Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Kris Jenner Celebrates Kourtney Kardashian's 40th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kris Jenner Celebrates Kourtney Kardashian's 40th Birthday (774 Views)

Worst Guest Ever Kris Jenner Says As She Invited John Legend And His Wife / Kourtney Kardashian Wears Bikini So Skimpy… You Can See C-section Scar!!! [photo / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kris Jenner Celebrates Kourtney Kardashian's 40th Birthday by Doveleakng(m): 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
They're a tight-knit group that knows how to have a good time.

Kris Jenner sang praises of her eldest daughter Kourtney Kardashian to celebrate her 40th birthday on Thursday morning.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians matriarch shared a series of throwback images to honor her daughter and boasted that she was 'eternally grateful' for all of their memories together as sister Khloe took part in the warm wishes.

'Happy Birthday Kourtney!!! I can’t believe you are 40!! I love you more than you can ever imagine...you will always be my baby,' Kris wrote among a slew of images. 'I am so blessed beyond words to be your Mommy and have you by my side in this precious life.'

Jenner shared a sweet snap laughing with her daughter while the relaxed on the back of a yacht during summer vacation in 2018.

'You are my heart and I am eternally grateful for all of the memories that we cherish. I love you. Mommy xoxo,' she finished the caption.
https://www.dovebulletin.com/2019/04/kris-jenner-is-grateful-for-her.html

Re: Kris Jenner Celebrates Kourtney Kardashian's 40th Birthday by navzla(m): 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hustlers, I hail una

(1) (Reply)

My Life Is In Danger, I Have Received Death Threats Tonto Dike Cries Out / F**k You Sir - Tonto Dikeh To AGN Chairman, Prince Ifeanyi Dike / Comedian Alibaba Shares Photo Of Himself And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.