Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

New Trend In Port Harcourt By The Men Of FSARS! Kidnapping & Illegal Extortion! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Trend In Port Harcourt By The Men Of FSARS! Kidnapping & Illegal Extortion! (543 Views)

2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) / Young Girl Outsmarts A Kidnapper/Ritualist In Port-Harcourt By Feigning Dead / Man Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt By Stabbing (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Trend In Port Harcourt By The Men Of FSARS! Kidnapping & Illegal Extortion! by GreatUzo001: 6:00am On Mar 27, 2019
The Beast has been resurrected and the dreaded horror days are back to torment us!

The devil we felt had been defeated is now fully back with 7 more deadlier demons as cited in the holy book!

I started noticing the reappearance of the men of FSARS on our roads 2 weeks ago but I paid no keen interest because I felt it could be because of the volatility of the election period so hoodlums and peace wreckers could be kept at bay.

How wrong was I & proven otherwise today the 23/03/19 around 3:55pm when I was accosted by these men along the East-West road axis, immediately after the busy Rumokoro round/about in Port Harcourt who had other intentions different from their usual stop & search which they were known for during their initial emergence in 2017/2018.

I noticed a golden colored 1998 Toyota Camry(Orobo in local parlance) without any plate number double crossed me with 3 occupants. I felt normal because am already used to their previous way of operations.

I gently cleared out of the road to allow them to perform their duty. One of them alighted from their vehicle and entered my ride & commanded me to move. I asked him whether he meant I should park properly for checks? He became a beast & said it’s like am deaf....

Then I sensed that something was fishy with this approach! I obliged and gently followed their car. I tried to engage him to know exactly our destination but he just instructed me to drive.

Immediately my instincts which hardly disappoints me in distress moments signaled a red alert! I got close to a TOTAL petrol station close to NKPOLU were people were buying petrol & stopped the car.

I told him that I can’t continue the journey without knowing the destination or the reason for the movement. Immediately their car stopped and reversed back. One of them came to the drivers side and said that am proving stubborn, if I refuse to follow them, they will shoot me there.

He quickly grabbed my three phones and put in his pocket! While trying to explain to him that I can’t be driving to an unknown destination, he grabbed me by the pants & pulled me out of the vehicle and started pushing me towards their own car.

Then I started raising my voice that this is uncivil and suspicious to me, before you knew it , the other two had cocked their AK-47 that if I don’t oblige, they will shoot me & still take me away! I looked at their uniform & couldn’t see any name tag or police number! By then people have started gathering and I was almost causing traffic on the road.....

“If not for a similar experience my friend had with them in January I wouldn’t have thought it possible! Despite my friend being a Civil Defense officer, he was stylishly whisked away in similar manner. Confidently, he felt being a force man, there’s nothing FSARS can do to him till he found himself somewhere in Igbo-Etche! Before we knew it, they have started calling us for ransom...”

When some bold elderly & traditional men in the petrol station approached the scene & asked the reason for such harassment amidst drama, they claimed that my car is a stolen car & they are taking me to their station for proper investigation. I shouted that I wasn’t scared of their base, rather the mannerism and approach! That I will be glad to follow them to anywhere provided that at least one or two other cars around the vicinity join us in the convoy due to the experience of my friend some months back!

People became convinced that something was fishy with the way they were acting and requested for their names and ID card since they claim working for the FSARS! They immediately faked a call and said it’s their SO that he wants to speak to me! I spoke to the man on the phone and he said that I should relax and calm down... With the mammoth crowd increasing they had to give me back my phones and drove away!!!

It’s officially unsafe to reside in Port Harcourt currently due to the next level approach of these criminals in disguise!!!

Please let the relevant authorities, the executive Governor of Rivers state Barr. Nyesom Wike, IG of Police & FSARS Head in Rivers state Fakorede rise up & curtail the menace of these mischievous officers....

ThankGod for this miraculous divine interception!

1 Like

Re: New Trend In Port Harcourt By The Men Of FSARS! Kidnapping & Illegal Extortion! by pointblank247(m): 6:08am On Mar 27, 2019
I thought SARS has been disbanded. Nigeria is one place you don't understand in a hurry.
Re: New Trend In Port Harcourt By The Men Of FSARS! Kidnapping & Illegal Extortion! by dkronicle(m): 6:09am On Mar 27, 2019
Bro you still get grace inside.
Re: New Trend In Port Harcourt By The Men Of FSARS! Kidnapping & Illegal Extortion! by dkronicle(m): 6:09am On Mar 27, 2019
pointblank247:
I thought SARS has been disbanded. Nigeria is one place you don't understand in a hurry.
disband what. Com to abeokuta
Re: New Trend In Port Harcourt By The Men Of FSARS! Kidnapping & Illegal Extortion! by EdiAbali: 6:13am On Mar 27, 2019
SARS is known to be legal kidnappers, they kidnap and extort money from people

It's not new
Re: New Trend In Port Harcourt By The Men Of FSARS! Kidnapping & Illegal Extortion! by iammo(m): 6:13am On Mar 27, 2019
lipsrsealed

Na wa o, I think owning two account wouldn't be bad, keeping your major earnings and savings in one and making sure it only uses email alert, internet banking (for trasfer into other account)and No ATM card, and another account for your upkeep and little funds with ATM card, phone number alert and Mobile banking .

If they search your phone and begin seeing 1500 alert with 2k balance, I think they would even advice you to join yahoo gang
Re: New Trend In Port Harcourt By The Men Of FSARS! Kidnapping & Illegal Extortion! by Elagancy: 6:17am On Mar 27, 2019
we need to Pablo escobar dis men in uniforms. #1000 for each policeman shot
Re: New Trend In Port Harcourt By The Men Of FSARS! Kidnapping & Illegal Extortion! by GOFRONT(m): 6:21am On Mar 27, 2019
#ENDSARS NOW.........Armed robbers in Federal uniforms...
Re: New Trend In Port Harcourt By The Men Of FSARS! Kidnapping & Illegal Extortion! by Auxtin85(m): 6:24am On Mar 27, 2019
What kind of country is Nigeria? The people meant to protect us are those killing us
Re: New Trend In Port Harcourt By The Men Of FSARS! Kidnapping & Illegal Extortion! by hisgrace090: 6:33am On Mar 27, 2019
Since sars men find out the lucrative nature of kidnapping in form of arrest people are in trouble, though the crime rate in river state is something else.
Re: New Trend In Port Harcourt By The Men Of FSARS! Kidnapping & Illegal Extortion! by ipobarethieves: 6:46am On Mar 27, 2019
grin wink grin grin
pointblank247:
grin.Disbanded wetin?Dey still go up/down looking for customers
Re: New Trend In Port Harcourt By The Men Of FSARS! Kidnapping & Illegal Extortion! by orisa37: 6:53am On Mar 27, 2019
Thank God for your life Bro.
AgIG. This Report is for your follow up, action and correction please.
Re: New Trend In Port Harcourt By The Men Of FSARS! Kidnapping & Illegal Extortion! by Pamatips: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2019
Those Criminals are still around

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Killed Her Boyfriend Because Of A Text Message / Missing 2years Old (photo) / Cashpluscoin.com Is A Fraud Bitcoin Money Exchange Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.