Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Waist Pain, Doctors In The House Pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Waist Pain, Doctors In The House Pls Help (385 Views)

How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waist Pain, Doctors In The House Pls Help by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2019
What can cause Waist pain@ i don't sugar or minerals. Doctors in the house, pls, help.What can cause Waist pain@ i don't sugar or minerals. Doctors in the house, pls, help.What can cause Waist pain@ i don't sugar or minerals. Doctors in the house, pls, help.
Re: Waist Pain, Doctors In The House Pls Help by enny234: 8:09am On Mar 27, 2019
Hi, how old are you, what part of ur waist, does it get to your back, what other part of ur body pains you, what work do you do? Have u experienced something similar before?
Are there ANY other complaints in any part of ur body
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Waist Pain, Doctors In The House Pls Help by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2019
I am above 40, I feel the waist pain at the back,
i do security job.
I remember in 2015, i went 4 an interview and i stood on my feet 4 about eight hours, during the exercise. So after 2 weeks, the back pain started and i gave been managing it since then, but not the serious again, until 3 days ago when it started again
Re: Waist Pain, Doctors In The House Pls Help by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
enny234:
Hi, how old are you, what part of ur waist, does it get to your back, what other part of ur body pains you, what work do you do? Have u experienced something similar before?
Are there ANY other complaints in any part of ur body
Cheers
Pls are you a doctor? I need a doctor's advice.
Re: Waist Pain, Doctors In The House Pls Help by Maga30(m): 6:46am On Mar 29, 2019
Its easy Sir!

Go see a doctor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women Make Unnecessary Noise In Labor Room - Nigerian Man Says / Edo State Committed To The Welfare Of Sickle Cell Patients – Obaseki / Conception After Fibroid Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.