Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections (53275 Views)

47 Days To Anambra Election: How APC, APGA, PDP Stand / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by SaturnNick(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2019
senatordave1:

Tambuwal is a known defector while the assembly members are fiercely loyal to wamakko
Politics is a game of interest and you cant make general conclusion
Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by BabaIbo: 10:05am On Mar 27, 2019
olajizz01:
E no go better for unity,when we fight for Gej to be to installed as substantive president and equally voted for him in 2011,his appreciation was to marginalised us,the fool was moving from pillar to the post with useless dollars,SE insulted us as if we are owing them sth,the SW you are referring to will always be at the front in the south, let me tell you categorically that in as much as Nigeria exist,SE and SS will be at the receiving end because the north will never support you people at the expense of SW because they viewed you people haters and traitors.

Cry me a river, SW will always be at the front in your daft mind, that's why your brother who is the vp was locked out of the FEC meeting.
FYI, what will happen to him will be worse than Awolowo's own, even your leaders(those that matters in SW are stylishly preaching unity, una never see anything, the apathy that may occur in 2023 will be worse than the one that happened in Lagos gubernatorial election.

You can have your cake and eat it, what goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by Binikingdowm: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2019
Unlimitk:

U this guy, I was seeing your dumb analysis and I was laughing.

Is it not d same osinbajo I go to his fb page and see northerbers cheering him, go search for osinbajo on fb and look at all comments there u will see how all northerners like him

Mark my words if APC field tinubu osinbajo or fashola,they will win hands down.

U think all northerners behave like ibos and south south ppl.

Who are u to judge for them?

I've never in my life see a northerner call osinbajo kafir,its u guys that will b bringing propaganda anyhow.

A Yoruba man is president come 2023,mark this down.

U can all go and die!!!

Rubbish analysis.

They think everybody is bitter like them

Mtcheew
northern voters aren't on social Media, they only know buhari as the president.

I'm not emotional I'm just saying the truth
Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by Unlimitk(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2019
Binikingdowm:
northern voters aren't on social Media, they only know buhari as the president.

I'm not emotional I'm just saying the truth

We don't want your 'truth'

A Yoruba is President come 2023

Whoever doesn't like it can go die

1 Like

Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by Binikingdowm: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2019
Unlimitk:

We don't want your 'truth'

A Yoruba is President come 2023

Whoever doesn't like it can go die
okay oo

1 Like

Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by BafanaBafana: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2019
vicdom:

Oga, if any Northerner PDP would present could be able to garner atlleas 40% votes cast in the north, PDP would win at the end. Even if the said Osibanjo will win majority votes in the north, it would surely not be with the like margin buhari used to defeat atiku in the north. Worse case scenario, Osibanjo 55% votes and any other Northerner 45% votes and it will be a landslide victory for PDP.
That's assuming the other regions vote the way they voted. SW will give APC block votes. Same with North Central. Even South South. "Na only north go dey rule? " That will be the question people will be asking. Including Notherners.
Futhermore, there is no politician in the PDP that can match Osibanjo in terms of popularity, charisma, integrity and intelligence. So the people that want to be reasonable will look towards the prof.

1 Like

Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by BafanaBafana: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2019
safarigirl:
Northerners don't vote sentinents, like you have opined, so, they won't vote someone simply because he is in APC or because he was endorsed by Buhari.

As long as PDP provide a northerner who is perceived to be a person of "integrity"....that northerner will defeat Osibanjo.

Buhari was the one with cult followership, but his endorsement of someone whose integrity can be questioned will not get those northern votes. The North has said they vote individuals, not parties. After his endorsement of Ganduje, it took massive voters intimidation, violence and rigging for this same man to retain his seat.

Buhari raising some dude's hand in 2023 will not get him massive votes from the North come 2023. That will be the end of the Sai Baba ride for APC......and by extension, the end of APC
Bros, among the notherners here, even Buhari's distant allies like Omo Agege, are adored. Not to talk of Osibanjo. The guy is loved up here like kilode. They even believe Osibanjo will make a better leader than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by BRIGHT180(m): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2019
Am not concerned about which party is in charge but giving his understanding with the sultan and with senator wamakko I don't see him having issues with governance
Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by allisso: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2019
At least APshit can console themselves with that . we all know who is in charge
If you ask me today I will tell you sokoto is PDP

The Governor holds the affair of the state
Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by nurusystem(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Those senators won because of buhari popularity, in 2023 if osibanjo is to contest, they will never campaign with a kafir pastor

OK let watch and see. Kafir abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by Welcomme: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2019
senatordave1:
I actually think that ahmed aliyu won that polls but was rigged out plus wamakko sabotaged him.tambuwal won 12 lgas but fewer assembly seats.though not uncommon but reveals a lot just like in bauchi.t means if ahmed contests again in 2023,he will easily win.sokoto is now a bipartisan state.the slim win means there's hope for aliyu if he decides to petition.i dont expect tambuwal to decamp but since he has a historu of defections,i won't be surprised.those apc assembly members are core wamakko loyalists.they cant defect except wamakko defects.

Pdp are getting northern states that they can maintain politically.apc can always win those states in presidential polls or recspture them back in 2023
You have come with this your beer parlour analysis abi..
Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by Ayed44: 11:45am On Mar 27, 2019
Some people are naively banking on Buhari to win 2023 presidency. Lol.

Buhari only believes in himself and himself only. Buhari can never stake his name/ reputation to campaign for anybody. You need to check his antecedents since he joined partisan politics in 2000. Buhari can only campaign for himself, that's all. Little wonder many APC governors were complaining that Buhari did not campaign for them after he has secured his own victory.
Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by senatordave1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
Welcomme:
You have come with this your beer parlour analysis abi..
Its better than your toilet induced analysis
Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by safarigirl(f): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Bros, among the notherners here, even Buhari's distant allies like Omo Agege, are adored. Not to talk of Osibanjo. The guy is loved up here like kilode. They even believe Osibanjo will make a better leader than Buhari.
.....I hear you grin

Dem go love them when they aren't in competition with their brother. Northerners always love the southerners that are serving them dutifully. However, the servant should never try to be master, as long as they remain good, Buhari loyalists, they will love them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by ashantitope: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
wallex1983:
Naturally, they will go in line with the governor soon. Especially the state house of assembly members...

You'll hear... I want to join my governor in the good work...
I disagree with you because when they start sharing the juicy position and the PDP member house of Assembly there discover that they will not get better position they don't have any other choice than to join them fast fast because you cant say you like or love your Governor and be left out of good position and be happy so if you can't beat them join them
Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by olajizz01(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
BabaIbo:

Cry me a river, SW will always be at the front in your daft mind, that's why your brother who is the vp was locked out of the FEC meeting.
FYI, what will happen to him will be worse than Awolowo's own, even your leaders(those that matters in SW are stylishly preaching unity, una never see anything, the apathy that may occur in 2023 will be worse than the one that happened in Lagos gubernatorial election.

You can have your cake and eat it, what goes around comes around
Are you talking of one of the most active VP in Nija history and the most active VP since 99.

If not the likes of Prof Soyinka and co. who was outspoken and held protest to declared Gej substantive President even after the demised of Yar'adua,he knew nothing about what was happening in their govt,Turah always pushed him out whenever there was meeting in govt house.

Then what are you now talking about just because he wasn't in just one meeting,even atiku was completely scheme out of happening during OBJ second term regime

1 Like

Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by BabaIbo: 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
olajizz01:
Are you talking of one of the most active VP in Nija history and the most active VP since 99.

If not the likes of Prof Soyinka and co. who was outspoken and held protest to declared Gej substantive President even after the demised of Yar'adua,he knew nothing about what was happening in their govt,Turah always pushed him out whenever there was meeting in govt house.

Then what are you now talking about just because he wasn't in just one meeting,even atiku was completely scheme out of happening during OBJ second term regime

Story, most active VP indeed, say another thing please.

People know he's a puppet, that's the reason why he don't always have access to crucial meetings.

BTW, are you aware that a top notherner(northern leader) recently said they will field someone from their side to come and correct/redeem the wrongs/image of Buhari in 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by olajizz01(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
BabaIbo:

Are you aware that a top notherner(northern leader) recently said they will field someone from their side to come and correct/redeem the wrongs/image of Buhari in 2023
That's in PDP, not APC.

You SS and SE that carry PDP for head should be looking like mumu na,that your own cup of tea .

1 Like

Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by BabaIbo: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
olajizz01:
That's in PDP, not APC.

You SS and SE that carry PDP for head should be looking like mumu na,that your own cup of tea .

As if them no dey SW, lol... Oyo and Osun are under PRP abi? and Ondo is loading...
FYI, after 2023 election una go learn how to play politics well after una eyes go don clear
Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by olajizz01(m): 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
BabaIbo:

As if them no dey SW, lol... Oyo and Osun are under PRP abi? and Ondo is loading...
FYI, after 2023 election una go learn how to play politics well after una eyes go don clear
Let me tell that PDP didn't carry for head here,its just an alternative when the main party fumble,same way in the north

Just concluded election in Osun,APC has 22 state house of assembly while PDP has just 3,senators APC 2,PDP 1,rep APC 6, PDP 3, same way in Oyo,so if you think you have PDP state in SW ,you are Just deceiving yourself because they can be swept out any time.
Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by BabaIbo: 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
olajizz01:
Let me tell that PDP didn't carry for head here,its just an alternative when the main party fumble,same way in the north

Just concluded election in Osun,APC has 22 state house of assembly while PDP has just 3,senators APC 2,PDP 1,rep APC 6, PDP 3, same way in Oyo,so if you think you have PDP state in SW ,you are Just deceiving yourself because they can be swept out any time.

Now I know you don't know anything about politics.

The reason why it is like that is because the incumbent governors before the election are in APC, had it been PDP is in power in Osun/Oyo prior to the election the case would have been different. The case of Oyo is different from Osun, PDP has more reps and HA members in Oyo...
Ekiti is a case study, but never mind, most of them will soon defect to the governors' party ...

In SE, APGA has a state and YPP won a senatorial seat etc.
Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by Passionate888: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
senatordave1:

But people were intimidated in 2015
Not like 2019, the police didn't act as thugs... What you should understand is majority of the people in Rivers State are pro PDP.
Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by senatordave1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Passionate888:
Not like 2019, the police didn't act as thugs... What you should understand is majority of the people in Rivers State are pro PDP.
I know but apc have a sizeable minority.its like 70-30
Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by senatordave1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
BabaIbo:

The reason why it is like that is because the incumbent governors before the election are in APC, had it been PDP is in power in Osun/Oyo prior to the election the case would have been different. The case of Oyo is different from Osun, PDP has more reps and HA members in Oyo...
Ekiti is a case study, but never mind, most of them will soon defect to the governors' party ...

Apc has 9 reps in oyo
Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by Passionate888: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
senatordave1:

I know but apc have a sizeable minority.its like 70-30
Chairman, apart from Sen. Magnus Abe, I haven't seen any other APC member that's loved by majority of 'his' people.. Even Amaechi lost his polling unit, his people don't like him... And now Magnus is against Amaechi.
Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by olajizz01(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
BabaIbo:

This your new song in the town"they will soon decamp" get as e be,you people are still very far from reality on ground, even the only YYP senator was hobnobbing with ruling party even b4 his inauguration, a word is enough......, just use your number 6 pls.
Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by BafanaBafana: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
safarigirl:
.....I hear you grin

Dem go love them when they aren't in competition with their brother. Northerners always love the southerners that are serving them dutifully. However, the servant should never try to be master, as long as they remain good, Buhari loyalists, they will love them.
The only people that see servant - master relationship in Nigeria are most igbos. It only exists in their heads. The way you guys worship and fear hausas is something else

1 Like

Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by BabaIbo: 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
olajizz01:
This your new song in the town"they will soon decamp" get as e be,you people are still very far from reality on ground, even the only YYP senator was hobnobbing with ruling party even b4 his inauguration, a word is enough......, just use your number 6 pls.

Don't worry, when the election is near that guy will decamp, he's not a fool, he will learn from Akpabio's travail even Uduaghan's own.

Time will tell
Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by BabaIbo: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
senatordave1:

Apc has 9 reps in oyo

PDP has 4 the last time I check and they also have 26 house of assembly members... you can see that is not the same with that of Osun
Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by senatordave1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Passionate888:
Chairman, apart from Sen. Magnus Abe, I haven't seen any other APC member that's loved by majority of 'his' people.. Even Amaechi lost his polling unit, his people don't like him... And now Magnus is against Amaechi.
You are mixing it up.you cant just use love or sentiments to calculate although love of the people matters.even though abe is against amechi,he's still in apc.look at the number of seats apc wins in rivers during elections.look at the lga apc dominates.amaechi losing his lga means nothing as far as he delivers his lga and he did.he stopped pdp from giving atiku up to a million votes.you can say its federal might but its not that easy to utilize federal might.akpabio couldn't make proper use of it.for it to work in rivers shows theres a level of acceptance from the people
Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by Passionate888: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
senatordave1:

You are mixing it up.you cant just use love or sentiments to calculate although love of the people matters.even though abe is against amechi,he's still in apc.look at the number of seats apc wins in rivers during elections.look at the lga apc dominates.amaechi losing his lga means nothing as far as he delivers his lga and he did.he stopped pdp from giving atiku up to a million votes.you can say its federal might but its not that easy to utilize federal might.akpabio couldn't make proper use of it.for it to work in rivers shows theres a level of acceptance from the people
which lg did you say amaechi delivered? Federal might that was resisted in Rivers, didn't you see that picture of Okrika woman holding onto a military man? I'll say it again, as PDP is weak in Lagos, that's how apc is dead in Rivers State... We coined this phrase before others 'Rivers State is PDP and PDP is Rivers State'.
Re: See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections by senatordave1(m): 12:06am On Mar 28, 2019
Passionate888:
which lg did you say amaechi delivered? Federal might that was resisted in Rivers, didn't you see that picture of Okrika woman holding onto a military man? I'll say it again, as PDP is weak in Lagos, that's how apc is dead in Rivers State... We coined this phrase before others 'Rivers State is PDP and PDP is Rivers State'.
During the presidential polls,buhari won abua odual,asari toru,opobo,ahoada west which is unprecedented.results of emohua and ikwerre showed buhari winning with almost a 100k votes but was canceled.this is unprecedented.pdp right from 1999 always gets at least 1.5 million here but couldn't get up to 500k.buhari got almost 200k and you say federal might was curtailed? The plan was not to win rivers but to suppress votes and that was accomplished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What IBB Wore To Council Of States Meeting / Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) / Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.