Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

"Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect (22217 Views)

How A Spirit Made Me Rape 8-month Pregnant Woman During Revival - Ondo Prophet / 2 Siblings Allegedly Rape 7-year-old Girl In Anambra / 37 Year Old Man Rape 7 Years Girl In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by gistfever: 6:41am On Mar 27, 2019
The police in Niger State have arrested a 24-year-old man, Isyaku Rabiu, for allegedly raping a seven-year-old girl.

The incident was said to have taken place in Auna in the Magama Local Government Area of the state.

The suspect was apprehended by a team of policemen attached to the Nasko Division following a tip-off.

It was learnt that the mother of the victim, Zainab Mohammed, had earlier reported the matter to the police before the suspect was apprehended.

Our correspondent gathered that the victim was on an errand when Rabiu allegedly dragged her into the Nasko Central Primary School in the area and had carnal knowledge of her.

Northern City News gathered on Tuesday that when the girl returned from the errand, her mother noticed a strange behaviour in her and the victim later confessed that when she was coming back, the suspect raped her.

Rabiu told our correspondent that he had been into the act for more than two years before he found himself in the police net.

He stated, “I cannot explain why I derive joy in doing what I did; at times, it looks like it happen in a dream, but may Allah forgive men.

“It was an evil spirit that told me to drag my victim to the primary school to commit the act on that fateful day.”

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Muhammad Abubakar, confirmed the incident, saying the suspect confessed to the crime during interrogation.

He said the suspect had been charged to court.

https://punchng.com/evil-spirit-made-me-to-rape-seven-year-old-girl-suspect/

1 Share

Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by gaby(m): 6:42am On Mar 27, 2019
See "Honda Evil Spirit" face dey try shift blame to him junior colleague.

Evil spirit kill you there idiot...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by Davash222(m): 6:54am On Mar 27, 2019
Same evil spirit will lead you to prison..

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:59am On Mar 27, 2019
Davash222:
Same evil spirit will lead you to prison..
Naso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by DavSagacity(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2019
Evil spirit kiiii you there. They should castrate him and let him go simple.

2 Likes

Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by Blakjewelry(m): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2019
yes that is the way of an African man, blame everyone else but himself

8 Likes

Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by Jabioro: 7:57am On Mar 27, 2019
Thank God..evil spirit would be his star witness in court...

7 Likes

Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by papaput2(m): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2019
Maybe next time Ask the same evil spirit to let you kill yourself to avoid us wasting our time reading about polluted spirit

1 Like

Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by seunmohmoh(f): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2019
Una don upgrade from devil to evil spirit.continue.
Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by freemanbubble: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2019
Man right from onset and birth have been instill with the knowledge of good and bad
I mean no matter who you are as a human you can easily tell what is good and bad
For the fact people still do bad things doesn't mean they don't know that what they are about to do is bad but they chose to do it

So take this man to quatanomo prison or better give him the abdumutallab treatment where you can differentiate between day and night for the rest of your life
Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by SEONaijaExpert: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2019
The way they blame evil spirit and the devil these days must be making the devil proud for doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by idrisalomagold(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2019
The same eveil spirit is leading you to prison

1 Like

Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by shegra58: 11:09am On Mar 27, 2019
Someone should give me hammer

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by slickbak(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2019
Evil spirit accusing EVIL SPIRIT
Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by tyrel12: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2019
that evil spirit did not say u should rape your mother abi
Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by Oddsman(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2019
Your dîck's head needs to be cut off so the evil spirit wont use you again.
Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by Henryfixed89: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2019
See below
Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by chally100(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2019
See his face like evil spirit
Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by Isoduwa(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2019
Why the devil spirit Nor lead you go meet crase woman thunder Fire � you there

1 Like

Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by KingSango(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2019
Where ever you find sodomites you find devil worshipers

Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by Ladyamina2(f): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2019
Idiota... blame it on Buhari not evil spirit..
Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 27, 2019
Chai. The people above me are not nice at all
Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by CotenantNIG: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2019
lol
[url=cotenant.com.ng]Nigeria[/url]
Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by Krazy8: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2019
wink
Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by id4sho(m): 11:13am On Mar 27, 2019
konji na bastard
Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by Meskaofficial1(m): 11:13am On Mar 27, 2019
must d devil be blamed in all bad tinx?? abeg make Una cut am some slack.. gizz!!
Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by AngelicBeing: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2019
liar, you and the evil spirits deserve 700 million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper, and 15 years in jail with hard labor, rubbish, useless paedophile angry

Re: "Evil Spirit Made Me Rape 7-Year-Old Girl In Niger State" – Suspect by obembet(f): 11:13am On Mar 27, 2019
Please lead police to that evil spirit house too. Let them arrest him. Evil spirit friend

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Didn't Kidnap My Father, I Only Gave Info To Kidnappers And Got Paid - Suspect / Police Invades NTA TV College In Jos, Arrests Students / Policeman Kills Uyo City Polytechnic Final Year Student For Refusing To Give 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.