Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari (25827 Views)

2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp / See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo / Buhari Has History Of Bringing Looted Funds To Nigeria – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by Coerz55: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2019
Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by ACHILLES45: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2019
tifnubu be like... And I move money in a bullion van.

grin grin grin
Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by superlanny(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2019
the money looted under Jonathan era is the worst in Nigeria's history, worse than that during the military regime self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by yuanexchanger: 10:17am On Mar 27, 2019
Good one.Thanks to social media making us see things that ordinarily we wouldn't have seen.Check my siggy for your chinese yuan
Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by ibknaanii80: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2019
U will be surprised if u get to know the level of looting in this present administration. It is a pity that PDP aren't good in propaganda's. I once ask one APC supporter for my area one day say why have we being paying more subsidy now than when we were buying fuel cheaper, because we agreed to pay more because they promised to remove subsidy, till now he never answer that question. Come to think of it, the so called most corrupt president (good luck) created 9 universities in just 6years in office with lesser budget and borrow, borrow. I don't know how long it gonna take some people to know that Apc and Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by themanderon: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2019
A nation run by mohamadu and his band of 40+ thieves, claiming integrity while they are stealing the nation blind.
Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by ClearFlair: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2019
PDP are shameless thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by ClearFlair: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2019
themanderon:
A nation run by mohamadu and his band of 40+ thieves, claiming integrity while they are stealing the nation blind.

There is no end in sight for your pains. tongue

1 Like

Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by Koolking(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2019
okosodo:
This Magu is a very big fool. He has been misfiring since he came on as EFCC boss. He has not been able to secure one reasonable conviction 4 years on

Stop begging for likes with ignorant comments. EFFC under Magu is working tirelessly to reduce corruption in Nigeria. You think it's easy prosecuting a guy who stole billions from public purse considering the corrupt tendencies of our judges?

For the fact that you lack knowledge doesn't mean govt is not working. EFCC under Magu has secured 315 convictions in 2018 alone and still counting despite corrupt elements fighting back with all arsenal at their disposal. EFCC under Magu has made the highest recovery of stolen funds, properties and assets so far. Visit EFCC site and see details of some of the biggest convictions.

More than 60 convictions were secured in January 2019 alone. Magu needs the support of well meaning Nigerians.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/03/26/magu-efcc-secured-315-convictions-n11-5-billion-final-forfeitures-in-2018/

https://prnigeria.com/2019/02/03/efcc-secures-40-convictions/

We should support the govt to do more for our good irrespective of how hateful we feel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by holuphisayor(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2019
But you guys were not talking before now and you allowed him to use it as a tool to rig his way back in.
Why does it matter now?
Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by SpaceTour: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2019
Buhari is just useless cheesy
Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by Houstency(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2019
Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by Lawrry(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2019
I just think they should auction Nigeria,to the highest bidders among the developed nation. See blame game.
Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2019
Jonathan should have been locked up long time ago, he wouldn't be talking all these trash if his dumb drunk brain had been prosecuted and locked up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by daninphilo(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2019
okosodo:
This Magu is a very big fool. He has been misfiring since he came on as EFCC boss. He has not been able to secure one reasonable conviction 4 years on
he have not jailed single individual u say he is not a court Dat jail people he not prosecute them it is not with d court to convict them or not. But lost memory does not tell dariye has b sentence nyako too nd many others. OK u will know when patience go to prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by mastar111: 11:17am On Mar 27, 2019
the hypocrite will see this thread but won't comment. Stone age cunny man
Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by 2blessed01(m): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2019
Houstency:

Don't mind the paid hacks, so much for Buhari's kind of intergrity..

When Keyamo, a key member of his campaign team doled out 9figures for a song to smear the opposition flag bearer and a senior lawyer and CJN that's not worth up to same figure is labelled a thief.. So much for Mr Intergrity!
This Govt Just Tire Me.....
Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by 2blessed01(m): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2019
Houstency:

Don't mind the paid hacks, so much for Buhari's kind of intergrity..

When Keyamo, a key member of his campaign team doled out 9figures for a song to smear the opposition flag bearer and a senior lawyer and CJN that's not worth up to same figure is labelled a thief.. So much for Mr Intergrity!
No B Small Thing Bro...Infact, This Govt Just Tire Me.....
Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by musicwriter(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2019
After the past elections few days ago, this government should hide their heads in shame and stop talking about corruption.

The worst type of corruption just happened in Kano. The presidency intentionally disrupts collation of results in an oppposition stronghold, INEC which is a part of the script cancels collation and reschedule the election, the presidency use the opportunity to buy off everybody involved in the election, the people are denied their choice. That's the worst type of corruption.

This government has no respect for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by rapid101(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
Wen u see such post u ll never see d likes of

Senatordave1
Yarimo
Mynd44
And all d chief head of zombie

Hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by vezycash(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
eben1marketer:
What a country. We're now debating who did more looting.

No be today

A: You be thief
B: I no be thief.
A: You be rouge
B: I no be Rouge
A: You be robber
B: I no be robber.

B: You dey steal
A: I no be steal
B: You be armed robber
A: I no be armed robber
Argument about stealing... Fela
Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
deleyi20:
Atiku must reclaim his stolen mandate from Buhari, Atiku is the winner of the election on INEC’s server
He better do that else na tory again for the next 4 years undecided
Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by jolyment: 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
IamD18:
In Nigeria; Members of the ruling part are not corrupt.

Yes, they are God fearing according to Amaechi.APC and PDP have thieves.
Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by Prompto: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
The 2 governors he convicted are not reasonable enough for or you are just another uninformed PDP mofo that just desire to wail ?!
okosodo:
Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by Charly68: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
These politicians should be staked to drums and shut like armed robbers .They are technically destroying future generations.
Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by ZIAZI(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Baawaa:

PDP really steals from this country,they steals without mercy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LWKMD ! So they "STEALS" without mercy ? ����
Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by okosodo: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
Prompto:
The 2 governors he convicted are not reasonable enough for or you are just another uninformed PDP mofo that just desire to wail ?!
FYI, Farida Waziri arrested and prosecuted Dariye
Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by jrusky(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
It's very unfortunate having Buhari as a president in Nigeria. I can never respect Buhari either in his living life or dead. A true integrity man don't mingle and protect criminals.
Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by Prompto: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Was he the one that convicted him n under which adminstration was he convicted n jailed because when some of you Eboes chose to be foolish you can cook up all sort madness to buttress your senselessness
okosodo:
FYI, Farida Waziri arrested and prosecuted Dariye

Indeed, but you respect men of integrity like Obasanjo n the kleptomaniac Ebele ba ? Many of you your foolishness is extraordinary everyday on NL
jrusky:
It's very unfortunate having Buhari as a president in Nigeria. I can never respect Buhari either in his living life or dead. A true integrity man don't mingle and protect criminals.

Re: N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari by okosodo: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
Prompto:
Was he the one that convicted him n under which adminstration was he convicted n jailed because when some of you Eboes chose to be foolish you can cook up all sort madness to buttress your senselessness

Indeed, but you respect men of integrity like Obasanjo n the kleptomaniac Ebele ba ? Many of you your foolishness is extraordinary everyday on NL
how many of una be ibos. So in your demented mind, any body that refuses to reason stupidly must be ibos. I wish I was in ibo myself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) / President Buhari Commissions Awala Roundabout Bauchi - Kano Road (Photos) / Governor Sanwo-olu Visits Lagos Island General Hospital To Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.