Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Bride Removed, Throwaway Her Wig While Dancing On Her Wedding Day. Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bride Removed, Throwaway Her Wig While Dancing On Her Wedding Day. Video (784 Views)

Bride Removed Hair Wig Completely While Dancing At The Reception, Nigerians Reac / Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Secures Her Wig In Sierra Leone As Fans Mob Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Removed, Throwaway Her Wig While Dancing On Her Wedding Day. Video by Nairaobserver: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Overjoyous! Viral video of Nigerian lady that intentionally removed and throwaway her wig while dancing with her husband on wedding day.

See as husband burst into laughter.

Watch the hilarious video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/hilarious-bride-throwaway-her-wig-while.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Bride Removed, Throwaway Her Wig While Dancing On Her Wedding Day. Video by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
WHEN THE GBEDU DON ENTER BODY(IN BURNER BOY'S VOICE)........

Re: Bride Removed, Throwaway Her Wig While Dancing On Her Wedding Day. Video by itspzpics(m): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
Slay mama
Re: Bride Removed, Throwaway Her Wig While Dancing On Her Wedding Day. Video by Nairaobserver: 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
O deep
BOOOMNAIJA:
WHEN THE GBEDU DON ENTER BODY(IN BURNER BOY'S VOICE)........

(1) (Reply)

Radio Presenter Was Arrested For Trying To Rape Me But Released – Naomi Branch / Kris Jenner Celebrates Kourtney Kardashian's 40th Birthday / My Life Is In Danger, I Have Received Death Threats Tonto Dike Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.