|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,773,705 members, 6,605,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 November 2021 at 01:13 PM
|Personal Assistant For A Startup Company. by aisolae: 6:58am On Mar 27, 2019|
Sabedoria is looking to hire a talented, driven, and experienced Remote Personall Assistant to support our Lead Team. This is a high-impact and high-growth role. Responsibilities include coordinating across many areas of the project, assisting with high-value projects, and facilitating important external and internal relationships. As Sabedoria grows, the challenges and impact of this role will grow.
As an PA at Sabedoria, you will manage and prioritize extensive task lists, handle important communications, maintain dynamic schedules, arrange travel, and prepare basic financials (budgets and reports). You will liaise with internal and external key stakeholders, and represent the company and the CEO at meetings, events, and other conversations.
Organization and communication are key to this role. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, and experience working and managing communications with many different groups. Candidates must also be exceptionally organized, with extensive experience identifying, recording, prioritizing, and accomplishing a wide variety of tasks. Great candidates will have experience automating processes, measuring performance, and making systems more efficient over time.
We are looking for an individual who shares our values, who can get fired up about our mission, and who is excited to help us tackle larger and greater things. Ideal candidates are astute, creative, knowledgeable, thoughtful, empathetic, efficient, analytical, intellectually curious, rigorous, and friendly.
As a rapidly growing organization, you should expect your role to evolve during your time at Sabedoria. We strive to support our team in their professional development. You will have the opportunity to grow your role, your skills, and your knowledge while being a part of a close-knit, dynamic group of individuals that strive for excellence on a daily basis.
As an Executive Assistant at Sabedoria you might...
• Manage complex calendars
• Coordinate with other departments to arrange events, plan dinners, coordinate
transportation, and schedule meetings with department leads
• Take notes during meetings and follow up with actionable lists for review
• Record, organize, prioritize, and facilitate execution of tasks
• Coordinate travel arrangements, submit expense reports
• Prioritize urgent communications and appointments
• Manage personal requests as necessary
• Prepare presentations and coordinate interviews or talks
• Research background on things, people, organizations, events, and more
• Understand the nature of business relationships, and be able to navigate amongst
You may be a fit for this role if you have...
• A minimum of 3 years of executive administration supporting someone in a Senior role, including experience predicting, prioritizing, and assisting an executive’s workload
• The ability to adapt to rapidly changing schedules and willingness to take requests and answer communication throughout various time zones
• A successful history of managing calendars, expenses, and logistics
• Strong knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Spreadsheets, Presentations), Airtable,
Todoist and Trello
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact autonomously
with internal and external partners
• Sensitivity and understanding of confidential matters and ability protect those accordingly
• Excellent computer skills, and are a self starter in picking up new and complex systems
• A demonstrated ability to grasp new concepts and software quickly
• An understanding of business priorities, and the ability to multitask in a dynamic
• Superior attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Organization skills which allow you to prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive,
confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner
• Experience in a technical, start-up environment
• Experience working remotely
• Experience using Slack and GitHub
What’s it like to work at Protocol Labs?
Protocol Labs mission is to improve humanity’s most important technology, the Internet. We build protocols, systems, and tools to improve how it works. Today, we are focused on creating a better africa for the next generation through Internet technology.
Application goes to in email@example.com .
|Re: Personal Assistant For A Startup Company. by rakumi(m): 7:02am On Mar 27, 2019|
Drop your mail to be contacted
|Re: Personal Assistant For A Startup Company. by marvin009: 7:10am On Mar 27, 2019|
v sent cv my 2 ur mail waiting 4 ur reply.
dis is my e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|Re: Personal Assistant For A Startup Company. by marvin009: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2019|
dis is my e-mail email@example.com
|Re: Personal Assistant For A Startup Company. by adaleng(f): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2019|
Whats the salary range?
|Re: Personal Assistant For A Startup Company. by Pascopele: 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2019|
|Re: Personal Assistant For A Startup Company. by trenpopi: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2019|
|Re: Personal Assistant For A Startup Company. by emirex50(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2019|
I have sent in my application. Hope to hear from you.
Action Against Hunger OND/HND/Bsc Officers & Assistants Positions (236K Monthly) / Good News As FG Reveals Date For Employment Of 774,000 Nigerians(see Date) / Custodian Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Applicants
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81