Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari (1555 Views)

Jubilation As George Akume Arrives SGF Office After Swearing-in (Video, Photos) / SGF Office Gets N16bn For Constituency Projects In 2019 Budget - SaharaReporters / We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by MrJanuzaj: 7:01am On Mar 27, 2019
By Timothy Enietan-Matthews
The Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide has demanded that the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, be zoned to the Southeast geopolitical zone of the country.

The council’s President-General, Okechukwu Isiguzoro made the demand on Tuesday in Abakaliki, the Ebonyi State capital, when Igbo youth groups including World Igbo Youth Council, South-East Women Professionals and Igbo Students Movement paid him a courtesy visit, adding that the zone deserves the SGF office since it supported President Muhammadu Buhari’s reelection.

Read also: ZAMFARA: Uncertainty rules as INEC withholds Certificates of Return for Gov, lawmakers-elect

Isiguzoro also said President Muhammadu Buhari’s second tenure would benefit the people of the South-East and all Nigerians.

According bto him, Buhari’s government would do well in fixing the economy and fighting corruption.

“The increased ongoing work on most of the federal roads in the South-East, especially the Enugu/Port Harcourt Express Road and Onitsha/Enugu Express Road, points to the fact that Buhari means well for Ndigbo and the entire South-South,” Isiguzoro said.

Isiguzoro also called on the president not to be discouraged by the antics of some Igbo leaders who, according to him, were dwelling in the past, urging him to take the issue of restructuring seriously.

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/zone-sgf-office-to-southeast-ndigbo-youths-tell-buhari/
Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by Augustinefixed2: 7:06am On Mar 27, 2019
See below
Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:09am On Mar 27, 2019
It has been predicted that these people will be demanding for Chief of army, Chief of air staff, Chief of naval staff, DSS director, customs comptroller, CBN governor etc with their inconsequential votes

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by StOla: 7:09am On Mar 27, 2019
I join them to also beg Buhari to give the Igbos the SGF position that the same Igbos said Atiku should not give Yorubas if he had won.

The Yorubas did not deserve the SGF from an Atiku PDP regime, because they would have given Atiku and PDP only 45% support in some Yoruba states, or given him 55% in some other Yoruba states (Ondo and Oyo).

But now that some Igbo states have given Buhari above 10% support from the previous 2%, Buhari will be an ingrate if he betrays the loyalty and magnanimity of the Igbos.

Remember that anyone who betrays Igbos, their offspring must punish such traitors of their ancestors. Buhari must give the Igbos the SGF to avoid Igbo punishment in the future, and because they merit it being the most qualified in Nigeria.

Buhari, a word is enough for the wise. Don't offend the Igbos, so that they do not collapse the economy. Facebook is still suffering till today because Mark Zuckerberg who is a real Jew, offended the Igbo Jews whose identity crisis stems from a negative DNA result.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2019
StOla:
I join them to also beg Buhari to give the Igbos the SGF position that the same Igbos said Atiku should not give Yorubas if he had won.

The Yorubas did not deserve the SGF from an Atiku PDP regime, because they would have given Atiku and PDP only 45% support in some Yoruba states, or given him 55% in some other Yoruba states (Ondo and Oyo).

But now that some Igbo states have given Buhari above 10% support from the previous 2%, Buhari will be an ingrate if he betrays the loyalty and magnanimity of the Igbos.

Remember that anyone who betrays Igbos, their offspring must punish such traitors of their ancestors. Buhari must give the Igbos the SGF to avoid Igbo punishment in the future, and because they merit it being the most qualified in Nigeria.

Buhari, a word is enough for the wise. Don't offend the Igbos, so that they do not collapse the economy. Facebook is still suffering till today because they offended the Igbo Jews.

Una no go kee me cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by StOla: 7:28am On Mar 27, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Una no go kee me cheesy

How we go do without jokes for early morning naa?

If we get political clowns, we the spectators must run commentary for them naa.

Na as goat stand dem dey price am for market.

8 Likes

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by olagbola45(m): 7:29am On Mar 27, 2019
Ok what exactly did you guys want self...3days bck it is senate president,yesterday it was speaker seat now today again it is SGF tomorrow it will b service chiefs

What did you want gangan just tell me

10 Likes

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by gurnam: 7:30am On Mar 27, 2019
StOla:

Buhari, a word is enough for the wise. Don't offend the Igbos, so that they do not collapse the economy. Facebook is still suffering till today because Mark Zuckerberg who is a real Jew, offended the Igbo Jews whose identity crisis stems from a negative DNA result.

NL is turning you to a big savage grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:33am On Mar 27, 2019
StOla:

Walahi you're not a nice person but na true you talk cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by StOla: 7:34am On Mar 27, 2019
gurnam:

NL is turning you to a big savage grin

My brother, I don talk my own ooo.

Make Buhari or Jubril alSudani no offend Igbos ooo. Make God no go vex for Nigeria maltreatment of the chosen tribe.

If Buhari does not give them SGF, Jubril alSudani must give them Chief of Staff.

Make Buhari and Jubril reach compromise, make one of them come out as President to announce the decision.

Ijafara l'ewu ooo.

7 Likes

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by gurnam: 7:35am On Mar 27, 2019
olagbola45:
Ok what exactly did you guys want self...3days bck it is senate president,yesterday it was speaker seat now today again it is SGF tomorrow it will b service chiefs

What did you want gangan just tell me

They want everything but nothing

2 Likes

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by olagbola45(m): 7:40am On Mar 27, 2019
gurnam:

They want everything but nothing

Sincerely speaking I don't know wot those people need

1 Like

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 7:43am On Mar 27, 2019
The votes Atiku got in southwest was overshadowed what he got in southeast. Yet those useless people said Atiku should not give Yoruba any position if he had won. I don't know why they envy Yoruba people truly they are inconsequential.
StOla:

6 Likes

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by loveth360(f): 7:46am On Mar 27, 2019
pigs from waste has started making noise all over this topic.

If you ask them now what have their Osiade done for them as a conductor,they will start cry.

1 Like

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by galadima77(m): 7:48am On Mar 27, 2019
StOla:

My brother, I don talk my own ooo.

Make Buhari or Jubril alSudani no offend Igbos ooo. Make God no go vex for Nigeria maltreatment of the chosen tribe.

If Buhari does not give them SGF, Jubril alSudani must give them Chief of Staff.

Make Buhari and Jubril reach compromise, make one of them come out as President to announce the decision.

Ijafara l'ewu ooo.

So now they believe it's Buhari not Jibrin El sudan... How can u be making demands from some lifeless person without certificate?

4 Likes

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by Charmingrascal(m): 7:48am On Mar 27, 2019
It will not happen

1 Like

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by loveth360(f): 7:50am On Mar 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
The votes Atiku got in southwest was overshadowed what he got in southeast. Yet those useless people said Atiku should not give Yoruba any position if he had won. I don't know why they envy Yoruba people truly they are inconsequential.
says someone from hypocrisy trybe,

Two picture below explains what you people are.

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by Oloripelebe: 7:52am On Mar 27, 2019
Atiku wl give dem Agf, coas, sgf... Surely, igbos are the most qualified tribe in Nigeria... Take dem for granted and they wl crumble the economy

4 Likes

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 27, 2019
Anybody who wants a job in Buhari government should be bold enough to write application letter

All these hiding behind zoning to canvass for personal opportunity is getting boring

Ndigbo as a people will survive without being part of Buhari government

Buhari is running Nigeria aground, so I hope he completely excludes Ndigbo from his useless government
Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by ElsonMorali: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2019
Op, there's a huge difference between "beg" and demanded".
Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 8:00am On Mar 27, 2019
Oponu how this matter correlate the pic ? Those people were accusing IBO's of disrespecting their culture.
loveth360:
say someone from hypocrisy trybe,

Two picture below explains what you people are.

4 Likes

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by StOla: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2019
loveth360:
pigs from waste has started making noise all over this topic.

If you ask them now what have their Osiade done for them as a conductor,they will start cry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

3 Likes

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2019
Where were you people when people were voting?

1 Like

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by Westtimeline: 8:29am On Mar 27, 2019
I no fit laugh
Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by gurnam: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2019
olagbola45:

Sincerely speaking I don't know wot those people need

They’ve stopped athikulating obidiently, what they want is now to issue out demands of political appointments they want from the party they did everything to sabotage.

1 Like

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by olagbola45(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2019
gurnam:

They’ve stopped athikulating obidiently, what they want is now to issue out demands of political appointments they want from the party they did everything to sabotage.

A party dey call demonic

A party dey said it a cultist

Hmmm awa yeast brothers pls leave we dat vote for d demonic party to have awa way pls

U don't deserve anything

South south,south west and d north own dis government pls go and meet ur atiku and ur pdp

1 Like

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by chansmokers: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2019
Sincerely speaking, I detest the actions of these igbo youth. Igbos are not beggers. These misguided youths should stop dragging the igbo nation through the mud.

1 Like

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by Yorubasareslave: 10:44am On Mar 27, 2019
StOla:

My favorite olosho how you de.
Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by StOla: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2019
Yorubasareslave:
My favorite olosho how you de.

No be me talk am ooo. Na the Director of the Igbo race talk am after due investigation and research.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw
Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by StOla: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2019
gurnam:

They are still Atikulating on INEC server, but the Obedience has been jettisoned for any crumbs the lord of the feast would allow to drop from his table.

2 Likes

Re: Zone SGF Office To Southeast, Ndigbo Youths Begs Buhari by kufre2010: 11:43am On Mar 27, 2019
StOla:

Stop spreading falsehood to get likes on nairaland. Can you produce evidence?

(1) (2) (Reply)

​ See What Buhari And Guinea President Did On Sunday (photos) / Rivers State Is Suffering / Nairaland Blogger Factboyz Visits Ajaokuta Confirms There Is Hope For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.