Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Laura Ikeji Flaunts Her Mercedes Benz, Talks About Beef And Business - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Flaunts Her Mercedes Benz, Talks About Beef And Business (517 Views)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Flaunts Her Mercedes Benz, Talks About Beef And Business by DaMsOn007(m): 2:01am On Mar 27, 2019
Laura Ikeji flaunts her Mercedes Benz, talks about beef and business

Fashion entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji has shared the picture of a brand new Mercedes Benz she acquired recently for herself.

Posing beside the new ride, Laura speaks of the kind of news she wants to read about herself on Google, not news of she having a beef with someone. Instead, all she wants to see is positive news that have to do with her achievement are what she wants Google to be filled with, not news of her beef with other people.

She shared:

“All I wanna see when I google my name is SHE OWNS THIS BUSINESS not she has beef with this person or did this. I’ve always been in yo face on IG, that’s how I earn a living, being relevant on here is hard but we pushing. I’ve relaxed a bit just to see if that works too but dang! Nothing beats being in ya face. If u wanna make money on IG u can’t keep calm. Nah”

@

https://360ng.com.ng/laura-ikeji-flaunts-her-mercedes-benz-talks-about-beef-and-business/

Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Her Mercedes Benz, Talks About Beef And Business by bugggg: 2:19am On Mar 27, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Spotted In Public After Harvard Business School Scander / Davido Celebrates 'wifey's' Birthday, As She Turns 24 Today / I’m Celibate Because I Want To Recompense My Husband After Marriage –uriel Oputa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.