Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose (71268 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by BlackBigBlog: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Shared with caption !!!

His Grace is sufficient for me. His love establishes why i am different. No formular will decode one packaged by God. I advise stop trying.

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ECocdnf08/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by kolakolex: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
I don't like the way Dino show off his wealth;it doesn't make sense to me.

To all those quoting me below,some of u are broke than a church mouse and u keep celebrating someone who takes pleasure in squandering the resources that can be used to help his constituency on expensive cars.kindly answer this question,is Dino melaye richer than Dangote or Otedola?
When u work very hard for money, u don't spend it just anyhow.Just take a look at the life style of the duo and will know that they did not accidentally become rich like Dino Melaye.

He is trying to be relevant BT I will advice him to spend his loot wisely as there is no free cash again.

233 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
One of useless wastemen that destroyed Nigeria and turned it to the poverty and corruption capital of the world. He has amassed a multi billion naira car collection with no factory or company to his name that employs 100-1000's of workers. Yet go to his constuency and it looks like a zone ravaged by war without basic amenities.

Actions of fantastically corrupt politicians like Dino Melaye have turned Nigeria's hopeless youths to armed robbers,kidnappers and stowaways in foreign countries.

255 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by midolian(m): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Trying hard to make us think he still has enough even though he is no more in the Senate

We all know this collection could have been constituency projects if Dino had not chosen to insult the good people of Kogi by using their commonwealth to grace his house.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
midolian:
Trying hard to make us think he still has enough even though he is no more in the Senate
I just noticed he added a Bentley Mulsanne to his latest car collection;retails for at least $300,000.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
midolian:
This could have been a constituency project..

And his constituency is worse than a shithole. It will never be well with Nigeria's fantastically corrupt politicians.

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Very immature!
kolakolex:

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by yarimo(m): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by TMemos: 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
How much does he pay as taxes?

What is the source of his income?

What has he ever done for a living?

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by TMemos: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
FIRS might get more tax revenue from people like this than from one month of the increase in VAT rate o

FIRS, una dey sleep o

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by SalomonKane: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
I believe all the car he owns if utilize appropriately is more than enough to tar all, if not most of the road in his senatorial district. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

And his constituency is worse than a shithole. It will never be well with Nigeria's fantastically corrupt politicians.
Vanhookledonk.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Temptee101(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
shocked

I used to be a fan of this man because of his courage and the way he calls a spade a spade but I think he is fast losing it.

What's the essence of posting his ill gotten wealth on social media?

To oppress the rich or the poor?

Spits

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Tobinrobin(m): 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
In saner climes: he would be so afraid to post these Cars on social media but here we are. Before you type the usual ‘hustle o’. I believe it’s not applicable to this man over here. Majority of these cars are gotten through Constituency projects and it’s so so glaring. He doesn’t even give AF! because all he has to do is lobby or join the ruling party and ‘all of his past sins will be forgiven’. Just look at those cars and mansion damn

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by F117nighthawk: 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Why wouldn't you claim His grace is sufficient for you,when u got your wealth in a system riddled with fantastically corrupt people , looting from all all arms of government, besides the fact that the citizens, gullible, docile Nigerians can never fight for their God's given right Because they have been impoverished by people like u collecting humongous salary while virtually doing little or nothing by just shouting Yeh nay in the national assembly
Now that u have left the NA all we see u do is take pictures showing off the wealth u got from the National Assembly, we haven't seen a single picture taken showing any known business attached to you

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
BlackBigBlog:

My Brother Hustle oooooooo , Make you no allow poverty make you type Rubbish for Social media !!!

Ah swear bro..when person dey suffer the world no complain say you too suffer but when grace picket your call and dey show off! Dem be hating..am inspired joor!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by F117nighthawk: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
One of useless wastemen that destroyed Nigeria and turned it to the poverty and corruption capital of the world. He has amassed a multi billion naira car collection with no factory or company to his name that employs 100-1000's of workers. Yet go to his constuency and it looks like a zone ravaged by war without basic amenities.

Actions of fantastically corrupt politicians like Dino Melaye have turned Nigeria's hopeless youths to armed robbers,kidnappers and stowaways in foreign countries.
Spot on

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by CrazyOptimist: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
All hope is lost on Naija
Chai.... some fools will still be hailing him for this.
All these are wealth amassed from being in politics. Less than 200 people enjoying the wealth of 200 million Nigerians while hundreds of millions are languishing in extreme poverty.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Tonyfx: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Our dramatic senator.hmmm
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Abuja oloshos don suffer grin this guy go Dey waste Toto anyhow omo grin girls go lie down Dey beg for his penîs....... Angela Khadija Aisha Ifeoma Ijeoma bukola...this man go don scatter dier Toto wella.... grin grin omo no be small thing..... I swear Abuja girls are the most useless set of girls in Africa grin nonsense and olosho

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by DIKEnaWAR: 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Is Buhari's picture as a civilian president among those people in the pic behind him? I doubt. Even if it were, Dino go use hand tear am comot. Buhari has dealt with them all. The tiger they had been feeding has devoured them.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by NGRsenate: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
kolakolex:

And it will never make sense to you, you never had to spend a $100,000 on a car.

Please go to honda civic section

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by NGRsenate: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
CrazyOptimist:
All hope is lost on Naija
Chai.... some fools will still be hailing him for this.
All these are wealth amassed from being in politics. Less than 200 people enjoying the wealth of 200 million Nigerians while hundreds of millions are languishing in extreme poverty.

Baba he has been a billionaire before politics. Rest
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by mcjohny(m): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
SDM can't be this childish

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by LEGACYANTHONY(m): 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
*Legacy Anthony Concept*

This is an entertainment platform that accommodates different types of entertainment such as Movie, Comedy skits, Production management and script provision...

Facebook page for our videos is LEGACY ANTHONY CONCEPT...

Every member has the right to advertise his or her products and services in this group or help members to share or advertise outside the group if the product or service is found interesting...

*RULES*

*TOLERANCE*
Insults, Abuses are not entertained here... We are one family and one body there fore we ought to correct each other carefully and respect others emotions and tolerate each other...

*BUSINESS*
At course of adverts please posting of pictures should be limited to avoid causing nuisance to other people's gallery...

*NEWS/INFORMATION*
Pls information is necessary for a man without information source is as same as dead man but fake and false information is as deadly as poison... We don't entertain *fake, false or unverified* information or news e.g Tell ur neighbours not to eat beans bokoharam has poisoned beans... Tell ppl not to go to market, they will throw bomb at markets today, tell ppl not to travel today Fulani herdsmen are killing ppl on the road etc such fake news attracts immediate removal from the group...

*LINKS*
Don't share any link of any form without explaining to the admins for approval...

*PRAYERS*
If u want to share prayers u are free but don't share it here when it contains some kind of irritating or challenging comments like,
Satan said u would not share.. If u don't share u will dies, or u will loose ur job....

*ADVERTS*
Dont post any adverts or movie audition u don't know to avoid subjecting others to risk... If u want to share such meet with any of the admins first...

Thanks all and God bless us and our hustles...
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by naijadefender: 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
A prophet once stated that Dino will use his cars for Uber in 2020.....now hes out of office how will he maintain these machines
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by GamalNasser: 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Show us the executive position he has ever held for him to loot the treasury ..Your Buhari has held the most executive positions in Nigeria of today and destroyed Nigeria more than any other person so keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by CrazyOptimist: 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
NGRsenate:

Baba he has been a billionaire before politics. Rest

Which kain and millionaire?
Show us the proof.
How many posh cars did he flaunt before politics?
How many mansions did he display on social media?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by mrvitalis(m): 12:02am On Feb 03, 2020
midolian:

We all know this collection could have been constituency projects if Dino had not chosen to insult the good people of Kogi by using their commonwealth to grace his house.

Dino had most of this cars before he became a senator
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by mrvitalis(m): 12:04am On Feb 03, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Have u gone to CAC and ask and they told u no company to his name ? ...he got this house , most of the cars before he became a senator

Dino was already rich before becoming a rep member ...u think if he was dirty APC and EFCC won't have gone after him ? ...give the young man a break

Broke people always trying to tell rich people how to spend their money
A rich man owes u nothing ...if he does charity his business ...its not a right

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. / Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.