Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school (57321 Views)

Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested / Policeman Who Flogged A Man With A Cutlass Faces Trial / Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by lexy2014: 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Very good.

I saw the video on WhatsApp,
A lady posted it on her WhatsApp status, I blocked her immediately. She isn't any different from the other useless woman who did the flogging.

Sleeping with a married man isn't a crime in Nigeria. Flogging, stripping and circulating such video of another human is a crime.

Ahnahn! The way she was beating the woman. Na man she fck, she no kill person.

"Sleeping with a married man isn't a crime".

Pls sleep with another woman's husband& let her catche u or let another woman sleep with ur husband, its then u will no its a crime

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by kayzat: 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
xperiencelove:
Look at a police post or station in the last picture and after all, one useless man from one village will say Kano is not developed.
Yeye

This biafrans are just jokers. Imagine how a court room abi na police station look like and they will spend all their times abusing Tinubu and criticizing politicians from other regions while shielding own criminals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by Bossjakande: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
hardbody:

Market woman. You know you can type in vernacular and most people will still comprehend. Now I don't even know what you were trying to say or ended up saying.

Oya tell me to gerrout
in ur useless life Neva Eva call me market woman again get out of my page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by olas24u(f): 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
So that is a court room in igboland?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by hardbody: 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
Bossjakande:
in ur useless life Neva Eva call me market woman again get out of my page

Iyaloja mabinu mummy wa
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by emmykk(m): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
Bossjakande:
if u got mind go sex a married man Hippocrates did i know pains DAT DAT woman go thru. wen she do DAT she wasnt thinking strait wat she did is wrong but she was in pains too. pray I are Neva in her shoes DAT someone sex ur hubby let see how u will react.dont .judged her till u wear her shoes

What you type here is foolishness....you are not vast and expose to life. If she had killed that lady,she too will be sentenced to dead then the dick she is fighting for while dead or serving life sentence in prison,the dick will be enjoying other woman.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by afroxyz: 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Bossjakande:
if u got mind go sex a married man Hippocrates did i know pains DAT DAT woman go thru. wen she do DAT she wasnt thinking strait wat she did is wrong but she was in pains too. pray I are Neva in her shoes DAT someone sex ur hubby let see how u will react.dont .judged her till u wear her shoes

why didn't she confront her husband? if the husband did not approach the woman would she have slept with him? so because someone slept with her husband she should humiliate her publicly. pain my foot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by KaterineWhite(f): 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Bossjakande:
Try and think straight sometime, okay.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by MrLankeeee(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
Bossjakande:
So you that cannot construct simple English you are here bashing someone. It's okay, continue.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by mybestlove(m): 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
Bossjakande:

Shut up there. Those guys you fuked years back are people's husbands today. Moreover, the victim is a widow. She needs sex in her life. If an unmarried guy fuks her you'll say he is fucking a married woman and if a married man fuks her you'll still say she's fuking another woman's husband. Tell us the one she should do because as a human she needs sex and it's not her wish that the husband is no more.

There's a lot of stupid pride in African women of today. Do we blame religion? Because our grandparents married 3,4,5 wives and they lived happily. Today 2 girls can never live peacefully in a hostel.

Imagine disgracing a fellow woman in public because of sex, idiots.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by foreshore(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Very good.

I saw the video on WhatsApp,
A lady posted it on her WhatsApp status, I blocked her immediately. She isn't any different from the other useless woman who did the flogging.

Sleeping with a married man isn't a crime in Nigeria. Flogging, stripping and circulating such video of another human is a crime.

Ahnahn! The way she was beating the woman. Na man she fck, she no kill person.

I hail o Aunty!!!
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by eghuan1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
panpan:
If the "victim" was caught in the act, the accused may plead "temporary insanity".

Temporary insanity in Nigeria? It will be better you just get a room in YabaLeft.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
Married ladies have gotta be careful, because there are so many prostitutes and irresponsible ladies out there to destroy marriages. Look at what this fat single mother has done, causing these ladies so much embarrassment and trauma. How can a mature lady like this go to a married mans house, what insult. If your hubby died must you still another womans own? Cheap prostitute, she isn't even ashamed of the whole show. I can't understand why men can't stick to their wives, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by Spatta: 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
THAT THING WOMEN CARRY IN BETWEEN THEIR LEGS IS A BOTTOMLESS PIT

Even the bible confirms it

"Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it." Isaiah 5:14

It has been the destruction of many.

It has broken homes,
disgraced men,
brought down anointed men
This ministry began in the garden of Eden, women and fruit are inseparable
they eat it wherever they find it, and the hunt for precious life

Imagine what Joseph was running from when he fled from Portioher's wife he knows the danger, His destiny would have been destroyed
Many Samsons are grinding under Delilah today
They were caught many years ago and are yet to be freed
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by TwoBottles: 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
StarUp:
Sin will cost you more than you are willing to pay, keep you more than you are willing to stay and take you farther than you are willing to go... Run from it.

Wise and decent words dear. God bless you!
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 27, 2019
Nice one, they should be made to suffer severely for their inhuman actions. Even if it requires the good people of Nigeria to contribute towards getting justice in this case, count me in.
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 27, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Married ladies have gotta be careful, because there are so many prostitutes and irresponsible ladies out there to destroy marriages. Look at what this fat single mother has done, causing these ladies so much embarrassment and trauma. How can a mature lady like this go to a married mans house, what insult. If your hubby died must you still another womans own? Cheap prostitute, she isn't even ashamed of the whole show. I can't understand why men can't stick to their wives, nonsense.

Talk is cheap.....

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by Kachy1605(m): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2019
This one na court abi na police court?
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by EazyPro(m): 12:23am On Mar 27, 2019
CunnyLinguist:
grin

No wonder Lagos is Heaven to your brethren.

That place looks like the Toilet of a Shithole embarassed

baba, no kill me with laugh abeg.. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by jcccccc: 12:23am On Mar 27, 2019
HH

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by goat22: 12:24am On Mar 27, 2019
SolexxBarry:
What keeps baffling me is the difference in the size of the flogger and flogee

Like how can a hippopotamus be fogged by a goat undecided undecided

Be careful.
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by oglalasioux(m): 12:27am On Mar 27, 2019
Bossjakande:

Are you so angry you can't type straight? You might as well type in your language.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:38am On Mar 27, 2019
Just as cheating is cheap! Nonscence.quote author=couragemurphy post=77018770]

Talk is cheap..... [/quote]
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by ayogritty: 1:28am On Mar 27, 2019
StarUp:
Sin will cost you more than you are willing to pay, keep you more than you are willing to stay and take you farther than you are willing to go... Run from it.

WORD
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by ipobarethieves: 1:43am On Mar 27, 2019
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink smiley grin grin grin sad cool grin grin grin isn't dat brown roof i dey see so and brown electronic control gate.Nah wah ooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by ipobarethieves: 1:45am On Mar 27, 2019
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink smiley grin grin grin sad cool grin grin grin isn't dat brown roof i dey see so and brown electronic control gate.Nah wah ooo.Abeg,free them,nah their lifestyle in potopoto republic

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 27, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Well, there is something called Konji, it's a chemical reaction in the lower private parts of your body that keeps doing Gbish Ghish Ghish...

It never stops unless you take aversive measures like pouring hot water on it so your D*** or Veegay can cool down.

The same chemical reaction is what causes some Men to jump fence just to have sex, then Summersault & die after receiving Premium Enjoyment.

Moreso, stealing meat from the pot is more fun than frying your own meat.

PS: I'm bored, don't mind me cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by Ezi1993(f): 1:59am On Mar 27, 2019
SilasNwude:
angry

i don't know what's wrong with people

so much sentiments everywhere

you invaded someone's matrimonial home and start bleeping her husband
do you know the implications of that
let's be logical here
the lady got more than she deserved here
do you know the trauma she already caused the family of the man she fuckedd
do you know how depressed the wife of the man can be?
well for me without sentiments the lady got what she deserves
and if i where the wife of the man I'll press charges of inversion or theft on the lady in question and I'll push her to defense
I'll turn the flogging to a self defense case
all i need is a good lawyer

useless sentimental people
sometimes i just wish I'm a lawyer
na this kind of case I'll carry for head even without pay just to teach the useless prostitute home breaker a lesson
The victim wouldn't have known that the man was married.. Married men this days hide their identity like kilode..Because I don't expect any sensible lad to go to a matrimonial home of a married man to do only God knows what..And it takes the grace of God to know that these men are married already.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=LilMissFavvy post=77019020]Just as cheating is cheap! Nonscence

Issorite, sorry for the quote...
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by msiu(m): 3:09am On Mar 27, 2019
SilasNwude:
angry

i don't know what's wrong with people

so much sentiments everywhere

you invaded someone's matrimonial home and start bleeping her husband
do you know the implications of that
let's be logical here
the lady got more than she deserved here
do you know the trauma she already caused the family of the man she fuckedd
do you know how depressed the wife of the man can be?
well for me without sentiments the lady got what she deserves
and if i where the wife of the man I'll press charges of inversion or theft on the lady in question and I'll push her to defense
I'll turn the flogging to a self defense case
all i need is a good lawyer

useless sentimental people
sometimes i just wish I'm a lawyer
na this kind of case I'll carry for head even without pay just to teach the useless prostitute home breaker a lesson
It seems you are reasoning like that woman. two wrongs does not make a right my dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Lady Calls Out Lebanese Man For Putting Trafficked Nigerian On Sale / Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.