Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,314 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nairaland Should Be Purged Of This Cancer! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Should Be Purged Of This Cancer! (558 Views)

Have You Ever Purged Far From Home,how Did You Handle It? / Coronavirus: Nairaland Should Have Given Out - Cash Or Materials? / Nairaland Should Help Me Thank, A Man Who Came For My Recuse Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Should Be Purged Of This Cancer! by amazinglanre: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nairaland is fast becoming synonymous with fake/scam. Gone are the days when you trust information you read from Nairaland, I now visit Nairaland for comic relief, Seun I believe your dream is bigger than being a producer of shit shows. The mods are trying, but their best is a far cry from Good. There are lots of emotional Nigerians whose first instinct when interacting with a stranger is "give him/her the benefits of doubts" and at the end, we get burned most times. Seun please I implore you to "jettison nyanya expressway and relish the 8 lane kubwa expressway, no disrespect. Aside banning of accounts, I feel there should be collaborative efforts between Nairaland and law enforcement agencies to curb crimes, chiefly among them are those who obtain by false pretence ( fake data resellers, fake pundits and the fake Mtn guy littering everywhere).
The unchecked crime of new York in the 70s, and 80s came to an abrupt end when someone took the courage and challenged status quo.
I am feeling pained not because of the money I lost, but because I would be redundant today, and behind schedule on my goal of studying and practicing Seo which I need to terribly fix my blog. Acts like this does not only affect the genuine ones, it does not spare to drag our already soiled reputation as Nigerians, further the mud. Soonest my idea will come to fruition, where fear and lack of trust will disappear like thin air when people deal with Nigerians online.

The blogosphere soon, will become choking for scammers who thrive on deceit and the nonchalant approach of our law enforcers. I purchase data from data resellers because it is cheap and affordable for me, and I have done business with Speedyconnect, he is a legitimate data reseller. I needed airtel which he does not have so I saw akpo0's signature as a reseller, though his prices were cheaper, than Speedyconnect but is within the threshold of normal price from zcnox. I made contact and the agreed amount was transfered to him.

He initially complained of not receiving alert but later confirmed receipt. He assured my I will be credited shortly, I became furious when I saw an SMS from rnotify, and the accompanying message which read, " You have successfully received the N2000 Monthly plan from 2348122659344. This plan is valid for 29days. I knew something was wrong, I paid less than 2k, and there's no data size or ussd code to check data balance. I called him immediately and he said I should check my data balance with *140#.

Minutes later I called back and his number has been switched off for hours, I sent SMS twice to him no reply yet. I called him the following day, he mutes my call without any explanation.

I am appealing to the mod to help me push this thread to the front-page, so unsuspecting Nigerians would become aware of him. I will post screenshots of conversation and proof of payment.

I made a grave mistake which I want anyone reading this to be aware of. I failed to scrutinize like I did Speedyconnect,.
He operates two monikers, (akpo0/datacable) and no testimonial from Nairalanders.

Below is his account details

UBA

Aminullahi waheed

CC: lalasticlala

Re: Nairaland Should Be Purged Of This Cancer! by amazinglanre: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Mods please move this to the appropriate section please.
Re: Nairaland Should Be Purged Of This Cancer! by AskProf: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
amazinglanre:
Nairaland is fast becoming synonymous with fake/scam. Gone are the days when you trust information you read from Nairaland, I now visit Nairaland for comic relief, Seun I believe your dream is bigger than being a producer of shit shows. The mods are trying, but their best is a far cry from Good. There are lots of emotional Nigerians whose first instinct when interacting with a stranger is "give him/her the benefits of doubts" and at the end, we get burned most times. Seun please I implore you to "jettison nyanya expressway and relish the 8 lane kubwa expressway, no disrespect. Aside banning of accounts, I feel there should be collaborative efforts between Nairaland and law enforcement agencies to curb crimes, chiefly among them are those who obtain by false pretence ( fake data resellers, fake pundits and the fake Mtn guy littering everywhere).
The unchecked crime of new York in the 70s, and 80s came to an abrupt end when someone took the courage and challenged status quo.
I am feeling pained not because of the money I lost, but because I would be redundant today, and behind schedule on my goal of studying and practicing Seo which I need to terribly fix my blog. Acts like this does not only affect the genuine ones, it does not spare to drag our already soiled reputation as Nigerians, further the mud. Soonest my idea will come to fruition, where fear and lack of trust will disappear like thin air when people deal with Nigerians online.

The blogosphere soon, will become choking for scammers who thrive on deceit and the nonchalant approach of our law enforcers. I purchase data from data resellers because it is cheap and affordable for me, and I have done business with Speedyconnect, he is a legitimate data reseller. I needed airtel which he does not have so I saw akpo0's signature as a reseller, though his prices were cheaper, than Speedyconnect but is within the threshold of normal price from zcnox. I made contact and the agreed amount was transfered to him.

He initially complained of not receiving alert but later confirmed receipt. He assured my I will be credited shortly, I became furious when I saw an SMS from rnotify, and the accompanying message which read, " You have successfully received the N2000 Monthly plan from 2348122659344. This plan is valid for 29days. I knew something was wrong, I paid less than 2k, and there's no data size or ussd code to check data balance. I called him immediately and he said I should check my data balance with *140#.

Minutes later I called back and his number has been switched off for hours, I sent SMS twice to him no reply yet. I called him the following day, he mutes my call without any explanation.

I am appealing to the mod to help me push this thread to the front-page, so unsuspecting Nigerians would become aware of him. I will post screenshots of conversation and proof of payment.

I made a grave mistake which I want anyone reading this should be aware of. I failed to scrutinize like I did Speedyconnect,.
He operates two monikers, (akpo0/datacable) and no testimonial from Nairalanders.

Below is his account details

UBA

Aminullahi waheed

CC: lalasticlala

Read this...

https://www.nairaland.com/5085728/aminullahi-abdulwaheed-big-scammer
Re: Nairaland Should Be Purged Of This Cancer! by amazinglanre: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
AskProf:

Read this...

https://www.nairaland.com/5085728/aminullahi-abdulwaheed-big-scammer

Guess I am his latest victim. No bird can ever outrun the horizon!!!
Re: Nairaland Should Be Purged Of This Cancer! by kiddoiLL(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lmao!! Nairaland wey no wan gree upgrade, for over how many years now? Biggest forum in Africa and yet it's turning to a joke daily.
Nothing about Nairaland gree upgrade, If you talk bitter truth about this blog, Mods go ban you, Bro your matter, e don catch u e don catch you, Nairaland will cont to house more thieves n scammers, Pesin way get NL no get time to upgrade the forum, Mods no get time to handle genuine posts and stuffs, na to work with security agencies?? Lol
Re: Nairaland Should Be Purged Of This Cancer! by amazinglanre: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Lmao!! Nairaland wey no wan gree upgrade, for over how many years now? Biggest forum in Africa and yet it's turning to a joke daily.
Nothing about Nairaland gree upgrade, If you talk bitter truth about this blog, Mods go ban you, Bro your matter, e don catch u e don catch you, Nairaland will cont to house more thieves n scammers, Pesin way get NL no get time to upgrade the forum, Mods no get time to handle genuine posts and stuffs, na to work with security agencies?? Lol

It is quite appalling. Like someone rightly said, if things were done righly, Nairaland would be competing with quota. Make Seun de relax, soon go-slow go catch am
Re: Nairaland Should Be Purged Of This Cancer! by amazinglanre: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Nairaland Should Be Purged Of This Cancer! by Masanto: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
The idiot scammed me too, he was begging me that he want to sale his 12gb data to be able to pay the balance for his school fees, after acknowledging my transfer he blocked me. I told his bank and they asked me report at the police station. I have forwaded the complain to the police but i have not heard anything from them
Re: Nairaland Should Be Purged Of This Cancer! by amazinglanre: 6:58am On Mar 29, 2019
Masanto:
The idiot scammed me too, he was begging me that he want to sale his 12gb data to be able to pay the balance for his school fees, after acknowledging my transfer he blocked me. I told his bank and they asked me report at the police station. I have forwaded the complain to the police but i have not heard anything from them

It is disheartening how youths choose to align themselves with vices. Soon his cup will run full.
Re: Nairaland Should Be Purged Of This Cancer! by amazinglanre: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
His account details.

Re: Nairaland Should Be Purged Of This Cancer! by amazinglanre: 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
will send a mail and tweet to his bank and intimate them how he defraida people using their service. His Bvn will be monitored in case he opens another account, since it's compulsory now for account opening

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Post removed / Wizkid Meets Barrack Obama And Lebron James / Senate To Ban Generators In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.