Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted (24422 Views)

We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares / Russia Declares George Soros Wanted Dead Or Alivs / Russia Declares War On Ukraine, Says It Is To Demilitarize The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Minsk24: 6:33am On Feb 14

The criminal charges reportedly relate to the destruction of Soviet-era monuments. Kaja Kallas has been a staunch supporter of Ukraine defending itself against the Russian invasion.

Russia declared Estonian Prime Minister Kaja Kallas a "wanted" person on Tuesday.

The website of Russia's interior ministry included Kallas in a database as being "wanted under the criminal code."

Estonia's State Secretary Taimar Peterkop and Lithuania's Culture Minister Simonas Kairys were also named on the wanted list.

What are the charges?

Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov later said that Kallas and the other Baltic lawmakers had been put on the wanted list for hostile actions against Russia and the "desecration of historical memory."

"These are people who take hostile actions against historical memory and our country," Peskov told reporters.

A Russian security source, speaking on the condition of anonymity, told Russia's state-run TASS news agency that the three were being prosecuted for "destroying monuments of Soviet soldiers " in World War II.

Kallas has been a vocal supporter of Ukraine since Russia's Invasion in February 2022.

She has been one of the strongest voices in the European Union and in NATO in favor of Providing More Arms to Ukraine .
https://amp.dw.com/en/russia-declares-estonian-pm-kaja-kallas-a-wanted-person/a-68242863

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Oxb90: 6:34am On Feb 14
Ok
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by crismark(m): 6:49am On Feb 14
Lol..
Omo Russia dey vex

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by ivolt: 6:51am On Feb 14
grin grin grin
Putin shouldn't fall his supporters hand, He should follow his words with action.

Since it is now a crime for a sovereign country to destroy a statue within its own borders.
Putin should invade Estonia and Lithuania to enforce the arrest warrant.

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Rekyz(m): 6:51am On Feb 14
Hope she gets adequate protection from NATO
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by merits(m): 6:51am On Feb 14
Minsk24:

https://amp.dw.com/en/russia-declares-estonian-pm-kaja-kallas-a-wanted-person/a-68242863

Arrest her and hand her over to me let me do my own investigation in the oza room.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by telim: 6:51am On Feb 14
Putin please Add buhari and tinubu to the list.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Oromoni619: 6:51am On Feb 14
angry

See matter, Russia get mind sha

brother please go and hustle tight, keep doing your side Hustling

My 1.4odds daily is helpful to me, you can run it as well with high stakes, 4times weekly

If you want me to help you base on say you don't have time to predict or don't know how to punt

I will help you, but you appreciate your wins, so that I partake in your wins

Chat me up

3 Likes

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by matify83: 6:51am On Feb 14
What is good for the geese is also good for the gander.

On 17 March 2023, following an investigation of war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide, the International Criminal Court (ICC) issued arrest warrants for Vladimir Putin, the President of Russia which no nation has dared to effect despite his many travels.

It's all diplomatic harakiri with impossible enforcement potential.

On a lighter note;
Statue wey Ehedioha destroy for imo and nothing happen na im Putin dey provoke? Una sure say the matter no get "za oza room" inside.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Bobotic(m): 6:51am On Feb 14
Powerful country Russia!

Shey the person na real PM for her own country grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by robinso01(m): 6:51am On Feb 14
Make dem go carry her for her country na

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by nazicartel(m): 6:52am On Feb 14
This one be like Nigerian declaration of a wanted person, when the person is even using Nigerian police to also guard himself

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Nigercity: 6:52am On Feb 14
Lol
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by tefund(m): 6:52am On Feb 14
New level madness!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:52am On Feb 14
Putin, ki lò shèlè?
wetin dey play?

can u also help us declare one of our baba here wanted too?

any reason can do!
check town hall sha...

cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by solochris(m): 6:53am On Feb 14
A leader of one country declaring a leader of another country wanted, I don't get it

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by CharleyBright(m): 6:53am On Feb 14
This is why I keep saying Putin is a Power drunk Tyrannic Bully.
How do you declare a Leader of another Country Wanted? I am totally in support of Ukraine fighting Putin to a stand still.
If Putin had succeeded in overrunning Ukraine, he would have done same to all the countries around him - Sweden, Norway, Estonia etc would have his victim.
Very wicked Tyrant.

39 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by DenreleDave(m): 6:55am On Feb 14
You placed wanted on another sovereign state

Russia sef ehnn

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by DenreleDave(m): 6:55am On Feb 14
telim:
Putin please Add buhari and tinubu to the list.

Walai grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:56am On Feb 14
solochris:
A leader of one country declaring a leader of another country wanted, I don't get it

dey play!

if Biden can be declared wanted, biko who is Estonia PM?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by CharleyBright(m): 6:57am On Feb 14
merits:

Arrest her and hand her over to me let me do my own investigation in the oza room.

Some of you good for nothing teenagers on this platform are annoyingly mannerless.
That woman is old enough to be your mother. I am sure you are capable of doing what you say to your mother too.
Useless social media cretin .

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Minsk24: 6:57am On Feb 14
merits:

grin grin
Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:59am On Feb 14
CharleyBright:

Some of you good for nothing teenagers on this platform are annoyingly mannerless.
That woman is old enough to be your mother. I am sure you are capable of doing what you say to your mother too.
merits:

See this clown do you who are talking to?She is old enough to born you and your aimless generation not me
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by merits(m): 7:00am On Feb 14
CharleyBright:

See this clown do you know who are talking to?She is old enough to born you and your aimless generation not me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Otunbakay(m): 7:02am On Feb 14
Putin nor well.... I swear

4 Likes

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by Mayflowa(m): 7:05am On Feb 14
merits:

See your life! Thinking with D.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by CharleyBright(m): 7:05am On Feb 14
merits:

You just come to social media and yarn thrash. You really do lack manners.
Does it occur to you that the woman is someone's wife and someone's mother?
Do you investigate your mother in the other room?
Should someone say same to your mother?
Useless pervert and rapist.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by tollyboy5(m): 7:06am On Feb 14
CharleyBright:
This is why I keep saying Putin is a Power drunk Tyrannic Bully.
How do you declare a Leader of another Country Wanted? I am totally in support of Ukraine fighting Putin to a stand still.
If Putin had succeeded in overrunning Ukraine, he would have done same to all the countries around him - Sweden, Norway, Estonia etc would have his victim.
Very wicked Tyrant.
Lies

1 Like

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by merits(m): 7:06am On Feb 14
Mayflowa:

See your life! Thinking with D.

No be only D na, I dey use B join.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Declares Estonia PM, Kaja Kallas Wanted by tollyboy5(m): 7:07am On Feb 14
CharleyBright:

You just come to social media and yarn thrash. You really do lack manners.
Does it occur to you that the woman is someone's wife and someone's mother?
Do you investigate your mother in the other room?
Should someone say same to your mother?
Useless pervert and rapist.
For the fact that people come out to say such rubbish really shows we don't have sensible people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miami officials use explosives to demolish what's left of collapsed condo tower / Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court / Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.