Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos (88804 Views)

Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos / 30 Years After: 'Coming To America' Stars Then And Now (Photos) / See Jean-claude Van Damme's Epic Split Between Two Reversing Volvo Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by tesppidd: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2019
Wow.
Double impact!
Alex and Chad.

Really enjoyed that movie.

2 Likes

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by fredoooooo: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2019
AfroMighty:
van damme, Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee,
Sylvester Stallone, jet li, and the actor in that movie the dragon bridge (can't remember the name) were our heroes then...

Arnold Schwarzenegger cool

8 Likes

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by samsard(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2019
grin
Those days grin
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by TwoBottles: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2019
grin
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by kamez(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2019
KingTom:
I was waiting for someone to point out that the movie is actually BLOOD SPORT, of 1988 which is 31 years and not double impact. Sadly, no one did grin

Bolo young featured in both movies... (double impact and blood sport)
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by zabuur: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2019
2 of my favorites martial artists.

Van damme with fully split and with his 360 degrees back kick

Bolo young, the bad guy with very few words.

4 Likes

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by tesppidd: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Van damme.
Dude ended up like Nicholas Cage and Stephen Seagal.
They now act 'Straight to DVD' films.
Although Stephen Seagal dey do am since. He's One Punch man of Hollywood grin grin
Stepehn Seagal one bad muther.. ....

Dem nor dey beat am for film.

4 Likes

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by wink2015(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2019
GistersNG:
GistMore.com

Jean Claude Van Damme as the actor, and while Bolo Young as the boss in 'Double Impact' movie about 27 Years ago.

Double Impact is a 1991 American action film written and directed by Sheldon Lettich, and written, produced by and starring Jean-Claude Van Damme in a dual role as Chad and Alex Wagner. The film was released in the United States on August 9, 1991.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/then-vs-now-photos-of-van-damme-bolo-young-in-double-impact-movie

AGE IS FAST TELLING ON VAN DAMME.

I do not know that BOLO YOUNG.

That guy also is affected by age.

Nice share!
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by somebel: 9:43am On Mar 27, 2019
GistersNG:
GistMore.com

Jean Claude Van Damme as the actor, and while Bolo Young as the boss in 'Double Impact' movie about 27 Years ago.

Double Impact is a 1991 American action film written and directed by Sheldon Lettich, and written, produced by and starring Jean-Claude Van Damme in a dual role as Chad and Alex Wagner. The film was released in the United States on August 9, 1991.

Official Website Click Here For More Detail
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by kernniejay(m): 9:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Bolo Young, very wicked boss. I remember that scene where Vanne Dam threw a drum at him and he kicked it away with just his leg. I also remember a scene where he finished killing someone in a wrestling ring and pointed to Vanne Dam among the crowd and told him "you are next".

10 Likes

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by mctfopt: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2019
SilasNwude:
and the good guys ator grin

With the C missing grin

1 Like

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by Prime4Val(m): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2019
Bolo young don turn bolo old grin

2 Likes

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by inspector44(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2019
Back in the days remembered after watching the movie as a young boy then we will come out wit ur friends age group and start demonstrations

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by Sanchez01: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2019
lilmarley:
my greatest fear is pronouncing "HUAWEI" in public cry cry
Lol! It is pronounced 'Wah-way'.

2 Likes

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by Stanbeto: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2019
Hmmmm, I remember that film
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by SilasNwude: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2019
mctfopt:

With the C missing grin
that's how we say it grin
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2019
AfroMighty:
Sylvester Stallone, jet li, and the actor in that movie the dragon bridge (can't remember the name) were our heroes then...
Dolph lundgren is his name.

1 Like

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2019
KingTom:
I was waiting for someone to point out that the movie is actually BLOOD SPORT, of 1988 which is 31 years and not double impact. Sadly, no one did grin
Me self surprise o. shocked grin
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 27, 2019
AfroMighty:
The bad guy in Universal Soldiers? My mother calls him Red scorpion. She loves the movie 'Bridge of dragons'. I think his name is Dolph Lungren. I'm not sure

2 Likes

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by XaviDayo(m): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2019
If u know say u not watch the film....nor comment for here o
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by IANAGI(m): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2019
Old age issa b**tch
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by Abagworo(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2019
They've lost their muscles
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by Malawian(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2019
bolo young is what we used to call people with bow legs back in boarding school.

1 Like

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by chubbyman(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2019
Pappyjim:
Chaiii see how time flies! Makes me remember how we carry betamax video cassette up and down in those days
Nope definitely not betsmax,but VHS that was the format that one the video cassette wars of the early 80s

3 Likes

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2019
The quote below is dope.
I repeat, the quote below is dope tongue
thesicilian:
The only beauty that remains forever is that of the heart.

1 Like

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by Abagworo(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2019
WilfredOwen017:
The bad guy in Universal Soldiers? My mother calls him Red scorpion. She loves the movie 'Bridge of dragons'. I think his name is Dolph Lungren. I'm not sure

Nicolas Cage, Keanu Reeves, The Rock Dwayne Johnson , Arnold Schwarzenegger, Will Smith

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by ianq: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2019
lilmarley:
my greatest fear is pronouncing "HUAWEI" in public cry cry

I feel ur phobia...your safest bet might be to ask yourself the agelong question of mankind- "who are we?"

4 Likes

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by MarianaTrench: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2019
Old age is a b1tch!

1 Like

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by MarianaTrench: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2019
WilfredOwen017:

Dolph Lundgren grin

2 Likes

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by godofuck231: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2019
one kick kills all the" whole" bad guys, I this guy is an icon of whoop ass
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by 2metrelaurie(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2019
AfroMighty:

Dolph Lundgren

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kleptomaniac: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested For Stealing Again 3 Years After / I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.