Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle (18261 Views)

Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / Funke Akindele Reacts To Miracle Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by DMerciful(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2019
Mydd44 lalasticlala

We are tired of Nina, Ceecee, Tobi, Alex, Miracle etc all the time. Jezz!!!

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by yuanexchanger: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2019
because his 25m has finished right. Gol digger girl
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2019
No one cares abeg

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Skiful07: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2019
those who gave birth to should be ashame they gave birth to a slut like u
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Millichamp(m): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2019
The person that posted this thing is a stupid person

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by dukie25: 10:42am On Mar 27, 2019
Shut up hoe
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Gsteve01(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2019
You someone to hug undecided
Mtchewww
Na mumu we be na
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Ifeco35(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2019
You go to the village, meet a beautiful mgbeke roaming the bush. You take her to the city, brush and clean her up. Tomorrow she wakes up to realise she's now a city babe. Suddenly, she will realise you are not even on her LEVEL. What an irony of life. One of the reasons why men will rather stuck on rotten city babes than take a gamble on well mannered village unexposed ladies. THESE LOTS ARE MAD

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Eberex(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2019

Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Jeniz53: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by FrankGiel: 11:11am On Mar 27, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
I'M NOT SURPRISED.....COMING FROM THE DUMBEST GIRL IN THE HOUSE.
Lol.. Im thinking the dumbest in the history of BBN
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Denikayan: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2019
And he fvcked the "P" outta ya Pvssy
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by XTHRONE(m): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2019
U were attracted to him because u saw the chances of him winning and the u wan chop the guy money run, dude is smart.no money no love
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by XTHRONE(m): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2019
U were attracted to him because u saw the chances of him winning and then u wan chop the guy money run, dude is smart.no money no love..
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by airprinz(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2019
That's how the hugging led to the collection of his diick live on tv
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
peacettw:

That is why I am here. To express my disgust that Seun is allowing this platform to be used by BBN to peddle this non-story.
Since the organisers are interested in their pockets, I hope this year's BBN revenue will be the worst ever in the history of Big brother.

Madame, It's called a "Business" for a reason. To make profit. He didn't build the platform for you.
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Owodiran1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
kiss undecided
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Moukandjo: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
francis5051:
Dis girl looks to cheap
Can you get her?
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Gabson001(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Diz una mata tire me for ear jare :\
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Slimguy0(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lol Ode! Make this babe rest Abeg
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Rajosh(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
lol. Nina the dumbest house mate ever. That's why Ebuka hardly asks her anything
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Lordseyad(m): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lynda also known as LinkedIn Learning is an American massive open online course website offering video courses taught by industry experts in software, creative, and business.

As you all know, Premium membership is around $35 per month to access all these great videos. But there's a trick around it for a token.

You have had that urge to learn a skill online to improve yourself?

Your access to these tons of videos is here---- You can contact me for your access to lynda to watch and download hundred of courses handled by top professionals around the world Free!

For a token, Why not contact me via my signature today!

You have gotten this skills? and you need where to use it, or you would like to have your Upwork account approved as a Nigerian ( We all know It is difficult to get in to Upwork) . You can contact for all Upwork approval too..

Are you a busy business person, Do you also need help with any type of your data entry work or web crawling, using Excel or the real time Google sheets ?

Why don't you Send a Pm

08087885890 - Whatsapp
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by Evidenx(m): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
peacettw:

That is why I am here. To express my disgust that Seun is allowing this platform to be used by BBN to peddle this non-story.
Since the organisers are interested in their pockets, I hope this year's BBN revenue will be the worst ever in the history of Big brother.
I agree with you 100% my sister.
Re: Nina Says She Wasn’t Initially Attracted To Miracle by ba7man(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2019
Miracle is way above her level.

She should be glad he even looked her way.

Nike Oshinowo's Son In Karate Class With His Friends / Bisola Congratulates Thin Tall Tony On The Birth Of His Daughter [PICS] / Bolaji Amusan "Mr Latin" Gains Admission Into NOUN University