Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Cashpluscoin.com Is A Fraud Bitcoin Money Exchange Website - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cashpluscoin.com Is A Fraud Bitcoin Money Exchange Website (546 Views)

Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware / Scam Alert : He Is A Scam And A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashpluscoin.com Is A Fraud Bitcoin Money Exchange Website by Yesamkris: 12:35am On May 16, 2019
Cashpluscoin offers to buy bitcoin in exchange for Naira, dollar and other currencies. Immediately you chat with them and pay in bitcoin and you show them the prove of transfer of bitcoin,they immediately block you. You will never hear from them again.

Kindly be warned to never trade with them and kindly share this information around please.

1 Share

Re: Cashpluscoin.com Is A Fraud Bitcoin Money Exchange Website by hausaboy: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
I wish I saw this post before transacting with him. I lost my $50 just Like that. He blocked me immediately I made the the first transfer.

1 Like

Re: Cashpluscoin.com Is A Fraud Bitcoin Money Exchange Website by Jane105: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
Scam

Re: Cashpluscoin.com Is A Fraud Bitcoin Money Exchange Website by Onitolo5: 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Report them to Efcc , imagine what a loss , they are lot of legit buyers contact me if you want to sell your Bitcoin I will fund you instantly WhatsApp +2348020788505

(1) (Reply)

Thief Caught While Trying To Steal Snails From A Farm / Corps Members Coming From Kogi State, Seen Praying After Surviving An Accident / Robbery In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.