Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

I Wanted To Fly And Save The People In Accident But Jesus Christ Whatsapped Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wanted To Fly And Save The People In Accident But Jesus Christ Whatsapped Me (363 Views)

When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus / Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven / Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted To Fly And Save The People In Accident But Jesus Christ Whatsapped Me by akintade59: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
A Controversial Ghanian Pastor named Bishop Daniel Obinim has revealed that Jesus christ whatsapped him to stop the mission of saving the people in an accident which he fore-saw to happen.

He said this in an interview with media giants, GossipMail. According to him, "The Kintampo Accident Victims time was due and Jesus needed Them by his side in heaven"

He has also revealed that the villagers who killed Them will know no peace till they die.

Read more: https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/03/i-wanted-to-fly-and-save-people-in.html

Re: I Wanted To Fly And Save The People In Accident But Jesus Christ Whatsapped Me by banjicom(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
wonders they say shall never end! I can't believe jesus christ had a smartphone and he his even available on WhatsApp.

it is time for me to go and sleep.........d things I have been reading on nairaland 2day makes me feel am on another planet
Re: I Wanted To Fly And Save The People In Accident But Jesus Christ Whatsapped Me by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
Who con giv dis pastor weed oooo, abi which kind wahala b dis nahhhh!

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Fly And Save The People In Accident But Jesus Christ Whatsapped Me by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
some people need re evaluation of their brain.... I pity his members
Re: I Wanted To Fly And Save The People In Accident But Jesus Christ Whatsapped Me by TVSA: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin he used to drink tea, now, he is on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Fly And Save The People In Accident But Jesus Christ Whatsapped Me by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 27, 2019
angry
Re: I Wanted To Fly And Save The People In Accident But Jesus Christ Whatsapped Me by bugggg: 1:29am On Mar 27, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Good Friday Deception ( The Hidden Truth ) / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Lady Recounts How Pastor Fatoyinbo Invited Her To Spent A Night With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.