Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike (35209 Views)

Insecurity: Benue State To Launch Security Outfit Before May Ending. / TUC Rules Out Possibility Of New Minimum Wage By May Ending / Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by paddyofboss(m): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2019
noisy45:

I know you are frustrated gorilla you have not had enough plantain to eat brother ode
Doesn't change d fact that u are a monkey trying to act like a confused ram
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by armzyville(m): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2019
Guy try get sense...When it comes to road maintenance in Rivers State, Wike has been up and doing...
iberrylee:
Rubbish project, your roads are filled with pot holes and refuse dump just like Ipob region

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by tuniski: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2019
Baawaa:
Buhari we say thank for forcing them to work,if you know you know grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
A failure forcing others to work chai.
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by gratiaeo(m): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2019
Why are they using artificial pitch what happen to natural grass
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by frankmoney(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2019
Lmao ....this is as useless as the mono rail project
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by OzovehePaul(m): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2019
Bleep them
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by rapid101(m): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2019
paddyofboss:

Monkey im from Delta.. Warri
were in warri exactly

Cus am part of delta and grow in warri and abraka precisely.

But base in lagos.
Am in warri for a business deal
So which part of warri re u from or u de
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by Alexandro15: 8:26am On Mar 27, 2019
paddyofboss:

Then shut ur monkey ass n stop arguing with a strong gorilla ..monkey

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by paddyofboss(m): 8:26am On Mar 27, 2019
rapid101:
were in warri exactly

Cus am part of delta and grow in warri and abraka precisely.

But base in lagos.
Am in warri for a business deal
So which part of warri re u from or u de
Okumagba
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by aralc: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2019
Can someone slide with his knees after scoring in this stadium?
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by NewCaliYork: 8:31am On Mar 27, 2019
Anybody willing to give out a car on hire purchase desirable for Uber business, please kindly contact me on this e-mail: akolawoleglobal2019@gmail.com or quote me to discuss terms. I'll appreciate,thanks for your prompt response.
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by rapid101(m): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2019
paddyofboss:

Okumagba
gud
Were in okumagba

Cus me de ekpan
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by paddyofboss(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2019
rapid101:
gud
Were in okumagba

Cus me de ekpan
Bross I get plenty enemy for this NL u wan come track me...?
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by andycom(m): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2019
iberrylee:
Rubbish project, your roads are filled with pot holes and refuse dump just like Ipob region

which roads are filled with pot holes? fear god biko maka ndu gi

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by SmartMen: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Oyibo sabi make money...

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Do you need brand new laptop? Check my profile or signature for link.
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by Chukalemon(m): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2019
Who's that guy I don't know what's wrong with people they don't appreciate good things and that's why they are suffering in abject poverty
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by loomer: 8:51am On Mar 27, 2019
paddyofboss:
Academy that Real Madrid nor send.. Just send people to Madrid for training n change the name to PH football academy. Not like after graduation the graduants will be absolved into the Real Madrid team.. Oponu

The ones wey dey graduate from ajax academy in south Africa dey play for ajax?

Why una too dey complain for Nigeria self?

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by paddyofboss(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2019
loomer:

The ones wey dey graduate from ajax academy in south Africa dey play for ajax?

Why una too dey complain for Nigeria self?
Nigeria na SA? Abi if we no call am Real Madrid academy the thing no go work?
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by AMI3(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2019
Some only kick against this project base on hatred.

if every governor always execute one or two projects what do u think will happen in the next 10 years

those that kick against it I hope if u are being given a contract to work there u will turn down the offer

I hope your relatives will not school there or work there.

Learn to appreciate good things
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by oyedeleid(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2019
so that they can kidnap the white guys that comes around?They should tread softly oo
Anambralstson:

Real Madrid Madrid Football Academy in Port Harcourt will be completed and commissioned in May 2019 , Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has announced.

Speaking with journalists after projects inspection on Tuesday, Governor Wike said that the Academy would groom International football stars.

The Governor said that the project will create talented soccer players and manpower that will positively impact the economy of the state.

He said: "This project will be completed and commissioned before the end of May this year. As you can see, the facilities are almost set.

"This facility will create International soccer stars and develop the economy of the state".

Governor Wike said contrary to propaganda by the opposition, the Real Madrid Football has been developed since it was initiated.

"Already 12 coaches are already in training in Madrid to work at at the Academy. This academy will help the state".

He noted that so many soccer enthusiasts have applied for admission into the Academy.

Governor Wike also inspected the cinemas at the Port Harcourt Pleasure Park. The facility will be completed before May ending .

"This cinema will develop tourism across the region. We will build a five star hotel in Pleasure Park ", he said.

Simeon Nwakaudu,

Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.

27th March, 2019

Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by Xcex: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2019
kudos to Wike, he should do more
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by EngrKem: 9:44am On Mar 27, 2019
Where is this project located in portharcourt?
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by pacificom: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2019
When will Man city football academy be launched in Nigeria.
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by handsomeyinka(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2019
iberrylee:
You are a typical example of an enemy of progress..
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by ignis: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2019
Why must the name be Real Madrid? Can't we be unique? Can't we use the name of a town in Rivers?
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by rapid101(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2019
paddyofboss:

Bross I get plenty enemy for this NL u wan come track me...?
lolz

Bad guy

Evil wan u do for nl
U run live am abi

We die here
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by mechanics(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2019
joshjc:
nice, from there they shouldd set up a football club real Madrid pH, just like you have Ajax camp town
hmmmm.
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by mechanics(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2019
hmmmm, does he mean that's what Rivers people like?
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by malele(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2019
iberrylee:

Because it’s not in lag ?
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by tonyskill: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike by Emmatee22(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
What kind of Man is this Wike sef, CRA started a football academy in Umuola, Abara Community ELGA, Wike just abandoned it, why not he continue that project and call it this Real Madrid academy, can this man ever start up his own project at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Took America 185yrs, Nigeria Achieved It Within 24yrs – Akpabio / Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians / Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.