culture in the north. It gives them the excuse to have kids they won't cater for.
The issue will overwhelm any govt. If the practice is not cubbed in the north, it may give birth to many vices

..but all your own kids are peddling gala, puree water and fan yogo to the same almajiri in the same North.

Igbos no dey make sense at all..

2 Likes

Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by Westtimeline: 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
BaaleOko:

The truth hurts man, save yourself the balderdash and accept the hard reality. Igbos have taken over the SW like a tsunami, and the tide of domination isn't ending soon. If you like cry from now till December, but remember to save your hard money salary money to pay your Igbo landlord... Before he ships your broke ass back to your mud walled mansion in Ogbomosho cheesy grin
You don't like dominationalism. Seems this one don forget Akure flogging cheesy
Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by Westtimeline: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
schoolboij:

My inferior Igbo brother from ebonyi. Why are you ashamed of being Igbo? Must you be Yoruba by force? I spit on your flat head Wawa.
grin Not our fault, we don't like associating with anything OSU

2 Likes

Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by Westtimeline: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
noisy45:
It is high time SS and SE stop this oil money getting to south west and North. Stop these cash flow to them they will starve to death. I will start campaigning for that it will resort to war and I am not scared about it
Which SE this one is talking. Lol, SE that Ondo state alone produce more oil than. They can't do without attaching to SS. Parasites.
Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by Westtimeline: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
noisy45:

Oga shut up. You get oil for igboland?
Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by ridbell01(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
MUMU someone with mumu supporters that Kano is feeding millions of your people many of your people sold their accestral homes just to travel to kano

1 Like

Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by nesta007(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
So Bauchi that elected a fraudster is rich abi ?

musictori:
Reno Omokri, the aide of the former President of Nigeria has come out to state the reason why Kano State is poor, here is what he wrote...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/why-kano-state-is-poor-reno-omokri.html

Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by Aidejay(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
I'm tired of reading all these hate filled comments on nairaland
From afonjas to abokis to nyamiris
Everywhere there is tribalistic sentiments, racism and bashing
It's unfortunate that anonymity has destroyed our sence of responsibility
In the end I'm sad to write that I'm beginning to loose hope is Nigeria really worth it is it? Is all this hate and wicked Ness worth it
Why try to fight for a people who arr ignorant? And unable to unite even if it's to save their own lives
But then I realize that most of the comments here are form people best described as poor and weak who have been deprived of the basic amenities a nation is to provide these comments are from hungry, sad and cowardly individuals who live on their phones who are incapable of changing their environment their world is upside down filled with pure insanty most if them have never been to an airport not to talk of flying or even visiting another part of Nigeria most of them have never been outside Nigeria not to talk of their individual states but yet their heroes have multiple passports and can travel everywhere and anywhere most of them are hungry have contemplated suicide many of them are jobless their only hope is bet 9ja and if the ticket no enter their day don spoil most of them are oppressed and depressed no wonder nairaland has become home of hate filled comments. If u read thru d comments and you feel bad just remember this and be consoled
Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by BigIyanga: 4:25am On Mar 27, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:

see pain :-D

yet Kano generates more money from those poor people than anambra ebonyi and enugu combined.

south east a huge parasite :-D
Logic and facts do not residen in the realms of ur faculty. Why are u making this about East? Kano has higher GDP for the entire state while Anambra has higher GPD per capita. Like a man with 2 wives, has a family of 15, is worth N150k ie N10k per person, but a man with a wife, has a family of 4, and is worth N100k, so each person is N25k... would take N10k over N25??

1 Like

Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by NaMeAboki: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2019
Ignorant ranting machine - Kano among the few states that can survive without FG allocation - poor, how silly.
Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by EvilMetahuman: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2019
BigIyanga:

Logic and facts do not residen in the realms of ur faculty. Why are u making this about East? Kano has higher GDP for the entire state while Anambra has higher GPD per capita. Like a man with 2 wives, has a family of 15, is worth N150k ie N10k per person, but a man with a wife, has a family of 4, and is worth N100k, so each person is N25k... would take N10k over N25??
mumu cant even differentiate between gdp and igr.

igr means internally generated revenue.. what i quoted is igr not gdp.

if anambra has higher gdp per capital than kano which is a lie by the way. government will be able to generate more money from them, which will inturn reflects on state igr. you can generate money from poor people who dont have money can you?

seriously, do i have to teach you flat heads simple things all the time.
Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by jpphilips(m): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

What does your palm oil Edo state contribute?

Your f00lishness is noted!!

2 Likes

Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by MalcoImX: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
bionixs:
oga shut up and listen for once. must you always come with this your stale accusations? Did you read what he wrote? Atiku this and that. mention one thing he stole as the FG has no evidence but you have. tell us or screw shut the pit latrines you call mouth
You think I have any regard for Omockery boy.
Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by MalcoImX: 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
olas24u:

The man has said something postive ,I am not a fan of pdp,but how can you reject economical good projects because of religion?have you been in egypt,turkey,malaysia?singapore,Syria? please, he is making sense,Kano gets more money from the federation account than it produces, more than states producing the money.
What's Omokri's records as regard Kano or the North's interests. A green snake cannot have our interest at heart.
Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by MalcoImX: 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
bilulu:

Oga he just listed one of GEJ achievement in Kano.... What can you list since 2015?
And you forgot Omockery is a GEJ apologist. He rose to prominence as a propagandist out to tarnish the image of Buhari. Nothing good will come out of him when the issue is Buhari or the North.
Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
MalcoImX:
What's Omokri's records as regard Kano or the North's interests. A green snake cannot have our interest at heart.
You are not viewing anything from he said, because you dont get it .
Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by MalcoImX: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
olas24u:

You are not viewing anything from he said, because you dont get it .
He doesn't have a reputation for honesty and truth, and anything that'd come out of that man regarding those he'd showed injustice would be tainted. This is a man who call himself a pastor and was caught using a fake name (Wendell Simlin) to link the current Emir of Kano to Boko Haram. Do you know the implications of such behaviors? Is that a man you want me to take serious or recommend to others?
Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by olas24u(f): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
MalcoImX:
He doesn't have a reputation for honesty and truth, and anything that'd come out of that man regarding those he'd showed injustice would be tainted. This is a man who call himself a pastor and was caught using a fake name (Wendell Simlin) to link the current Emir of Kano to Boko Haram. Do you know the implications of such behaviors? Is that a man you want me to take serious or recommend to others?

That was politics,Look,kano is cheating other states generating the money,its pure and simple.
Re: "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri by bilulu(m): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2019
MalcoImX:
And you forgot Omockery is a GEJ apologist. He rose to prominence as a propagandist out to tarnish the image of Buhari. Nothing good will come out of him when the issue is Buhari or the North.
Oga can you list Buhari's achievements in Kano state.... GEJ has achieved more than Buhari in the north but they keep supporting failure and backwardness because they are blind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebonyi Journalist, Godfrey Chikwere Hospitalised After Being Arrested By Police / President Tinubu And King Charles In Group Picture With Other World Leaders / Osinbajo Visits Oba Of Benin, Inspects Azura Power Plant(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.