Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch (63555 Views)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by cococandy(f): 1:45am On Mar 27, 2019
Jealous people are just pained up and down.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by tolani4real: 2:49am On Mar 27, 2019
Badbunny:
I must become an actress of ��
Most actresses cannot afford to buy a watch for 100k. What you need is sugar daddy or a nigerian politician in your life.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by Deltatoto: 3:10am On Mar 27, 2019
Avater0147:
Power of pussy
pop.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by msiu(m): 3:12am On Mar 27, 2019
Nobody should come here and start talking about vanity upon vanity please. Let her enjoy her money

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by Studyinchina200(m): 3:13am On Mar 27, 2019
Why is she showing off ,I can afford her Benz and the Rolex smh

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by bigtt76(f): 3:30am On Mar 27, 2019
When EFCC picks up this girl now, people will be wondering why undecided She's too naive doing all these rubbish. She can be kidnapped or robbed sef.

Whoever her handler is, is not helping her at all.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by Nyceguy92: 3:57am On Mar 27, 2019
The childishness in the display is amusing...
Otherwise how does one explain the display of a purchase receipt for a personal item in the social media.

I don't believe the post was made by the watch owner;
Somebody just want to trend by posting mundane stuff.

Nairaland is fast degenerating into a forum where copy-and-paste and fake life reign supreme.
Is life that too easy?

This is why some countries modulate their citizens' internet access, use, and what they post in social media.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by Kirinwa: 4:14am On Mar 27, 2019
Is she not exposing her family members to harms way. Very soon now, someone may reason to kidnap her mum and then foolishness will reach its climax.

BTW it seems she's not wearing pant.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by Kirinwa: 4:17am On Mar 27, 2019
mediaNGR:
Abi no be this Nollywood again??

No, bootywood.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by tempest01(m): 4:19am On Mar 27, 2019
This one don go see G boy for Igbinz
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by Kirinwa: 4:21am On Mar 27, 2019
Bossjakande:
Toto power can any body tell me at least 10 film she have act is like she act on on nairaland cos I Neva watch her. film before

Seriously jokes apart, she has acted more than 10 films. Keep watching African magic or search for her films on YouTube.

But even payment from 100 films can't afford her lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by Kirinwa: 4:28am On Mar 27, 2019
sunky97:
Paul Onuachu just made history for himself to be the first ever to score the quickest goal for Nigeria.
Kudos!

Ebere Paul Onuachu is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays for Danish club FC Midtjylland, as a striker.

[flash=425,400]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Fcq6AoPUo&feature=youtu.be[/flash]

Thanks for the video. That guy is something else.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by Hoodbilonia: 4:29am On Mar 27, 2019
I go cum inside u tire
Block everywhr
Pekus
Ass hole
Ear
Nose
Anywr dah has hole
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by softsoul22(m): 4:32am On Mar 27, 2019
May i use this medium to introduce myself to you and your team, i hoped it will always be a kind gesture. I'm a professional freight forwarder, export/import clearing agent, consultant/sourcing agent for buyers of non oil export products basically of Nigerian origin. Our office is in Lagos, Tincan Island Apapa. For your documentation, custom/shipping clearance, warehousing, haulage and transportation services, documentation/custom clearance of hardwood charcoal, processed and semi processed woods, doussie woods, teak woods, cashew nuts, dried split ginger, sesame seeds, cocoa bean, etc. We also deal in the export/clearance of solid minerals and many other non oil export products.

For further information kindly contact me through the following.

Phone/WhatsApp: +2348126649545
�: digitalwisdom22@gmail.com.

Regards,
Yomi.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by tfelicityk(m): 5:17am On Mar 27, 2019
Congratulations to her. Good to know
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by jaxxy(m): 5:34am On Mar 27, 2019
oforjide:
otedola's chiildren are just puppet this young lady is making money with he tatent so stop comparing her with otedola's daughters she is'nt their class. Regina is classic.

Obviously she has a new sugar daddy or Godfather pls she 18 or above and legal now. That explains the private jets, house and Benz. If u like dull urself. Most actresses don’t act shit, they have mediocre talent and are just in it for celebrity exposure to meet men and sugar daddies.

None of them cares about acting or the craft just survival and hussle. Most Nigerian actresses are a huge disappointment and disgrace. Even If u want to meet men atleast meet a decent one like mercy Johnson rather than prostituting themselves allover the place for show off and the expense of ur good name.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by namiji2598: 5:42am On Mar 27, 2019
ashawo come be ur hobby,oya wait before I kill person deh come arrest me, olosho come be ur hobby, oya wait before I kill person deh come arrest me.
this one Bleep you, that one Bleep--_kiss Daniel Bleep you
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by Born2Breed(f): 5:45am On Mar 27, 2019
Pepper dem girl.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by Gsteve01(m): 5:48am On Mar 27, 2019
Assworking Girl grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by Odinakatechboy: 5:49am On Mar 27, 2019
I can't just stop laughing This Comedy is so funny
Nigerian parents problem too much abeg

Look at how this old man monitors his son in school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRGNYFe2h7s
Guys don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by otokx(m): 5:53am On Mar 27, 2019
The Nigerian mentality, oh so very poor.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by radiolover(m): 6:07am On Mar 27, 2019
This small girl?
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by Auxtin85(m): 6:16am On Mar 27, 2019
Na only the women for nollywood dey buy houses, cars, expensive wristwatches and phones. Na wah oo

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by Fisher007: 6:29am On Mar 27, 2019
Ijaycool:
Girl please create a telegram group let's join you in this business. Is it the Dubia potty chawing or what?

Because even Shuga Daddy or Big God can't provide so much in this Next Level.

Put us through. You alone can't chop all the poo ooh

Lmao You alone can't chop all the poo oooh. Lol

You killed me with that sentence. cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by sowilli: 6:42am On Mar 27, 2019
Funke Akindele started acting as a child. If she was doing all that these young girl is doing, I am not sure she will be where she is today. These are one of the things killing Nollywood and many of the seasoned artists may say it’s her life.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by PrettyEneawan(f): 6:45am On Mar 27, 2019
3.3m Rolex Watch!! Girl Why
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by chosenange(m): 7:01am On Mar 27, 2019
She is a very good actress but Nairaland should stop showing off this as this is a security risk to the actress herself and also invitation for Rational choice theory of crime to be perpetrated by criminal minded persons, because if these three factors such as 1.available target(Actress herself),2.available offender(criminal minded person) 3.Absence of guardian(security).. Note that if all are complete it leads to crime.
Please lets build a secured Nigeria and we should not prompt people to over react towards making the same acheivements ,,,All hands are not equal and everybody has his own destiny when to be rich in this hard economic situation we are facing in this country,.
I rest my case ........
Thank you
Magnus

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by RichBoy247: 7:14am On Mar 27, 2019
mediaNGR:
Abi no be this Nollywood again??

Na Fucckingwood now.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by ogawisdom(m): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2019
Wow she must be hardworking angry grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by tstx(m): 7:18am On Mar 27, 2019
Oritsewhandey:

habitatssheltersengineering@gmail.com

How would you like to own your own personal business email... E.G info@habitatssheltersengineering.com?
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch by Dino98: 7:23am On Mar 27, 2019
Offpoint1:

Ten years time they'll be discussing to donate money to assist so so person treatment abroad...

LOL...exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck / Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) / Femi Ogedengbe: "I Work As Security Guard In US, Nigeria Is Shithole Country"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.