Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State (60950 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 27, 2019
The ignorants will conclude you're an Antichrist for stating those. Our Religious systems is our biggest problem.

Truefaith:
We need all the help we can get in sound secular education.

Our major problem is the surfeit of sorcerers promoting themselves as " anointed men of God " in our land. They do incalculable harm in preventing us from knowing the true God and being blessed by Him.

Do you know the difference between the true faith of the Lord Jesus Christ and sorcery?

Are you a follower of Christ or His commander?

Do you fear God or you have been taught you, too, are a god now?

The evil of Pentecostalism is not small: wise people run from witchcraft.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/08/11/Christianity-or-sorcery/
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by feeloscar(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Next governor of kogi
Dino is from a minority tribe,the Igala's will never allow him to be the governor of Kogi state unless what happened during Abubakar's time happens.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by Atunga: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2019
Pekele007:

You deserve to be insulted and sense flogged into your empty skull.

You are one of the majority hopeless Nigerians who still thinks all politicians are the same.

Fine. Keep on displaying your lack of home training. Didn't your parents teach you not to insult others unless they insult you?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by laughitall(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2019
heinrich010:
Dino my man. I love this guy
you are fool ...
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2019
rastun:
Dino dagunro, well done boss.

Your man....

Him know if U exist? grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2019
laughitall:
you are fool ...

Your man...

Him know if you exist? grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by Mitsurugi(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Gforce2019:

Hmm! Keep falling for Dino's antics in the Senate chamber. Have you notice this in dino's political career. That he fxn more in opposition parties than in the ruling party...the reason is this , he's a kind of politician that attract attention my creating scene in the house...and he can't create any scene if he's in the ruling party.
Politics and dividend of democracy is not about making noise but by creating good impart in the life of people you are representing...

Bro we're saying the same thing. I never hailed his work or lack of it. I understand the antics. And it's what keeps returning him where others have fallen by the way. That's what I meant by he's strategic. He knows what he's doing. Legends aren't admired most of the time. They are actually feared or despised.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by mofedamijo(m): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2019
Mitsurugi:
Say what you like about Dino. Hate him or love him. One undeniable thing is... he's controversial, he's flamboyant, he's impetuous, sometimes clownish but he's extremely strategic and focused. As he's done timelessly PDP or via APC he's returning as a lawmaker even when those who had little or no obstacle fell along the way. You might not agree but this is how LEGENDS are made. grin

Legend?? I weep for the youths of today, legends like Nelson Mandela, Nwankwo Kanu, steve job, bill gates, Barack Obama, Martin Luther King Jnr, and you call Dino a Legend.........now i see why the leaders take the people for granted.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by Owaincouncil: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
wethebest:
Nice project SMD

So na FTC dis moni. grin grin
The Project is yet to reach any meaningful stage and u are here shouting nice project.
So.e nairaland with their reasoning is somehow.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by Mitsurugi(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
mofedamijo:

Legend?? I weep for the youths of today, legends like Nelson Mandela, Nwankwo Kanu, steve job, bill gates, Barack Obama, Martin Luther King Jnr, and you call Dino a Legend.........now i see why the leaders take the people for granted.

Oga. Legend is defined as an extremely famous or notorious person especially in a particular field (In Dino's case Politics) So juxtapose this definition with the 'extremely famous and notorious' Dino and stop trying to sound so sanctimonious. grin And point of correction, leaders take the people for granted because they exhibit wanton ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by mofedamijo(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mitsurugi:

Oga. Legend is defined as an extremely famous or notorious person especially in a particular field (In Dino's case Politics) So juxtapose this definition with the 'extremely famous and notorious' Dino and stop trying to sound so sanctimonious. grin And point of correction, leaders take the people for granted because they exhibit wanton ignorance.
lol then by your definition osama bin laden is a legend.......lol
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by Mitsurugi(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
mofedamijo:

lol then by your definition osama bin laden is a legend.......lol

Exactly! Not to you, but the Taliban views Osama Bin Laden as one. He's even inspired a vengeance drive by his followers. So go argue the contrary with them.... grin

A legend to you might not be to another and vice versa.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
I don't get drawn into fanatical analysis.
I am led by Infinite Intelligence.
I don't believe in Superstitions, I believe in Reality.
I don't believe in Hope, I believe in Action.
I don't live from the place of Fear & Intimidation, I live from the place of Love & Courage.

You need to get your views clear.

Shalom.
Truefaith:

Can you see what Christianity has been turned into!

The Antihrist is now the person warning you against the intrusion of witchcraft into the faith!

Perhaps a little sprinkling of sorcery here and there will help the 'ignorants' to see Christ more clearly?

Do you have any idea at all Who the Lord Jesus Christ is?

Do you still have Matthew 24:5, 24:11 and 24:24 in your Bible?

I seriously doubt I am writing to a Christian.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-great-take-over-of-the-church-of-christ/

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by mofedamijo(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mitsurugi:

Exactly! Not to you, but the Taliban views Osama Bin Laden as one. He's even inspired a vengeance drive by his followers. So go argue the contrary with them.... grin

A legend to you might not be to another and vice versa.

Well for we sane people, we will never put Osama Bin Laden and Nelson Mandala or Martin Luther King Jnr as Legends in the same sentence....NEVER!!!! grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by Mitsurugi(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
mofedamijo:

Well for we sane people, we will never put Osama Bin Laden and Nelson Mandala or Martin Luther King Jnr as Legends in the same sentence....NEVER!!!! grin

Like I said bro what appeals to you might not appeal to others. You might think Osama belongs to the insane. Or Shaka Zulu or Genghis Khan, but these men are legends. They may be infamous but they made history and are adored and known by millions. So... if you sabi the aforementioned then they are LEGENDS grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by mofedamijo(m): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mitsurugi:

Like I said bro what appeals to you might not appeal to others. You might think Osama belongs to the insane. Or Shaka Zulu or Genghis Khan, but these men are legends. They may be infamous but they made history and are adored and known by millions. So... if you sabi the aforementioned then they are LEGENDS grin

I am sane bro.......and i believe no reasonable organisation or Country will honor such people, the fact that some people see them as Legends doesn't mean they are, facts are not emotions, they are truths.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by Mitsurugi(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
mofedamijo:

I am sane bro.......and i believe no reasonable organisation or Country will honor such people, the fact that some people see them as Legends doesn't mean they are, facts are not emotions, they are truths.

Then believe the TRUTH in the globally accepted definition of the word LEGEND without EMOTION grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by mofedamijo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mitsurugi:

Then believe the TRUTH in the globally accepted definition of the word LEGEND without EMOTION grin
you copied something from google, that doesn't make it the accepted definition...... grin
I have seen mandela given the legends awards, same with martin luther despite the fact that he his late, until i see people like osama bin laden getting such awards from U.N, U.K GOVERNMENT etc., then he can fall into that league, till ten he his a bloody terrorist.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by laughitall(m): 9:55am On Mar 28, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

Your man...

Him know if you exist? grin
you and Dino are fools
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by Jason007: 6:56am On Mar 29, 2019
ihatesycophant:
But some collected theirs and pocketed while not give honour to whom honour is due? State governors collect security vote and pocket it but when they come visiting your area, you applaud them to high heavens. Come to think of this, how many of our senators do this kind of thing? Instead they buy fleet of bikes and distribute, same bikes claim their lives to grave beyond.

that's why we give them power. you think he's also a saint, he's not. doing it to get favour. it's all our taxes they use, our money except you not a citizen.
he's not the first to try this stunt neither will he be the last
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by Jason007: 6:59am On Mar 29, 2019
forayfleo:
while your senator had refuse to do it even with your state.....

Gosh! I stand for unity of all not state party. the day growth and infrastructure is across all states, the day we enjoy what is called democracy. one state doesn't make a country
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State by Mitsurugi(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
mofedamijo:

you copied something from google, that doesn't make it the accepted definition...... grin
I have seen mandela given the legends awards, same with martin luther despite the fact that he his late, until i see people like osama bin laden getting such awards from U.N, U.K GOVERNMENT etc., then he can fall into that league, till ten he his a bloody terrorist.

So if I took a definition from the dictionary, that means I copied it? Maybe I should have cited Google. It's curious you never brought any definition forward rather you've been citing your "good men" as authorities to back your claim. A one-sided opinion. Well oga this back and forth is tasking. We're both right from two ends and if you don't see it that way, too bad. Fortunately your legends are Mandela and MLK. Unfortunately my legends include Ghadaffi and Idi-Amin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.