Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,543 members, 7,840,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

#survivingcardib: Cardi B Defends Drugging And Robbing Men In The Past - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #survivingcardib: Cardi B Defends Drugging And Robbing Men In The Past (381 Views)

Woman Sues American Musician, Chris Brown, For Drugging And Raping Her / Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations / Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Drugging And Raping 19-year-old Girl Inside Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#survivingcardib: Cardi B Defends Drugging And Robbing Men In The Past by chinambusay: 7:14am On Mar 27, 2019
Cardi B has defended drugging and robbing men in the past, after her video which captured her speech on the act as a stripper surfaced. According to Cardi B, she was drugging and robbing men in her past in order to "survive." 

"I had to go strip, I had to go, 'Oh yeah, you want to Bleep me? Yeah, let’s go back to this hotel.' And I drugged niggas up and I robbed them. That's what I used to do." The three-year-old clip in which the rapper explained how she would target men while working in New York, made some fans compare her past act with R. Kelly's string of sexual assault allegations, inspiring the hashtag #SurvivingCardiB, a play on the Lifetime docuseries Surviving R. Kelly.

However on Tuesday, Cardi who defended drugging and robbing men in the statement she released, claimed the video in question was from an Instagram Live session filmed three years ago (this is an approximate answer, as Instagram Live was launched in November 2016).

Cardi writes: "I never claim to be perfect or come from a perfect world wit a perfect past I always speak my truth I always own my shit." She went on to draw comparisons to hip-hop at large, adding that she "never glorified" the events described in the video: "Im apart of a hip hop culture where you can talk about where you come from talk about the wrong things you had to do to get where you are"

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/27/survivingcardib-cardi-b-defends-drugging-and-robbing-men-in-the-past/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: #survivingcardib: Cardi B Defends Drugging And Robbing Men In The Past by OKorowanta: 7:22am On Mar 27, 2019
She must be treated the R Kelly way too otherwise, free Kelly too.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not A One-hit Wonder - Mr Real / Mother, Son And Daughter Uniport Graduands Set To Share Their Success Story / How To Get A Vevo.com Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.