Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,864 members, 7,956,268 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Man Calls Out Enugu APC Guber Candidate Sen. Ayogu Eze For Boycotting Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Calls Out Enugu APC Guber Candidate Sen. Ayogu Eze For Boycotting Election. (478 Views)

Sen Ayogu Eze And Other South East APC Governorship Candidates Visit Osinbajo / Enugu North LGA Elders Council Endorse Sen.ayogu Eze / Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Out Enugu APC Guber Candidate Sen. Ayogu Eze For Boycotting Election. by RichFoundation(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
I must call Ayogu Eze with my ofo. He was the one on whose behest I returned to Enugu on 31st December 2018.

I won't reveal what we discussed in Abuja on 30th December 2018 and before then, which he didn't do. Nor did he do many other things I had advised him to do - some privately, some publicly and some both. For example, why did it take him so long to form his campaign council? Why was it that his campaign council never met even once?

Why did he not hold meetings with other Enugu State APC candidates - national and state assembly candidates with a view to collaborating on the campaigns? You may be aware that I had wanted Enugu State APC Campaign Council rather than Ayogu Eze Governorship Campaign Council.

Why was he mostly in Abuja - and mostly alone, when he had very many persons he could have engaged on certain assignments - including fundraising? I too had advised him against becoming attached to any faction. Once he got the ticket and was listed in INEC list of candidates, he should have become a man by reaching out to Onyeama and Okey Ogbodo side.

When we recommended Ben Eche for running mate, it was partly for that purpose. Baywood, Eneukwu and Nwoye would not have been happy, but where did they lead him to in the end? They probably had promised him funding and that might have blinded him to commonsense.

I think they never wanted him to go into that election with seriousness and they just played him...the same way that Val Nnadozie played him into that Mbaka trap and disappeared after that.

It is possible that those who didn't want him to defeat their Lion Building paymaster had advised him to ignore those of us with the nobility, formula, passion, knowledge and energy to get him elected. Why won't I call his name when he listened to those shady characters instead of me?

Each time I saw suspicious signals and wanted to leave Enugu back to Abuja, why did he ask me to stay when he kept me in the dark as to what was playing out in his mind? He had pressures, but he caused or permitted those pressures.

One thing I find most curious was his refusal to call and see Minister Onyeama on the several occasions I advised him to do so. On one of those occasions, I took his spokesman to see the Minister. And he did not follow up on his return - from yet another Abuja trip.

Since the election debacle, has Ayogu bothered to call me to find out how I paid accumulated hotel bills that he kept asking me to give him time to settle? He may be feeling hurt, but I was not one of those who caused him pain. He must not transfer that aggression to me.

I could have driven Ugwuanyi out of town, only if Ayogu had done the simplest of things he needed to do as a guber candidate. I waited and waited, and I reached out to many on his behalf. Did you not know when I talked of 6 Enugu billionaires I had had meeting with and who wanted to see Ayogu. I told him, he put the meeting on hold, and it never happened. I did all I could do to help a distant friend, but at times, it seemed as if they had tied his brain.
Chinedu Jideofo-Ogbuagu.

Re: Man Calls Out Enugu APC Guber Candidate Sen. Ayogu Eze For Boycotting Election. by Pierced(f): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
How won't he boycott it when he knows he can't win.
Re: Man Calls Out Enugu APC Guber Candidate Sen. Ayogu Eze For Boycotting Election. by SilasNwude: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
lol Kendo Okonkwo would have performed more than this man ayogu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Enugu APC Guber Candidate Sen. Ayogu Eze For Boycotting Election. by dochenaj: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pierced:
How won't he boycott it when he knows he can't win.
But the guy who wrote this felt so confident, he could chase Ugwuanyi out of town. Lol
APGA could even stand a better chance at winning than 10 APC's put together in Enugu.
Re: Man Calls Out Enugu APC Guber Candidate Sen. Ayogu Eze For Boycotting Election. by CityNGR: 4:34am On Mar 27, 2019
Is he sick?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Orders Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Anambra Court Orders INEC To Investigate Ifeanyi Ubah, Returning Officer / BREAKING: Buhari Meets CAN Leaders, Imams In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.