Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Need Help To Display Android Recycler View In Group - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help To Display Android Recycler View In Group (931 Views)

How To Display Uploaded Image In Html Using Javascript / How To Create Custom Triangle Shape View In React Native / Set Background Color Of Root View In React Native (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help To Display Android Recycler View In Group by mcluya: 8:04am On Mar 27, 2019
Hi, I am new in android programming with Java, I'm trying to display soccer matches lists in recyclerview group by country and league name. I already have a display of all matches, but I just want to display in section by country-league name. Any help from you guys will be appreciated.
Re: I Need Help To Display Android Recycler View In Group by tactics: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
mcluya:
Hi, I am new in android programming with Java, I'm trying to display soccer matches lists in recyclerview group by country and league name. I already have a display of all matches, but I just want to display in section by country-league name. Any help from you guys will be appreciated.

Can l see the source code?
Re: I Need Help To Display Android Recycler View In Group by spoilerx: 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
I don't understand what u want to do?
where is your data source? u need adaptor to help display data on a recyclerview.
Re: I Need Help To Display Android Recycler View In Group by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
It appears you want to add cardview to it(Recyclerview), right?

Why not try out listview if you are actually new to java?

I think with that you gonna do that thing you wanna add.
Re: I Need Help To Display Android Recycler View In Group by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
mcluya:

hello bro, good day.

were you able to resolve this issue... because I am facing similar with recycler view expect in my case I want to open a new activity through intent but I have having issues.

please help me out if possible.

(1) (Reply)

Learning Web/mobile App Development In Lagos / Adsense V Media.net Which Is Better? / How To Sort Array In Java With User Defined Method ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.