Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour (52771 Views)

"Hate Y'all" Davido Girlfriend Chioma Denies Pregnancy Rumour / Anita Joseph Stuns In Short Native Dress / "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by publicenemy(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
kiss
Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by tiredoflife(m): 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
Sexuality is a call to Awareness.
Beware of your accusations against the Innocent Celebrities. Afterll, everyone have the right to live the way they desire, why crucify them?

Yes of cause
I desire to kill u
I hope no one will crucify me
Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by cr7lomo: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
How much she pay una to make her trend na. This Romanian hoe is irrelevant.

Y wud u call her a hoe?? Stop being disrespectful

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by NiGHTMARECLICK: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Do You Want To See Viral Videos -
Memes - Legit News Articles? Kindly Like And Follows l Us On Facebook Today.

Updated Every Hour.........

Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
cr7lomo:

Y wud u call her a hoe?? Stop being disrespectful
cos that's what she is. No respect for hoes. Argue with uti or miraku abeg
Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by SaturnNick(m): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
This girl's stature always looks man-nish to me

1 Like

Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by cr7lomo: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
cos that's what she is. No respect for hoes. Argue with uti or miraku abeg

I asked u a question...how is she a hoe and stop showing me how unintelligent u are...hv u ever heard anyone that said he has 4kd her, hv u ever seen her sex tape?? Or hv u ever heard about her jumping from one guy to another...answer and proof that u are not a monkey posting

1 Like

Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by 1Sharon(f): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
mamatwiny:
Old pictures.

We all do that when we are pregnant to avoid village ppl.
grin

Linda did same.

Congrats Tboss

I don't understand. But why will she deny it tho..
Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
cr7lomo:

I asked u a question...how is she a hoe and stop showing me how unintelligent u are...hv u ever heard anyone that said he has 4kd her, hv u ever seen her sex tape?? Or hv u ever heard about her jumping from one guy to another...answer and proof that u are not a monkey posting
ask your mother na since u can't ask uti or miraku.
Tboss is a stinking pussay hoe
Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Alish65: 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by cr7lomo: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=SEXYBILLIONAIRE post=77031448]ask your mother na since u can't ask uti or miraku.
Tboss is a stinking pussay hoe[/quote

I just knew it was a baby monkey on line ...
Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by kefmawin: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2019

Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by hybridblood07(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
If the rumour is true, then I'm happy for her because she's due for marriage. Tboss is not a baby anymore
Mrop:
According to earlier report by SDK that Reality star Tboss I pregnant for Uti Nwachukwu, well The popular Bbn star release some hot photos recently with the flat tummy as she react to the pregnancy rumour.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/tboss-stuns-in-cleavage-barring-short-gown-react-to-pregnancy-rumour/

Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
I tire for all these rubbish people! angry
Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Russianlord101(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mrop:
According to earlier report by SDK that Reality star Tboss I pregnant for Uti Nwachukwu, well The popular Bbn star release some hot photos recently with the flat tummy as she react to the pregnancy rumour.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/tboss-stuns-in-cleavage-barring-short-gown-react-to-pregnancy-rumour/

Thank God the gown is navy blue not red ........ She needs attention again
Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Joshuazedd(m): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
IamD18:
Only ass, boobs, pussay and pregnancy related issues can keep dumb ladies relevant.

Whatever you say to be pregnant is a blessing. You wouldn't be here if your mum was pregnant at a time. Whether married or not

1 Like

Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by AMI3(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Joyescrow:
Confirm don't send any body

I'm feeling bored please some one come on let's play some game together I'm joy on game money we can have fun and win some money
I love game we can play
Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by meobizy(f): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
If you do not know those pictures are old then you’ll believe without a doubt that Nollywood celebrities are as rich as politicians.
Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by meobizy(f): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Clearey:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
E dey like una dey forbid menial labour for this forum.
It is no wonder all you people do is stay at home and complain about the government all day.
My friend, go and cut someone’s lawn or clean gutters for enough money to buy a meal.
If you like stay at home and starve, I know very well you’ll last a full week before commonsense kicks in.
Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by mamatwiny(f): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
1Sharon:

I don't understand. But why will she deny it tho..

Most women won't accept till you see the pregnancy bulge
Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by jaxxy(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
She looks great
Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Divine200: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
Maybe she doesn't want her father to know, so that he will not curse her and her baby and also prevent viilage people from monitoring her.
Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Ugee12: 4:59am On Mar 29, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
ask your mother na since u can't ask uti or miraku.
Tboss is a stinking pussay hoe
Yes exactly like your mother. Only a LovePeddler's child would know how another looks like. Who knows you?? You can never even be in the same room as Tboss. Nonenetity.
Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Joyescrow(f): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
AMI3:
I love game we can play

My name is joy you can get the game link on my bio I am addicted to it send me a game request you can search for joy lets play let me chop your money
Re: Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour by AMI3(m): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2019
grin
Joyescrow:

My name is joy you can get the game link on my bio I am addicted to it send me a game request you can search for joy lets play let me chop your money
grin[quote author=Joyescrow post=77264189]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" / Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) / Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.