Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released (24729 Views)

90,000 Schoolgirls Aged 10 To 19 Fall Pregnant In 2023 - South African Minister / Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics / Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released by Pamtoye(m): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2019
I dunno y Africa is so backward..... U will find urine zincs in toilets in da United States with Trump's picture boldly inscribed inside it.... Yet.. Trump ain't complaining
Re: Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released by sod09(m): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2019
stupid African leaders always trying to show their foolishness, trump has been insulted and disfigured everywhere yet he didn't order any arrest
Re: Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released by Boyooosa(m): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2019
bentwood85:

How?..... You remembered the guy who named his dog BUHARI?
U got it wrong bro. The buhari that got him arrested was his neighbour not president buhari. It was treated as a civil case between two citizens not as citizens against govt as it is, in this case. Get your facts right!

1 Like

Re: Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released by ElsonMorali: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2019
Burundi still dey exist? Been a while I heard that country's name for anything.

Where's it located sef? Southern Africa? Eastern Africa? Or Atlantic Ocean?
Re: Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released by Ugosample(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2019
this is another finished $hithole failed state in Africa
Burundi undecided
Re: Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released by tohyorsih(f): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2019
post=77023226:
Lol cheesy.

Thank God for our gentle, amiable, God-fearing President in Nigeria!

A man after God's heart.

God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
God bless Nigeria.
are you a man or a woman?

1 Like

Re: Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released by Afonja007: 8:26am On Mar 27, 2019
vonlogon:
But really, compared to some countries, Nigeria is a paradise
Nigeria is in same category with likes of Somalia afganistan ,in Nigeria people die over nothing ,from ritual kilings to kidnap killings to boko haram killings to fulani killings to cult killings to road accident killings to dangote truck killings to sars killings so what are saying biko
Re: Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released by olagbola45(m): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2019
tohyorsih:

are you a man or a woman?

I just hope d guy never reply bck cos bomb is coming his way

Re: Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released by Codes151(m): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2019
Africans! Bush people
Re: Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released by SmartMen: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2019
Africa, land of tyrants.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Do you need brand new laptop? Check my profile or signature for link.
Re: Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released by Born2Breed(f): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2019
olagbola45:

I just hope d guy never reply bck cos bomb is coming his way

grin grin grin grin grin grin

This ur pinshure just remind me of our boasting that year.

"" If you try am, me and you go wear one knicker""

I don finally see the knicker wey we take dey boast that year.
Re: Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released by olagbola45(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2019
Born2Breed:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

This ur pinshure just remind me of our boasting that year.

"" If you try am, me and you go wear one knicker""

I don finally see the knicker wey we take dey boast that year.

Lol dat wot u get wen someone don push you to d extreme end
Re: Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released by Xisnin(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

How do you know a Coup in Nigeria is viable?
What do you know about coups?
Do you have any information you're harbouring?
Who are those involved?
How did you know?
Why did you refuse to report?

Be very careful of what you say online. You think it's ordinary talk but by the time ONSA, DMI or SSS picks you up for 'more information' , you'll know.

Don't be a sissy, a coup is still an option in Nigeria since their is neither unity nor loyalty without money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released by bentwood85(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2019
Boyooosa:

U got it wrong bro. The buhari that got him arrested was his neighbour not president buhari. It was treated as a civil case between two citizens not as citizens against govt as it is, in this case. Get your facts right!

Lol...... You are the funniest man on earth.... His neighbor got him arrested for naming his dog BUHARI!... Same thing we are talking about here... In a sane country who does that? The man was even deprived of his right.. (people name their dog Jack, Tom, Jane Yomi, Ebube etc.... He was even detained in Abuja..
Re: Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released by Maxi3k(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2019
Omo anyhow I like my naija
Re: Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released by AngelicBeing: 11:09am On Mar 27, 2019
Burundi, another shithole jungle, instead of addressing the myriads of economic problems confronting the country, they are busy chasing shadows grin
Re: Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released by SVC6000: 11:50am On Mar 27, 2019
Mockers.
Re: Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released by Boyooosa(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
bentwood85:

Lol...... You are the funniest man on earth.... His neighbor got him arrested for naming his dog BUHARI!... Same thing we are talking about here... In a sane country who does that? The man was even deprived of his right.. (people name their dog Jack, Tom, Jane Yomi, Ebube etc.... He was even detained in Abuja..

I know u ll make reference to society, you need to consider some elements that build the story of dog buhari in question:
Firstly, I outrightly condemn the case of Burundi as it directly involves children.
2, as you have freedom of expression and naming your pet whatever name you like, it is a great responsibility for you as an adult to make sure that you don't engage in any act whatsoever that can offend your neighbour or otherwise, most especially the one that can lead to breach of peace in the society.
3, your intention for any act is an highly revered component in the resolve of any dispute both legally and morally
3, police station is the best place to report any case that bothers or has the tendency of breaching the peace of an environment. I believe the reason police stepped in at the initial.
The way police are in the best position to explain how they approached and resolved the issue. Having it in mind that we don't run a perfect system.
4, a similar case happened in almighty US, and to trump himself when a lady rode a bicycle pass him and showed his entourage the middle finger. That was a confrontational insult that was handled diplomatically by trump's team (even when he was bittered personally but was subdued by his political career). MW, we all know how the Lady was eventually fired by her company. That is to communicate to you that you have committed infringement against other people if you insult them intentionally or unintentionally, and even sarcastically.
Maturity or tolerance plays much role in such scenario; now, do you want to connote that because of the act of tolerance other people need to showcase, you don't have the reason to caution yourself against infringing others?
As people have the duty to be tolerant, you also have the responsible to leave a moderate life and be peaceful.
I know you won't try to name your goat Allah in a Muslim community, core Hausas most especially. You read along the lines!
Re: Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released by Insectkiller: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Animal (Nkurunziza) in human skin.. grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Free the girls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban / Putin Critic Navalny, Missing For Weeks, Turns Up In Arctic Gulag Prison / Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.