Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

34th Annual Stellar Awards Dates Updated To Premieres On Easter Sunday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 34th Annual Stellar Awards Dates Updated To Premieres On Easter Sunday (1232 Views)

Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. / Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary / The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

34th Annual Stellar Awards Dates Updated To Premieres On Easter Sunday by 9japeace: 5:40am On Mar 27, 2019

The BET Networks broadcast premiere date of The 34th Annual Stellar Gospel Music Awards presented by AT&T has been shifted and updated to Easter Sunday, April 21 at 7:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. CT.

The biggest night in gospel music returns to BET after a 15-year hiatus with gospel legend Shirley Caesar, Sonya Blakey, VaShawn Mitchell, Jelani Winston, Katlyn Nichol and Sandra “Pepa” Denton just added to the list of presenters scheduled to appear.

Read and see more details here ==> https://gospeljingle.com/34th-annual-stellar-awards-dates-updated-to-premieres-on-easter-sunday/

(1) (Reply)

Drinking Alcohol Isn't A Sin — Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Explains / Deliverance: Odumeje 'climbs' Reverend Sister In His Church (video) / Christians,i Need Your Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.