Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton (19047 Views)

In Light Of A Mudryk Allegation, Paul Merson And Chris Sutton Predict A Chelsea / Virgil Van Dijk Is The Third Best Player In The World - Chris Sutton / Transfer News!! Real Madrid To Sign Eden Hazard, Chelsea Gives Condition (read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by Insectkiller: 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Sutton mind ur business.. go and take up a coaching job, if u are capable..

No matter what u say Eden Hazard can not depreciate..
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by laptopsale(m): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
A scoring Sterling at Chelsea is as good as Kakuta while Hazard @ Mancity will score more goals in a season. You can't compare the quality @ City to that of Chelsea. My midfield is zero. I hope Hazard leaves. I like him too much to watch him waste away playing with the average players i have right now.
Hahaha even when Chelsea had a far better team than City Hazard never score 15 goals a season, Sterling guarantees double figures in assists and goals every season yet he is not even the focal point of Man City team unlike Eden who is Chelsea focal point
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by dejisilva(m): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
laptopsale:
Hahaha even when Chelsea had a far better team than City Hazard never score 15 goals a season, Sterling guarantees double figures in assists and goals every season yet he is not even the focal point of Man City team unlike Eden who is Chelsea focal point

Which every season? It is last season and this season he got double figures in goals and assist
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by laptopsale(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
dejisilva:

Which every season? It is last season and this season he got double figures in goals and assist
He has gone a step further this season which shows he will improve on that in the coming seasons and he is only 24.
Harvard's return is very poor that's why Madrid has refused to break bank to sign him in the last few seasons, he doesn't guarantee 30 goals a season like Neymar, Mbappe and Raheem.
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by Royzevic(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
Denikayan:
His best bet is to sign LeBron James if the cash is available.

I don't buy the idea of using two phones when you can actually use one.

Abuja is the federal capital territory and Lagos is a state in Nigeria

That implies that a noun is a name of person, animal, place or thing.

Some pple don craze walahi and them they use fone
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by nsilordgmail(m): 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like for Hazard, share for Sterling

Pls who is Sutton?
He's Button's brother grin grin
Re: ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton by footballcable(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
One thing you guys should know is, Eden hazard is not a striker so you can't expect much goals from him bcus he plays deep in midfield. Secondly, Raheem Sterling is good @this stage and has been playing at the top of his game under pep but you can't compare Sterling to Hazard.
And ya, if sterling were to play @chelsea, I bet you guys wouldn't desire him as you do now but look @the man city team, they can't be compared to Chelsea's, not even mentioning the coaches

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Karibe Ojigwe: Ex-Super Eagles footballer Nominated Commissioner In Abia State / Odion Ighalo Scored A Brace As Al Hilal Defeats Ronaldo's Al'Nassr / What is your Most Boring Sport Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.