Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Gtb Recruiting 4 Entry Level & Experience! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtb Recruiting 4 Entry Level & Experience! (6235 Views)

Faith Academy Recruiting 4 Teacher's / Peopleplus Recruiting 4 Zenithbank / Nigerian Bottling Company(nbc) Recruiting 4 Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Recruiting 4 Entry Level & Experience! by bruce(m): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2007
GTB is recruiting, just follow this link and you will get the full details and the online form:

www.jidaw.com/nigeria/joblisting.html
look for the topic that says Entry Level for GTB and click on it.

You may also find some other job offers.

Good luck and One Love!
Re: Gtb Recruiting 4 Entry Level & Experience! by ican(f): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2007
Bruce tanks, but i try this link and it was not going thru, then are these vacancies in line with GTB online form for Fresh graduates that we filled like a month ago? Pls reply!!!!!
Re: Gtb Recruiting 4 Entry Level & Experience! by tglaz(m): 6:07am On Apr 28, 2007
thx bruce wink
Re: Gtb Recruiting 4 Entry Level & Experience! by simstar(f): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2007
THANX BRUCE!
U R A LIFE SAVER!
TRIED THE SITE AND IT WENT JUST LIKE THAT! wink
Re: Gtb Recruiting 4 Entry Level & Experience! by yuucee: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2007
DEAR BRUCE, TNXS 4 D WONDERFUL INFO BUT HELP ME OUT BY STATING D AGE BRACKET 4 D JOB AND WHAT DATA SOURCE SPECIFICATION MEANS. I FILLED THE WHOLE STEPS INVOLVED. BUT WHEN I SUBMITTED, "NO DATA SOURCE SPECIFIED APPEARED". IT ALSO REPLIED THAT I AM TOO YOUNG 2 APPLY 4 D JOB."MY DATE OF BIRTH WHICH I FILLED IS 1980". HOPE 2 HEAR 4RM U 2DAY. THANXS.
Re: Gtb Recruiting 4 Entry Level & Experience! by adegboye77(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2007
hi,
Re: Gtb Recruiting 4 Entry Level & Experience! by wole06(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2007
Hi bruce, thanks alot 4 da info but pls kindly tell me what da career highlight is all about and the data source. pls am waitin plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz b4 its 2 late
Re: Gtb Recruiting 4 Entry Level & Experience! by samueline(f): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2007
@ Topic, Tanx so much 4 d info. May God keep n guide y. Amed.
@ Wole06, I tink the career highlight has to do with who u r n also d kind of career goals u hav set 4 urself. Op this will help.
Re: Gtb Recruiting 4 Entry Level & Experience! by bolarine: 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2007
whatz the age bracket plz. at over 25yrz , aint i qualifised for the entry level. its annoying cos it regected my application on age grounds
Re: Gtb Recruiting 4 Entry Level & Experience! by bruce(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2007
content name : GTB Entry Level hit count : 3847
content expiry : 2007-07-01
summary : Guaranty Trust Bank jobs in Nigeria for Entry Level positions

Guaranty Trust Bank is a pan-African bank with Nigerian roots. The Bank was licensed as a Commercial Bank in August 1990 and commenced operation in February 1991. From a one branch, 60 people bank in 1990, GTB currently employs over 1,000 people.

Guaranty Trust Bank is now one of the biggest and most successful financial services firm in Nigeria. Guaranty Trust Bank has also expanded its reach beyond the shores of Nigeria with subsidiaries and affiliate companies in The Gambia, Sierra Leone and Ghana.

Requirements for Guaranty Trust Bank Entry level jobs and positions:

Required skills for Entry Level positions:
* Analytical Skills
* Computer Literate

Special Requirements: A university degree with a minimum of a 2.2 grade, completed your NYSC year and You must meet the minimum age requirement.

Application Deadline: Jul 1 2007

@ I don't know if the above will answer some of your questions. Some of the questions asked are not clear to me. Please put your questions more lucidly for clarity sake.

As for required age, honestly I wouldn't know cause it was not stated. But I think it should be between 23- 26 or 27. I said I think, it is not authentic.

So if you gradually follow that link, you will get the for. Or better still go to their website www.gtbplc.com

Click on careers, then click on latest jobs, read through and click on a link that say : Click below for currently available jobs here.

Then finally if it opens, click on Entry Level. You are There!

NB: The content Name: GTB Entry level hit count : 3847 Indicates the number of entries they have recieved and it is increasing every minutes. So hurry up before the system gets filled or blocked or congested.

Good Luck to you all.

One Love!
Re: Gtb Recruiting 4 Entry Level & Experience! by bruce(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2007
Sorry,for more details, see also:

Job Description
Job Reference Code: REF0000001
Job Title: Entry Level
Job Type: PERMANENT
Reporting To: Not Applicable
Job Location: Nigeria
Duties and Responsibilities:

* Trainee Training School

Required Skills:

* Analytical Skills
* Computer Literate

Special Requirements: A university degree with a minimum of a 2.2 grade, completed your NYSC year and You must meet the minimum age requirement.
Application Deadline: Jul 1 2007
Re: Gtb Recruiting 4 Entry Level & Experience! by lababe2(f): 10:16am On May 01, 2007
what should i do o? i tried applying for the GTB FRESH ENTRY VACANCY but iwas told that i am too young for the job, abeg is 1982 too young?
Re: Gtb Recruiting 4 Entry Level & Experience! by anifel20(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2007
la-babe:

well the first question La-babe is that are you really young?Hmmmmm at 1982 I wonder, but check if you made a mistake as there is a particular that the date of birth must follow.

what should i do o? i tried applying for the GTB FRESH ENTRY VACANCY but iwas told that i am too young for the job, abeg is 1982 too young?

Re: Gtb Recruiting 4 Entry Level & Experience! by ican(f): 2:58pm On May 01, 2007
I was able to fill the form but it was written that a message will be sent to my E mail addy immediately. I have not got the message. Has anybody got it? Please reply,
Re: Gtb Recruiting 4 Entry Level & Experience! by bolarine: 5:21pm On May 01, 2007
neither have i gotten mine, almost 3 hours after application. has any one gotten his msg? inform the house plz.
Re: Gtb Recruiting 4 Entry Level & Experience! by bruce(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2007
I doubt if a 1982 baby is too young. I should say those are the groups that are needed. Take note that the format for age submission is not the same with all online forms. There may be categories like:

mm/dd/yyyy = meaning month, day, then year.
dd/mm/yyyy = meaning day, month, and year.
yyyy/dd/mm = year, day, and month.
yyyy/mm/dd = year, month, and day.

So take you time and fill the category as required. Failure to will prompt messages like you are too young or too old.

Good luck and One Love!
Re: Gtb Recruiting 4 Entry Level & Experience! by cedarfresh(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2007
hi,i was interviewed on the phone by a lady from Macktay(if i'm correct) consulting firm in Lagos concerning a customer care job i applied for.Please what does this firm do?

(1) (Reply)

Websites Of It, Computer And Telecommunication / Consol Limited / Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.