Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton (19046 Views)

In Light Of A Mudryk Allegation, Paul Merson And Chris Sutton Predict A Chelsea / Virgil Van Dijk Is The Third Best Player In The World - Chris Sutton / Transfer News!! Real Madrid To Sign Eden Hazard, Chelsea Gives Condition (read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 27, 2019
Is Chris talking about a different Sterlin? World class? Gosh! He must be referring to a different Raheem Sterlin

Rubbish! These people have started again with their media hype.

1 Like

Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by Image123(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2019
Englishman promoting Englishman.
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by Cityfirstborn(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2019
KingOvo:
The English media and their culture of hype. Because of his recent patch in for English he's now world class?
Sterling is not on the same level as Hazard. Nah not all!

Do you even watch football, sterling has better stats than hazard in terms of goals and assists for the last 2 seasons and he is 4years younger and can still improve further. unlike hazard who is yet to score up to 15 league goals in a season for the past 7years with chelsea. in chelsea he is the king everybody creates space for him to score yet he can't deliver put that aside in mancity side that goals are shared yet sterling still deliver large chunk. Hazard is way overated if not Madrid would have sign last season

3 Likes

Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2019
U ended up showering praise on your compatriot. I expected u to tell us how Sterling is greater than Hazard. The key big difference between dem... Like the gap in age.

As a laliga fan.. I want the best players to play Spanish in league.
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by jelel6: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2019
Joshrob:

Don't mind all these chelsea fans.. They have failed to realize Harvard course most of there loss this season by holding on the ball for too long..
Sterling been banging goals and assisting constantly since last season

As a Chelsea fan, I'm happy if Madrid go for someone else over Hazard. There are only two players in the world who can successfully hold on to the ball and not lose it, Messi and Hazard. We've won Alot with hazard, we blues fanbase don't have no problem with him atall.

As for Sutton, He's saying sterling has a good pass and defenders are scared to face him. Well, all that's true. But hazard is 3 times a better passer and 5 times a better dribbler than Sterling.

5 Likes

Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by Nobleman111(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2019
rubbish analysis,if you give this one opportunity to coach now he will end up as another Gary Neville or Thierry Henry angry
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by jelel6: 11:48am On Mar 27, 2019
Cityfirstborn:

Do you even watch football, sterling has better stats than hazard in terms of goals and assists for the last 2 seasons and he is 4years younger and can still improve further. unlike hazard who is yet to score up to 15 league goals in a season for the past 7years with chelsea. in chelsea he is the king everybody creates space for him to score yet he can't deliver put that aside in mancity side that goals are shared yet sterling still deliver large chunk. Hazard is way overated if not Madrid would have sign last season

He's overrated? Over who?

The team sterling plays in is twice better than Chelsea's team. If sterling can't play better around good players then he won't prosper anywhere else.

If Hazard was to move to Man city he'd be the king and sterling would probably be on the bench. Debruyne played far better last season compared to sterling this season but we all know who was the king for Belgium in the world Cup.

3 Likes

Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2019
England will always over hype their brainless players. Sutton is English so I know where this brainless comment comes from.

1 Like

Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by Gsteve01(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2019
Which Sutton? undecided

Abeg let me help you
You need accommodation? Especially on the island
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by Notatribalist(m): 11:59am On Mar 27, 2019
chinavs9ja:
I am a website designer, check my signature for a professional website
if I order for e-commence how do I receive payment for my Product?
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by Shegzy8(m): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Chei u wan kill eden hazard boyhood dreams....there is a certain badluck following transactions between chelsea and real madrid...that player no go ever succeed......alvaro morata...arjen robben....thibaut courtois.....micheal essien....markelele.....ricardo carvalho(this 1 real madrid gat pursue am comot).....eden hazard na the next

Robben played well at Madrid, essien went there when he was past his peak, makelele dominated at chelsea
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by EazyMoh(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Madrid is dead since someone left

Do you want to know who?

Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by seunmohmoh(f): 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
hazard for chelsea
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by holuphisayor(m): 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Sutton is right. Zidane should sign lukaku instead. grin
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by TGMISKY(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
Zidane please listen to Sutton and leave Hazard for my Chelsea
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by wisdomkid: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
fredoooooo:
Abeg make Hazard dey go madrid abeg angry

Spot one Evil MAN UTD fans..
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by chinavs9ja(m): 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
Notatribalist:
if I order for e-commence how do I receive payment for my Product?
You can use any payment gateway such as flutterwave which allows your customer to pay with their debit card and the payment to into your flutterwave account, you can now withdraw it right into your bank account. Simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by rexwalters: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Do you want to know who?
Real Madrid can never die,they were there before your father was born,they will still be there after your grand children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by mechanics(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
And he has pace.
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by LZAA: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Chei u wan kill eden hazard boyhood dreams....there is a certain badluck following transactions between chelsea and real madrid...that player no go ever succeed......alvaro morata...arjen robben....thibaut courtois.....micheal essien....markelele.....ricardo carvalho(this 1 real madrid gat pursue am comot).....eden hazard na the next
Makalele and carvalho were successful in the bernabeu and in maka's case he was successful in both teams
Robben was sold to make CR7 the main man and he won la liga
It's too early to judge courtois but his signing disrupted dressing room harmony
Hazard will shine if he leaves

1 Like

Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by kense88: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
freemanbubble:
Hazard is overrated

By the way
Zidane wants to buy hazard, wants to buy neymar, wants to buy mpappe
How much real Madrid give this guy to take buy players self?
I agree with you. I have always felt so. Sane, mane or sterling over hazard

1 Like

Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by Damfostopper(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
Even thou am not a Chelsea fan...... This Sutton is high on maltina.... how can he compared Hazard..... hazardous hazard to Sterling...... all this werey English personnel sef
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by Ibcrown(m): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Do you want to know who?
ororo.com
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by Zee05: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
KingOvo:
The English media and their culture of hype. Because of his recent patch for England he's now world class?

*Modified.
For those telling me that I don't watch football cos I made this assertion. Chew on this:
UNFP Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year: 2008–09, 2009–10
UNFP Ligue 1 Team of the Year: 2009–10, 2010–11, 2011–12
UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year: 2010–11, 2011–12
FIFA FIFPro World XI: 1st team: 2018; 2nd team: 2015
FIFA Ballon d'Or/Ballon d'Or: 2015 (8th place), 2018 (8th place)
The Best FIFA Men's Player: 2018 (7th place)
Premier League Player of the Season: 2014–15
PFA Team of the Year: 2012–13 Premier League,[358] 2013–14 Premier League, 2014–15 Premier League, 2016–17 Premier League
PFA Young Player of the Year: 2013–14
PFA Players' Player of the Year: 2013–14 (2nd place), 2014–15 (1st place), 2016–17 (2nd place)
UEFA Men's Player of the Year Award: 2015 (6th place), 2018 (9th place)
UEFA European Championship top assist provider: 2017
UEFA Team of the Year: 2017
Belgian Golden Shoe: 2017
FIFA World Cup Silver Ball: 2018
FIFA World Cup top assist provider: 2018
Belgian Sportsman of the year 2018.

Mtcheww! Past glory
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by chivylif(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
freemanbubble:
Hazard is overrated

By the way
Zidane wants to buy hazard, wants to buy neymar, wants to buy mpappe
How much real Madrid give this guy to take buy players self?
Guy u try stupid eeee
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by chivylif(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nofavorss:
Is Chris talking about a different Sterlin? World class? Gosh! He must be referring to a different Raheem Sterlin

Rubbish! These people have started again with their media hype.
He is Good...Period..which one be world class ni
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
chivylif:

He is Good...Period..which one be world class ni
He is just another overrated English player. Period!
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by blowjohn(m): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Who be Sutton? Abi craze dey worry him head? Sterling over Eden?

Guy we talking about scoring here mehn.
Sterling it is.
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by Joshrob(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
jelel6:

As a Chelsea fan, I'm happy if Madrid go for someone else over Hazard. There are only two players in the world who can successfully hold on to the ball and not lose it, Messi and Hazard. We've won Alot with hazard, we blues fanbase don't have no problem with him atall.

As for Sutton, He's saying sterling has a good pass and defenders are scared to face him. Well, all that's true. But hazard is 3 times a better passer and 5 times a better dribbler than Sterling.

Hazard is a very good player but not world class.. Hazard can't win you a match like Ronaldo or Messi, he hold on to the ball too long that make strikers run offside..
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by Pidginwhisper: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
blowjohn:

Guy we talking about scoring here mehn.
Sterling it is.
A scoring Sterling at Chelsea is as good as Kakuta while Hazard @ Mancity will score more goals in a season. You can't compare the quality @ City to that of Chelsea. My midfield is zero. I hope Hazard leaves. I like him too much to watch him waste away playing with the average players i have right now.

1 Like

Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by frankson1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
KingOvo:
The English media and their culture of hype. Because of his recent patch for England he's now world class?

*Modified.
For those telling me that I don't watch football cos I made this assertion. Chew on this:
UNFP Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year: 2008–09, 2009–10
UNFP Ligue 1 Team of the Year: 2009–10, 2010–11, 2011–12
UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year: 2010–11, 2011–12
FIFA FIFPro World XI: 1st team: 2018; 2nd team: 2015
FIFA Ballon d'Or/Ballon d'Or: 2015 (8th place), 2018 (8th place)
The Best FIFA Men's Player: 2018 (7th place)
Premier League Player of the Season: 2014–15
PFA Team of the Year: 2012–13 Premier League,[358] 2013–14 Premier League, 2014–15 Premier League, 2016–17 Premier League
PFA Young Player of the Year: 2013–14
PFA Players' Player of the Year: 2013–14 (2nd place), 2014–15 (1st place), 2016–17 (2nd place)
UEFA Men's Player of the Year Award: 2015 (6th place), 2018 (9th place)
UEFA European Championship top assist provider: 2017
UEFA Team of the Year: 2017
Belgian Golden Shoe: 2017
FIFA World Cup Silver Ball: 2018
FIFA World Cup top assist provider: 2018
Belgian Sportsman of the year 2018.

Still couldn't find what I was looking for in this your list.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Karibe Ojigwe: Ex-Super Eagles footballer Nominated Commissioner In Abia State / Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr / What is your Most Boring Sport Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.