Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school (57322 Views)

Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested / Policeman Who Flogged A Man With A Cutlass Faces Trial / Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by SilasNwude: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2019
donb06:
She did not rape the man it was mutual consent....flogging this woman will not stop the man from sleeping with the next available woman....so the wife will be flogging all the women the husband is sleeping with
what will be your reaction if you get home one day and caught your fellow man on top of your wife banging her mercilessly
will you clap for the man, give him tfare and open the door for him to go in peace?

answer with a sincere mind

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by yaks77: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=ikewaterwater post=77011766]The woman who flogged a lady in the viral nude video in Anambra State, has been arraigned in court alongside other suspects linked to the assault incident. 

Nigerian humanitarian, Paulcy Iwuala who confirmed that the woman who flogged the lady in the viral nude video has been arraigned in court alongside other suspects, said she had no atom of remorse in her, as one minute she’s sober the other minute she’s shouting at anyone that shaded her about her personality. It was further gathered that the lady who was spotted in the video flogging Ogo, was expelled from school in Philippines.

Ogo (the victim) who has a son lost her husband 2yrs ago to a car accident with his car, since then life has been hell. She said, 'my intention was not to break any home, he has been my friend even before we got married', she ended it with these words “ 'It is going to get tougher now, can I live with this'? ..

Here are photos from the court proceedings below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/26/lady-who-flogged-woman-in-viral-nude-video-arraigned-in-court-she-was-expelled-from-school/
some women are wicked.this how one that I know torments her fully grown kids on the pretext that she and her brothers, extended family friends tribal ppl suffered in the village when growing up.for God sake so what?are they the ones that suffered u in your village?are you and your tribal ppl the only ones that suffered or have suffered in this country? former president good luck said he went to school barefooted,yet wen d girl that grew up on n his house got married only cake was imported in billions.this kind of wickedness will not go un punished
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by Connoisseur(m): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2019
SolexxBarry:
What keeps baffling me is the difference in the size of the flogger and flogee

Like how can a hippopotamus be fogged by a goat undecided undecided

Guilt....
It can make you sober.
Points to the state of the victim's conscience.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by WHAT999(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2019
Op, out of the three pictures posted here, which one is the court room in Anambra State?
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by MarianaTrench: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2019
SilasNwude:
God bless you my brother
don't mind these senseless emotional scums especially the useless women quoting me like they won't do worse if they where the one that a stranger invaded their home.
when you invade someone's home without invitation he or she is right to do you anything under self defense and even if the person kills you he or she can only answer for a man slaughter charge with couple of years in jail and not murder.
the woman can easily claim self defense in this case and the court will rule in her favour
the law does not recognize emotions and sentiments

i wonder why the invader is forming victim

You're still arguing blindly despite overwhelming evidence that the lady came based on invitation from from her boyfriend who happens to be a married man.

Please go and check the meaning of the word "invade" or "invasion".

I'm convinced beyond doubt that you're a true block head!

Ití mpàtaká!!!
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by SilasNwude: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2019
[s]
MarianaTrench:

You're still arguing blindly despite overwhelming evidence that the lady came based on invitation from from her boyfriend who happens to be a married man.

Please go and check the meaning of the word "invade" or "invasion".

I'm convinced beyond doubt that you're a true block head!

Ití mpàtaká!!!
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by Harry00(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2019
this video were is it
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by chinene1(f): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2019
jcccccc:
THESE IDIOTS DEFENDING THE FAT PROSTITUTE WANT TO GIVE THE MARRIED COUPLE MEDIA TRIAL BECAUSE THEY ARE ANAMBRA COUPLE.

WHY DIDN'T THE PROSTITUTE ASK THE MAN TO TAKE HER TO A HOTEL BUT HAD THE GUT TO INVADE A MARRIED WOMAN'S HOME.

I KNOW THEY DONT WANT TO TELL US WHERE THE PROSTITUTE IS FROM BUT I KNOW IT MUST BE THOSE IGBO HATERS OF ANAMBRA PEOPLE BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN THE NAME OF THE ONE THAT POSTED THIS RUBBISH, ONE IWUALA AND I AM TRYING TO GUESS WHERE SHE IS FROM.

ANAMBRA PEOPLE, REMEMBER THE IGBO WOMAN THAT KILLED ALL THE FOUR CHILDREN OF AN NNEWI MAN BECAUSE OF A CASE LIKE THIS ONE.

LET ANAMBRA NOT ALLOW IGBO PEOPLE TO SUBDUE US IN OUR OWN HOME STATE BRCAUSE WE DONT FIGHT FOR ONE ANOTHER.

Nigeria I hail oh. People are talking about the abuse. assault and blackmail of a woman, a human being and a follow Nigerian citizen and others are raving about her state of origin. Amazing. Few people talked about the attitude of the man or the fact that he invited her over. No oh. Most are concerned about how she wants to break someone's home. I guess its our mentality where the 'man' is never wrong. We still have a long way to go as a nation.
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by prophetfire: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2019
naijapips04:
but what kind of court is this na
police office, not court
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by chinene1(f): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

She was even wearing her wrapper. Is that not theft? Invasion of privacy and trespassing. As police is doing their own, I'll start my own civil case for intentional tort and sue her ugly fat ass for everything in her hopeless life.

Enter my house to sleep with my husband. She is lucky I didn't not shout thief and let Onitsha boys burn her alive.

She's claiming victim. I'm sure she killed her husband with her sleeping around. Stupid woman. The flogging wasn't enough. Na barb wire pant she suppose wear.

Oh yes! We have more and more insanity in this country every day. I just hope you don't end up biting someone and infecting them with whatever you have.
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by jcccccc: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2019
My dear, that is an office located in the court or probably an enquiry room.

dont lose your senses with bitter IPOB yoots that are spreading fake news against anambra and anambrarians on the internet.

moreover no state in nigeria is 100% developed, even in lagos, if you enter ajegunle , abule ado etc. i know you will see police stations worse than this.

then concerning the south east haters, be informed that you will see worse infrastructures in the remaining states of south east than you see in anambra.

epistleNow:
This is a court in ALMIGHTY ANAMBRA State ?

You guys are just joking !!!!!

Your governors are embezzling your allocations but you're more concerned about other parts of Nigeria ?
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by chinene1(f): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2019
This is exhausting. Reading all these comments about the who will do what to the woman who was assaulted and abused if it was their 'husband' she messed with or rather 'husband' who messed with her'.
I wonder if it was a man who got this treatment, would the response be the same?
Would we call him out and wish they dealt with him more than this for trying to break another man's home? Very doubtful. I am sure we will call the woman a LovePeddler.
Would we pity him? No. We will pity the husband for having such a loose woman as a wife.
Would we call him names and insult his tribe and generation? No, we will reserve that for the woman.

For some, it was the moral aspect of it. Not about the sin of adultery as going against the teachings of the holy book (in which case both man and woman will be guilty) but the sin of adultery 'invading' the 'sacred' matrimonial bed. After all, you are not Jesus so why should you look kindly on the adulterous woman. We can stone her to death for all we care.

Keeping emotions aside, this woman was beaten, stripped, disgraced and blackmailed. A woman, a human being and some of us try to justify it. Some say she deserved it and more. What about the man who invited her? What if she had died? What if she got seriously injured? How have we descended to this level of becoming barbaric?
We need to reset our moral compass and open our eyes. All life is precious and should be respected. Nigeria is already hard. Don't take out your frustrations on others.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by PapalsBulls(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2019
[s]
SilasNwude:

claptrap and stupid trash
[/s]
Trash.

I hope the akuna lady who flog that poor woman is sentence to 1000 strokes of cane.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by jcccccc: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2019
my brother ask me oo .this igbo people hating on anambra people are finally running mad oo.

how is this a court room. even this case is overflogged on nairaland because they want to try
the woman fighting for her husband on the media so as to deny her fair hearing in the court.

WHAT999:
Op, out of the three pictures posted here, which one is the court room in Anambra State?
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by Emmymarvel(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2019
Bossjakande:
if u got mind go sex a married man Hippocrates did i know pains DAT DAT woman go thru. wen she do DAT she wasnt thinking strait wat she did is wrong but she was in pains too. pray I are Neva in her shoes DAT someone sex ur hubby let see how u will react.dont .judged her till u wear her shoes

Take it or leave it...its no crime in the Nigerian law to commit adultery. u cant go around beating people because they slept with ur spouse.
why didnnt she bring her husband OUT ANd beat him as well.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by donb06: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
SilasNwude:
what will be your reaction if you get home one day and caught your fellow man on top of your wife banging her mercilessly
will you clap for the man, give him tfare and open the door for him to go in peace?

answer with a sincere mind
Both the man and the woman go receive am hot..... My point is this woman flogging another woman will end up cooking food and petting the man at home as if It wasnt the man that even wooed the woman....
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
pek:
Your reasoning is too shallow for one who can access the internet. So the victim is now the one bringing shame to the two women who humiliated her and put it out on the internet? Hmmmm. BTW, it is steal not still.
you are mad, am very sure of that. Who began the entire trouble? If that fat pig was in her house would all these have happened? But she dated a married man, had the guts to visit his home, bath, and tie his wife's wrapper. You can't see anything wrong in all that cuz u are a bastard, u r probably a product from a prostitute or side chick. Look at the shame she has brought to the mans wife, the stress, the bullshit that wives go tro just becos of marriage. Look at dis fool correcting my spelling, u r definitely sick if u think I can't spell that word.
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by SilasNwude: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
donb06:
Both the man and the woman go receive am hot..... My point is this woman flogging another woman will end up cooking food and petting the man at home as if It wasnt the man that even wooed the woman....
Nope that she first treating the woman's forkup doesn't mean she won't attend to the man later
the man's own might even be both physical and emotional

my point is that those condemning her will do worse if found in the same condition
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by uksaviour(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pls don't tell me this is a courtroom
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by lexy2014: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
Jagaban880:

sleeping with a married woman nko is it a crime?

U need to go& experiment it& let d husband of d woman catch u then u can come back with ur testimony. Or let ur wife cheat on u. Maybe u will congratulate her boyfriend
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by epistleNow(m): 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
jcccccc:
My dear, that is an office located in the court or probably an enquiry room.

dont loose your senses ...

then concerning the south east haters, be informed that you will see worse infrastructures in the remaining states of south east than you see in anambra.

This your loose get as e be, but I guess you mean lose,

But if anyone is losing their senses then its anyone who sees my post and goes on a tirade on an issue different from my post

You can't see a rot in your state and not fix it then goes "its same in other places" that's purely senseless.

When we are ready to develop as a people we will stop passing the buck!
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by babadigu(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
OK... okay !
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by BlackPantherCri: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
chinene1:

Oh yes! We have more and more insanity in this country every day. I just hope you don't end up biting someone and infecting them with whatever you have.

Coming from a professional hoe that has no problem sleeping with married men. I just hope you dont infect them with whatever cesspool of infections you possess.
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by ohem007(m): 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
kindredspirit:

according to the police, after torturing the complainant, demanded that she pays them #60,000 or they would release the video on Social media

my bad...

I never knew that was the case

that's way baddd

after torture they still blackmail her
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by chinene1(f): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

Coming from a professional hoe that has no problem sleeping with married men. I just hope you dont infect them with whatever cesspool of infections you possess.

And the madness continues. Gosh, I am sure if you put this much effort into becoming something your family could be proud of, as you do ranting, raving and barking like a demented half human, you may have achieved so much. It's sad to see so much hate for humanity from a subhuman.
Re: Woman Who Flogged Lady In Video Arraigned In Court, she was expelled from school by MosayA: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
Container court..... Only in Naija grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Lady Calls Out Lebanese Man For Putting Trafficked Nigerian On Sale / Man Killed In Abuja For Urinating Near Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.