Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring (46839 Views)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Chelseaplus: 4:47pm On May 29, 2019
Teen Star Regina Daniels Shut Critics Questioning Her Happiness With Wedding Band Around The Corner.

The 18year old Nollywood actress, beaming with pride while flaunting her engagement ring at her Children's day party held yesterday.

The budding actress has been heavily criticised by her fans and biological father Barrister Ojeogwo who has been against her marriage to his childhood friend Ned Nwoko.

Billionaire Ned Nwoko who has now officially married the actress according to traditional rites.

She shared the footage to confirm her new marital and financial status to shut all her critics.

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/actress-regina-daniels-nwoko-flaunts.html?m=1

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Idonki(f): 5:04pm On May 29, 2019
Good for her
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:09pm On May 29, 2019
Those nails are pretty

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Nickijoy(f): 5:13pm On May 29, 2019
Going straight to front page!! Regina you are beautiful!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Id97: 5:30pm On May 29, 2019
It is baffling how this girl has become the subject of discourse in a country that prides itself as the giant of Africa.But when it comes to matters affecting the well beings of every citizen of the country,watch how apathetic most Nigerians will become.I don't know why the decision taken by Regina daniels at the behest of her mom should be anyone's business since it doesn't affecting anybody.
If only Nigerians would be this enthusiastic about the call for the dissolution of SARs that is now notorious for wanton harassment and killing of innocent nigerians,SARS will be a thing of the past.
If only Nigerians would be this enthusiastic about demanding accountability from the government at all levels,our country will make headways.

91 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by ainas247: 8:21pm On May 29, 2019
sad when this man is 42 Years Old this girl is not yet born CHAI!!!
Rank Your website fast on Google
chat up

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by johnson4nosa(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2019
What is meaning of Regina this Regina that.... Please stop disturbing us with this underage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Yuceeluv(f): 8:22pm On May 29, 2019
You are just noticing it? She has been wearing it na.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by AkataYeriYeri: 8:22pm On May 29, 2019
Asari slave LovePeddler

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Oovi5(f): 8:23pm On May 29, 2019
Regina this Regina that yen yen yen

12 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by solmusdesigns: 8:23pm On May 29, 2019
angry

Are we now promoting early marriage to old men.. through all this constant front page Ragina daniels news.. I hope the moderators knows that should this platform encourages such societal behaviours and glamorise it, today its Regina tomorrow it could be any of our duaghters bringing in an old man for marriage.. telling us how its cool since Regina was celebrated by nairaland mods, with her news every seconds of the damn day.

Foolishness is for africa especially Nigeria to be battling insecuirity, almajiri, 30% unemployment, 3% population growth, ,millions of underage basic school dropout. Yet the most visited website of the most populous black country with massive poverty rate is focused on Child marriages and celebrating it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Andersonjr(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2019
Wow cool post thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Machinegun91(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2019
E dey pain me
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by rawpadgin(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2019
Maybe if we all stop commenting on Regina Daniel's thread seun will stop pushing them to front

From this moment on, i will never comment on her thread.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by teamsynergy: 8:25pm On May 29, 2019
nairaland is now sooo wack
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by iso604: 8:25pm On May 29, 2019
ainas247:
sad when this man is 42 Years Old this girl is not yet born CHAI!!!
Rank Your website fast on Google
chat up

MIND YOUR GOOGLE BUSINESS AND FACE YOUR LIFE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by jagabanlewis(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2019
Am bothhered if she pays fr her story to mk front page
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by FullBlastLight: 8:25pm On May 29, 2019
And so fuckin gini?
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by thebiggestgists(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2019
Another foolish ads on nairaland is here o, am seeing ritual advertisement. Are the mods sleeping, Nairaland Turning into RitualLand. Mods please do something am I the only one noticing it.

Back to the topic Regina has successfully turn Nigeria to reginria

14 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by mimilogistics: 8:26pm On May 29, 2019
Gorgeous smiley

Everybody in life has a right to be happy no matter their choices, so long as their choice does not harm other people, so Regina deserves to be happy no matter her choice of man as hubby, it is her life, her happiness, her decision to make wink

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Junkie1: 8:27pm On May 29, 2019
ARSENAL MUST NOT SPOIL MY TICKET TODAY OTHER I'M RAISING HELL

ALSO REGINA CAN SUCK DICC FOR ALL I CARE OOH WAIT SHE ALREADY IS, NEVERMIND
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Queenserah26(f): 8:27pm On May 29, 2019
All the best
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Craigslists: 8:28pm On May 29, 2019
Lol

My people say Na who wear shoe know where e dey pinch am.

Happy married life Regina Munir Nwoko Ned.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by lastmessenger: 8:28pm On May 29, 2019
She is a loner. believe me when I say she is a loner. They have succeeded in robbing this little girl her freedom.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by GTFOH: 8:29pm On May 29, 2019
thebiggestgists:
Another foolish ads on nairaland is here o, am seeing ritual advertisement. Are the mods sleeping, Nairaland Turning into RitualLand. Mods please do something am I the only one noticing it.

Back to the topic Regina has successfully turn Nigeria to reginria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery / See How Kcee Dressed To Church Today / Bbnaija: Condoms Have Reduced To 16 – Maria Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.