Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu (26482 Views)

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by Tundemuttee: 7:28am On Mar 27, 2019
TBoss has once again reacted to rumors that she is pregnant. Recall that last week, the reality TV star took to her Instagram page to reply users asking if she is pregnant after she shared the photo above.

Yesterday, social media was agog with rumor that she is pregnant for a certain Reality TV star.

She has since reacted to the recent pregnancy rumors. Read her reaction as posted on her Instagram page below.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/My-Body-Is-Not-Your-Business-Tboss-Reacts-To-Pregnancy-Rumors.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by Tundemuttee: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2019

Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:34am On Mar 27, 2019
cheesy
Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by OKorowanta: 7:36am On Mar 27, 2019
Your kleet,your biz.
My preek,my biz.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by stephleena(f): 7:39am On Mar 27, 2019
hehehehehe.. but most times Stella's rumours turns out to be accurate..very very..

I never knew Uti had a private jet, the one our eyes cannot see.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by itspzpics(m): 7:44am On Mar 27, 2019
cheesy

See Some Sexy Photos of Those Flaunting Flat tummy to debunk rumour => HERE
Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by tohyorsih(f): 7:47am On Mar 27, 2019
angry
Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by meobizy(f): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2019
Birthing bastards is the order of the day for women nowadays.
I don’t know whether to congratulate or admonish her.
I’ll still laugh because it’s funny.
WAHAHAHAHWAHAHAHAWAHAHA!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by sweetrace(f): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2019
the way people spend so much time focusing on the lives of others only to wake up one day to the realization that the person went on to be successful. Their own lives? Empty and fruitless. Then they blame the government, their village people or a wicked somebody in their family.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by Tundemuttee: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2019
sweetrace:
the way people spend so much time focusing on the lives of others only to wake up one day to the realization that the person went on to be successful. Their own lives? Empty and fruitless. Then they blame the government, their village people or a wicked somebody in their family.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by hisexcellency34: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2019
Reminds me of the song: Tboss don get belle, shakara don end oooo

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by freemanbubble: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2019
Okay
Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by SEONaijaExpert: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2019
It's confirmed, she's either pained or trying hard to slow down the effect.

Stella doesn't give fake news.

10 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by adanri6: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2019
OKorowanta:
Your kleet,your biz.
My preek,my biz.

When they meet, Our biz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by GOFRONT(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2019
shocked

9months shall tell...
Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by jericco1(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2019
so it is even true. she's right sha
Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by majamajic(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2019
this woman again
Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by Joyescrow(f): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2019
Yes that's true people should mind their buisndss

I'm feeling bored some one play a game with me let's win some money
More details on my bio
Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by Utchgirl(f): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2019
D list of private jet owners in naija is increasing

If u know,u know
Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by Denikayan: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2019
grin grin grin

Old woman still feeling fly.

She is right though. It's none of anybody's fvcking business.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by iamezekwesiri: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2019
Another one fell pregnant again .... It's Another One in DJ Khaled's voice... LMAO

Yeyebrites and nonsense

Once they carry ime mkpuka, they become defensive....

Well, she's just a human like all of us.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by SmellingAnus(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Well said... Las Las na your toto you take fvck carry Belle...
Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by SmellingAnus(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Well said..
Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by Englishgold: 11:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Tboss always sounds bitter.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2019
Your body is not our business. Then why did you get pregnant
Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by pauljohnken: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2019
People should stop wasting their time on irrelevant things

Who's TBoss for goodness sake that stupid people kept monitoring up & down? Whats her contribution to Nigeria economy? Someone appeared on one meaningless & senseless TV show then stupid people automatically turned her into celebrity

Each time I read BBN nonsense, I see how stupid some people could be

Face your life & stop using your energy on irrelevant things

7 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Rumors Linked To Uti Nwachukwu by Henryfixed89: 11:45am On Mar 27, 2019
See below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip / Bovi’s Wife, Kris Asimonye Had Ectopic Pregnancy (Video) / Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Replies Follower Who Called Her A “hoe’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.